I can sense that

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I can sense that

PC will try and grab 1 or 2 of these players due to the fact the depth in the organization is very weak.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=621766

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: I can sense that

Even if the Bruins didn't have injury problems PC should grab Dekeyser and suit him up in Providence to help that abysmal defense. Never was or will be an offensive threat but I've seen him play twice and many times on the tele, he delivers crushing hits and quite often.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: I can sense that:
    [QUOTE]Even if the Bruins didn't have injury problems PC should grab Dekeyser and suit him up in Providence to help that abysmal defense. Never was or will be an offensive threat but I've seen him play twice and many times on the tele, he delivers crushing hits and quite often.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Other than him lots of small guys.  I think at least a couple would be worth a gamble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Spencer Abbott and Matt Flynn will be busy taking Maine all the way!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I agree w/ BadHab lots of small guys, the D-man from Western M would probably be a good signing. I don't know why but it seems the B's don't scout Hockey East as much as they do other leagues. Maybe they're just not enamored w/ the league. Lots of good players though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I know Abbott is undersized, but I swear the guy is the second coming of Martin St. Louis. Definitely worth a shot. Dekeyser would be nice too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Living in Maine and having seen many Maine games Abbott is going to be an nil player. another kid i really like is joey diamond. he's got a little rat in him. the Maine forwards are fast.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good info. Let's see if Peter bites.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Flynn has the better chance of making a team. he's an nhl forward and has size. has played on some good lines as well.

Sections
Shortcuts