I can't believe I did this....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: I can't believe I did this....

In Response to Re: I can't believe I did this....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't believe I did this.... : Teach them how to put this guy on ignore.  That's a good time!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

i know my vacations aren't complete without taking advice from cactus tony(bruins81)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: I can't believe I did this....

In Response to Re: I can't believe I did this....:
    [QUOTE]Great advice everyone.  Thanks!  The ones I like the best were the ones that said enjoy the time with the family and that is what I will be doing.  I thought this might be fun to discuss.  It was!!  How have some of you stayed married?  Just kidding.  I have faith in the Bruins and I know there will be plenty of hockey to watch when I get back.  Cheer hard and have a great time with it.  I'll check back in a week from now when we are discussing the third round. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Last year I was in Cancun with the wife and kids during the first round.  I took the kids to the aquarium and let the wife relax on the beach by herself; then when the kids went to bed, headed out to watch a game.  Spent some quality time with the kids and wife enjoyed some quiet time....and still got to enjoy watching the Bs.

Got some really strange looks wearing my Satan shirt.