I can't believe I did this....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: I can't believe I did this....

In Response to Re: I can't believe I did this....:
    In Response to Re: I can't believe I did this.... : Teach them how to put this guy on ignore.  That's a good time!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

i know my vacations aren't complete without taking advice from cactus tony(bruins81)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: I can't believe I did this....

In Response to Re: I can't believe I did this....:
    Great advice everyone.  Thanks!  The ones I like the best were the ones that said enjoy the time with the family and that is what I will be doing.  I thought this might be fun to discuss.  It was!!  How have some of you stayed married?  Just kidding.  I have faith in the Bruins and I know there will be plenty of hockey to watch when I get back.  Cheer hard and have a great time with it.  I'll check back in a week from now when we are discussing the third round. 
    Posted by scooter244

Last year I was in Cancun with the wife and kids during the first round.  I took the kids to the aquarium and let the wife relax on the beach by herself; then when the kids went to bed, headed out to watch a game.  Spent some quality time with the kids and wife enjoyed some quiet time....and still got to enjoy watching the Bs.

Got some really strange looks wearing my Satan shirt.

Sections
Shortcuts