i cant believe i paid 93 bucks a ticket for garbage!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: i cant believe i paid 93 bucks a ticket for garbage!

Were you at a Celtics game?

Ference has been one of the few bright spots on the team recently.

Wheeler has had some bad luck, but is one of the few B's playing hard every shift.

If they send Seguin and Caron to Providence, who replaces them?  Colborne and Hamill? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Seguin and Caron cant go to Providence. Some very important players on this team are injured and people need to wait it out, whether they spent $93 a ticket or not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Repeat it again, seguin needs a line of youth wingers, caron and ?. and more ice time to develop and get his game.

Heres whats wrong with this team.
    Seguin ( not really nhl ready but the garbage wingers he has will not help him at this level )
    Rechhi just too slow, needs back on that checking line with bergeron and wheeler.
    Hunwick is just awful, last night one or 2 goodplayes and about 10 dummie plays.
    Paille, just not the type of player the Bs need, (wheeler is better in thatposition, pk etc )
    Once the Bs get boychuk back then im hoping hunwick goes.
    Once krecji gets back, then savard and sturm, I am hoping they make a deal to once and for all have a lineup thats sold 1 thru 4 again, like 2 years ago,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I think you're right Wally, Seguin could use another year in Plymouth. Nothing against the kid or his skill set but he's just that, a kid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-83. Show nitemare-83's posts

Where are all the fans calling for the Cup?

BAAAHHHH

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

$93 is cheap to see the 2010-11 Stanley Cup winners ....consider yourself lucky ...Prices should be $150 minimum ...this team will win the Cup Dude ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-83. Show nitemare-83's posts

BAAAHHHHH

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Re: i cant believe i paid 93 bucks a ticket for garbage!:
    [QUOTE]Were you at a Celtics game? Ference has been one of the few bright spots on the team recently. Wheeler has had some bad luck, but is one of the few B's playing hard every shift. If they send Seguin and Caron to Providence, who replaces them?  Colborne and Hamill? 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

You must of been at the celtics game with him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If I would work for the B's management team I would send mav02155 and invoice ...He didnt pay enough to watch the B's

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

If you cannot believe it then stay home.  Seguin can only go back to Juniors, and his development is the responsibility of the coaching staff. He won a spot in pre-season and Claude has missed the boat by assigning struggling wings who all have their own faults. Caron did very well in his progress with Bergie as his center, but he has no idea what WHEELER  will do in any situation As posted in earlier posts nothing can happen until Kreji, Boychuck and Savard return. When Kreji returns Wheler goes back on wing until they trade him; Kreji joins Horton and Lucic; Bergie gets Caron and Recchi; Campbell gets Wheeler and Ryder; and Seguin gets Marchand and Thornton and focus on defense, a much better learning spot. Boychuck will bump Hunwick probably, or McQuaid.