I did not see this coming..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I did not see this coming..

Shanny gives Carlyle a two year extension.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/10902184/toronto-maple-leafs-coach-randy-carlyle-receives-contract-extension" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/10902184/toronto-maple-leafs-coach-randy-carlyle-receives-contract-extension

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: I did not see this coming..

Nobody said Shanny was a genius,didn't he take a look at some tape of the Lerfs defensive zone coverage. Oh well,Burke gave Wilson an extension and then fired him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He brought his random wheel of justice with him and then taped a bunch of coaches names over the punishments.  Carlyle got the spin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

They fired his assistants though,Gorden,Cronin & Farrish.I guess they were the problem.Shanny will hand pick an assistant that can report back to him and be ready to replace Randy as soon as the first opportunity presents itself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Perhaps this just means Shanahan thinks the biggest problem with the team is the roster, not the coach?

-- Proud user of http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8vclq_sgc2c-69-chambraigne" rel="nofollow">Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He brought his random wheel of justice with him and then taped a bunch of coaches names over the punishments.  Carlyle got the spin.

[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Maybe he wants to give him a fair look.

“We don’t think it’s prudent for a student to wear a Boston Bruins jersey” -Mike Cohen, English Montreal School Board

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wont put all the blame on Carlyle, but after how it ended and a new President coming in, I thought for sure the writing was on the wall.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wont put all the blame on Carlyle, but after how it ended and a new President coming in, I thought for sure the writing was on the wall.

[/QUOTE]

I think Shanahan is buying time with Carlyle... I think he will wait until Babcock becomes free agent next year.... I know he gave him two years , but that us peanuts for MSLE .... I think the reason he waited this long is that Holland wouldn't let Babcock free.... Also worth noting Babcock doesn't want to sign a contract yet either.... Interesting .......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

With Carlyle not going anywhere I think this move holds the players accountable.