I Didn't Read Anything

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I Didn't Read Anything

I'm going to guess there is a lot of angst coupled with horror, shame and fear.  I'm not going near any of the threads.  I know what they say.

Whatever to all of that.

So they are down 2-1.

I'm fully confident that the Bruins will win this series.

You can beat up Rask for letting in this or that.  You can rip the forwards for not scoring and the defense for allowing too many good chances.  If it helps you sleep at night, have at it.

I'm just hanging out waiting for Game 4.

And the Bruins will win it.  

That helps me sleep at night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: I Didn't Read Anything

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm going to guess there is a lot of angst coupled with horror, shame and fear.  I'm not going near any of the threads.  I know what they say.

Whatever to all of that.

So they are down 2-1.

I'm fully confident that the Bruins will win this series.

You can beat up Rask for letting in this or that.  You can rip the forwards for not scoring and the defense for allowing too many good chances.  If it helps you sleep at night, have at it.

I'm just hanging out waiting for Game 4.

And the Bruins will win it.  

That helps me sleep at night.

Yeah,don't bother with the other threads,everything is getting dissected to death,the usual stuff and some has merit. The Bruins are the better team and in the end they will show it.I sleep good too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I think the Bruins should win this series.  What concerns me though, beyond Rask's big game history, is the officiating.  I think that decides this series one way or the other.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Shhhhhh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't buy the officiating excuse. Last night I saw Miller blatantly trip Gallagher and nothing was called. it goes both ways. If  Hab does something and a Bruin retaliates, the ref will call the Bruin. That happens to every team, there is no conspiracy. if a team has huge edge power play wise that tells me that that team is moving their feet and forcing the other team to take penalties. Habs last cup was in 93, it's not the officiating.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I don't buy the officiating excuse. Last night I saw Miller blatantly trip Gallagher and nothing was called. it goes both ways. If  Hab does something and a Bruin retaliates, the ref will call the Bruin. That happens to every team, there is no conspiracy. if a team has huge edge power play wise that tells me that that team is moving their feet and forcing the other team to take penalties. Habs last cup was in 93, it's not the officiating.

I agree, officiating is way down on my list of why the Bruins are down 2-1.  There's always going to be some missed calls and questionable calls, but overall they've done a fine job.  Nothing like that Avs Wild game last round that almost decided the series.  Habs seem to have really cut back on their diving too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The killer so far is spotting the Habs a 2-3 goal cushion and expecting to perform miracles every third period. B's need to score first and put the pressure on the Habs to play catchup. Get the puck in deep, wear out their D, shoot the puck at Price and crash the net looking for rebounds.

B's in 6.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Its pretty simple, if the Bruins are allowed to play their physical game, there is no way Montreal can match that.  If the Bruins bring their power game tomorrow and the refs start calling everything, that is clearly in favor of the Habs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

It's a typical Bruins/Habs playoff series, and with that, we should all understand that it's going to be tight, and possibly not the outcome we want. I have no explanation for it, but just know that every time these two clubs meet in the post season, it's going to be intense and most times.......down to the wire.

If the Bruins get by the Habs, I believe it catapults them similarly to 2011.......to the Cup final.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BSXIII's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I agree, officiating is way down on my list of why the Bruins are down 2-1.  There's always going to be some missed calls and questionable calls, but overall they've done a fine job.  Nothing like that Avs Wild game last round that almost decided the series.  Habs seem to have really cut back on their diving too.

The refs didn't cause the Subban and Weise breakaway goals last night. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The Bruins have been the much better team save a few errors. If they patch those up the Canadiens aren't good enough to play with the Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

nothing wrong with pointing out the pitfalls so far, doesn't mean people are throwing in the towel already....

i doubt CJ's telling the boys to keep up what they're doing and that everything'll work out at the end because the B'S are supposed to be the better team....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Dude. This is so lame. Basically telling everyone that their opinions and perspective don't matter. C'mon man. Some good talk going on. Blink and you'll miss it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Dude. This is so lame. Basically telling everyone that their opinions and perspective don't matter. C'mon man. Some good talk going on. Blink and you'll miss it.

1.  Rask sucks.

2.  The refs suck.

3.  Meszaros doesn't care.

4.  Price is in their heads.

5.  Rask needs to steal a game.  (And by the way, "steal a game" is the new PMD.)

6.  Vanek is the Bruin killer.

7.  Gotta shoot more.

8.  8.  I forget what 8 was for.

9.  Move Soderberg to the first line.

10  10 10 10 Everything everything everything everything

You can all just kiss off into the air.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Well, finding a post like that is shooting fish in a barrel. Why the sad clown routine? Why not actually contribute something positive to the conversation?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:

The Bruins have been the much better team save a few errors. If they patch those up the Canadiens aren't good enough to play with the Bruins.

Now if the Bruins could just execute ^this^ in the first 10 minutes of the game so they don't have to play small tomato later. The top 6 forwards need to finish there chances.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Doesn't seem like a few errors alone are the difference. And the missed chances everyone talks about are often the result of good cleanup work by the Habs D. I can't stand them, but seems that even after a solid regular season and 2 wins in this series, Bs fans are still selling Montreal short. I have faith, but it's not an easy fix.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Basically he's saying hey everyone, I'm to lazy to read what everyone else has to say so just come to my thread and save me the trouble.  And all the sheep follow :)  Brutal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Doesn't seem like a few errors alone are the difference. And the missed chances everyone talks about are often the result of good cleanup work by the Habs D. I can't stand them, but seems that even after a solid regular season and 2 wins in this series, Bs fans are still selling Montreal short. I have faith, but it's not an easy fix.

I don't know if selling Montreal short is the thing, i think most B's fans look at their line-up with a Vezina,Norris & Selke candidate in it and also see 4 strong lines & 6 good d-men and think that their team should beat Montreal with a solid effort from top to bottom over a 7 game series. I for one thought the B's when firing on all cylinders would beat the Scabs in 4 or 5 games,although with these two teams and their history a long series was not out of the question .I have faith as well,although it has been tested,but i think the stronger team will prevail and that will be the Bruins because they've shown it all season.All cylinders should be fired up by now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

"Don't pull my f#&king hand over there!  I said choke yourself.  Lean forward and choke yourself!"   Sgt. Hartman to Pvt. NAS.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

I think the Bruins should win this series.  What concerns me though, beyond Rask's big game history, is the officiating.  I think that decides this series one way or the other.

HUSH...bad/good calls go both ways...the refs are doing fine...they'll catch a few and drop a few...just play hockey!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Basically he's saying hey everyone, I'm to lazy to read what everyone else has to say so just come to my thread and save me the trouble.  And all the sheep follow :)  Brutal.

Actually mattbs, I didn't elicit any conversation about the play.  But I can certainly understand how you'd take a negative view.  You'd find a negative thing to say about an 85 degree day at the beach.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well, finding a post like that is shooting fish in a barrel. Why the sad clown routine? Why not actually contribute something positive to the conversation?

It's the playoffs. All of the work is done.  The B's are down 2-1 against Montreal.  I can only imagine the negativity.  Hell, some of the jokers find negative things to say about a 5-1 win!  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

"Don't pull my f#&king hand over there!  I said choke yourself.  Lean forward and choke yourself!"   Sgt. Hartman to Pvt. NAS.

Everyone knows that SobShack is really ipotnyc.  See his funny comment about me being Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket?  Want something funnier?  Here's an ipotnyc post:

"ipotnyc's comment:

THey lost this series in Game 6. Not tonight. They showed their true colors then."

You know, from the Toronto series last year.

Sections
Shortcuts