I dislike weekend Matinee games for playoffs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I dislike weekend Matinee games for playoffs!

I know the scheduling is the purpose for this but who wants to watch hockey play-offs at 1:00 or 3:00. I do not about you but watching hockey at this time is ridiculous and meaningless. The NHL should at least schedule the gms. between 16:30 hr and 18:00 hr for hockey games.

Simple just shorten the season to 72 gms. and have hockey finished before May 1st. When weather outside is 26 degrees C. aprox 84 degrees F.; who in world wants to watch hockey at matinee times sounds like a flipping movie special. Today's matinee special is NYR at NJD don't miss it starts at 1:00 PM. Just bloody BS man.

This is the only hockey subject that I whine about on a regular basis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: I dislike weekend Matinee games for playoffs!

Try living on the West Coast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Nothing's lamer than a day game in the NHL. Basketball rules the tube, and that sucks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

love weekend day games. wake up a little hungover, recover with a gallon of water and a playoff hockey game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I rather play golf !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The game is worthless if it starts at 3:00, but if it starts at 4:30, it's a go?

I don't care when they play as long as it's televised.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I would like to have a retirement spot in the west coast. It is alright to watch when it is televised but sometimes 1:00 is just too early for hockey. I disagree that basketball sucks it is an exciting sport especially during play-offs. Golf is fun to play but not to exciting to watch in my books. Backgammon is an exciting to watch on TV what an tournament. I am not joking here but i do play this game a lot. LOL take care.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yeah, it's embarrassing to be drunk before dinner. no afternoon games!!!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Any time of day is fine for me except for the late West coast games nowadays in my later years...........zzzzzzzzzzz.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I love matinees. I agree it's pretty wicked hot out there and there's better things to do than watch TV no matter what's on, but I do like nursing a hangover with hockey or starting a new one with some afternoon brews. If the games were worth watching I might do like Red and lug a TV outside.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think the NBA should be on during the day on weekdays since I suspect most of their fans are home during the day while we work. You could probably put a game right between Jerry Springer and Judge Judy. Attorneys James Sokolove and Barry Feinstein will most certainly line up for advertisement.

Then they can play their X-Box.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: I dislike weekend Matinee games for playoffs!:
    [QUOTE]Try living on the West Coast.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Suck it up red and throw a hockey brunch ;)