I do not understand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I do not understand

TB deserves this game hands down but I do not understand how St. Louie can give Chara a two handed slash and get away with it and on the same play he tripped Boychuk behind the net while their net was empty and still no penalty....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: I do not understand

all i can say is that mike smith is a real jack#ss for trying to score a goal with the goalie pulled...resulted in an icing... would have been nice if the bruins could have scored as a result

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins were slow to adjust to TB's 1-3-1 offense... we lost 2 periods and won the 3rd. Not good enough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to I do not understand:
    TB deserves this game hands down but I do not understand how St. Louie can give Chara a two handed slash and get away with it and on the same play he tripped Boychuk behind the net while their net was empty and still no penalty....
    Posted by mattbs

I bet Colin campbell has an answer for that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Colin Campbell recedes in any decisions involving the officiating of Bruin games since his son plays on that team...

Blame Mike Murphy (Former Leafs' coach) if you have refereeing issues...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

In Response to Re: I do not understand:
    all i can say is that mike smith is a real jack#ss for trying to score a goal with the goalie pulled...resulted in an icing... would have been nice if the bruins could have scored as a result
    Posted by Tuckerw3

I say more power to him. He did it in a low-risk situation, though I do wonder if he had Boucher's (or Yzerman's) go-ahead to do so.  Coaches tend to have goalies on a short leash for this.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

TB sure has a nice looking team.  We definitely need more speed.  Maybe Savy and Sturm will help in that department.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: I do not understand:
    TB sure has a nice looking team.  We definitely need more speed.  Maybe Savy and Sturm will help in that department.
    Posted by mattbs

On top of what they had last night, TB also has Lecavalier and Gagne out with injury. Their D won't stand up in the playoffs, though, and I doubt their goaltending will either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

playoffs?...your talking playoffs????...lol

Sections
Shortcuts