I Don't Get It.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Re: I Don't Get It.....

In Response to Re: I Don't Get It.....:
    [QUOTE]Chia and Claude are ridiculous, they play the same style they use to manage, no mistakes, little risk, don't do anything bold ever.  I have been on the fire clod bandwagon, but not over board about it like some, but this just adds more fuel to the fire.  Bruins lack the needed talent to get a cup, Seguin is our big hope to give us that top guy upfront, and this coach has no clue how to develop that.  I would contend Chia doesn't either, and that PC loves his 3rd and 4th line guys who don't make mistakes more than a potential game breaker!  These forwards they love don't win championships, Chicago, Pitt, Det's forwards and talent on D win cups! I for one am sick of how passive this coach and gm are.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Chia and Claude stay together and getfired together.Its not about developing Seguin or embarrassing him..not about winning the cup,its about getting past the 2nd round and keeping there jobs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If there is an early playoff exit and Seguin is in the press box while Thornton and or Paille or on the ice I am going to be one upset Bruins fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I Don't Get It..... : Claude sucks and should be canned nuf said....
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Sorry that #3 in the east isn't good enough.  Maybe a different coach could have gotten them to #1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sitting Seguin is not putting your best talent on the ice. Thornton is not needed, Glyder hasn't earned it bad, bad decision making.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Sitting Seguin is not putting your best talent on the ice. Thornton is not needed, Glyder hasn't earned it bad, bad decision making.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Agree 100% Sandog.

Sections
Shortcuts