I dont hate all Habs players....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

I dont hate all Habs players....

I like a few who could play for me anytime. Gionta and Wisniewski and say even Halpern. i hate the organization and the other players. LOL!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: I dont hate all Habs players....

way better than me ...I hate them all ....and 2 of them leave in my building (200 condos)  Kostutsyn and Wisniewski....I never say hello to them ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i hate them all.  i never got used to having begin here.  i only accepted ryder as a bruin in game 4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Price is the only one I don't hate, since he passed on his opportunity to hit Thomas.  Now, I didn't say that I liked him though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Gotta say I'm impressed with Hal Gill. He's turned out to be a very rock solid d-man. Agree with Gionta, he's a threat every time he is on the ice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Wis, Price, and White are guys I could cheer for if they were on different teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Price is kinda there for me too...sort of...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

It's their fans I hate mostly.  Players?  Yeah they always seem to have a few that are such.....I can't use the word......think child birth

But lately they have rid themselves of a lot of those guys.  Komisarek, Lapierre, Ribiero, Koivu, Georges, O'Byrne, Larauque.  They still have guys like
    Plekanecs, Kostitsyn, Suban, Pouliot and Pacioretty who rub me the wrong way, but I don't DESPISE them the way I have many Habs of the past

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

One i love the most- Scott Gomez.  Absolutely horrendous play in this series, for a guy making $8mil!!! He is helping the B's more than some of our own forwards!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't fault good hockey players for playing hard for their team.  I do fault the diving, dirty pansies that don't play hard (looking at you #76).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

I agree.  It's the soft style that irritates me the most....diving, whining, and cheap shots; it seems like that is programmed into them once they don the uni.  If that was the Bruins game, I'm sure hockey would be viewed like soccer around here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: I dont hate all Habs players....:
    Gotta say I'm impressed with Hal Gill. He's turned out to be a very rock solid d-man. Agree with Gionta, he's a threat every time he is on the ice.
    Posted by kelvana33

good call kel i have defended gill for awhile. around here u know what it is. when gill was here no one respected him cause his game didnt match size. he was better then what he was portrayed here. he got even better when he left here. but i still hate them. i will give gomez alittle credit he could of took a dive last night when a bruin had there stick in his legs but he stayed upright-surprise i know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

The habs have patent pendings on hitting the guy 1st while retrieving the puck on the boards, slew footing with sticks or skates, & cross checks into the ribs & backs....its not that i hate them all, i just dont like most of them,then hate the rest

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I was hoping the Bs would have acquire Wisniewski, I like Cammalleri and Plekanec.  I have to admit Gionta has been a great captain for Montreal.  Markov is the best imo, but of course injured.  

I have to ask, why does Subban always act like a defense attorney ever time he embellishes or takes on the edge liberties in front of the net?  His mouth is always moving as he skates backwards away from the fray.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

All except for Auld are on my hate list. Funny how maxipacs, after getting slammed into the stanchion, has rocketed into 1st place though, followed by price & subban.

Sections
Shortcuts