I DONT LIKE DANIEL PAILLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I DONT LIKE DANIEL PAILLE

I JUST LOVE HIM ....HE IS NOW WITH KRUG AMONG MY FAVORITE PLAYERS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: I DONT LIKE DANIEL PAILLE

Wow, that's annoying.

A top ten most irritating cliche right there.  

You should follow up with "think outside the box", "drink the koolaide", and "throw under the bus."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

What happened to no posting until next year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

I wouldn't like that.  

I would love it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I wouldn't like that.  

I would love it.

You beat me to it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Looks like it's turning into a one horse race for the "Fairweather" award. What a difference a week makes. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Looks like it's turning into a one horse race for the "Fairweather" award. What a difference a week makes. 

You kidding me? It's like Secretariat in the Belmont.

"He's gushing like a tremendous machine!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I lo...............oh damn, I can't even remember anymore. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

With Krug Bruins win the cup in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 unless we loose game 5, then we are done and need to trade Chara, Lucic and Krejci for Wheeler.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Rufus, Rask would be needed to get that deal done. Then they have the cap space to add Pouliot!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In exchange of a meal for 4everbruins and his wife + Beer and wine ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I lo...............oh damn, I can't even remember anymore. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a97UVKIzJrY

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a97UVKIzJrY

She's used to working with creatures that are for more intelligent than Stanley. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

why are you being so nasty guys ????

By the way Rufus ...the fact that Krug-Hamilton-Bart are ready to step in will make it easier for PC to trade Chara ....Chara will turn 37 next season ...I love CHARA he is playing his best hockey ever right now and its a real shame that he is not a Norris trophee candidate ...this guy is so dominant in these playoffs ....after the playoffs his value will be at his best and the tab le will be set for a blockbuster trade ..we need a sniper everybody will agree on this and to get a real good sniper you gotta pay the price ....as much as I love Chara ...eventually he will slow down with age ....and I think right now we could get a player like Stamkos for Chara....I know some of you cant see life without Chara but you gotta think for the future and always try to make your team better ...with our young D's ready we could afford to trade Chara to get a player like Stamkos next season and I truly believe this would make our team better for the next 10 years ....in 10 years from now Chara will be 46 ,,,,,thiink about it and stop being so mean to me just because you dont agree with my proposals ....Meanwhile Chara will lift the Cup in the air once more this year ....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley you're a nut. The Lightning aren't going to trade Stamkos. We don't need a sniper. They are winning games and scoring timely goals. Chara isn't going anywhere.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hey Stanley just wondering if you've realized that unless the Bruins can sign Khudobin to no more than about $1 million and not much more, then they'll likely have to let him walk due to cap restrictions?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If some of you have stocks and are trading ...you know that you cant sell your stocks when they are down and losing values or if you sell you lose lots of $$$ ...when our stocks are high its time to cash and make money ...this is also good in sports ..real business men will understand what I mean ....as a fan if you fall in love with a player you lose the perception of his real value as a manager you dont want to fall in love with a player so you have a better perspective of the real value of a player ...and as a manager the ultimate goal is to make our team better.......thats as simple as that .....so dont call me idiot because I want the BRUINS to ecome better

Thanks for your kindness and understanding

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

boychuk has 4 goals, think we can package him and peverley for Crosby and Malkin?  It would make our team better for year to come.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Hey Stanley just wondering if you've realized that unless the Bruins can sign Khudobin to no more than about $1 million and not much more, then they'll likely have to let him walk due to cap restrictions?

red ...dont worry about that ...we have Subban coming up ...Khudo will want to be a number 1 in the NHL and right now with what Rask is showing in the playoffs (finally) ....there is no way Khudo can become number 1 ....Subban can probably wait a few years before becoming our no.1 ...unfortunately Khudo and Horton wont be with the team next year ....and hopefully PEV as well cause he is wasting a roster spot (Camper, Tardif, Spooner, Cunningham will have the opportunity to step in next season if the flying mosquito leaves)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

boychuk has 4 goals, think we can package him and peverley for Crosby and Malkin?  It would make our team better for year to come.

This is a stupid proposal ....you know dam well that PC would want much more for those 2 players ....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

to tell you the truth RUFUS ,,,,we cant get nothing for PEV ....if we are lucky we will get a 3rd or 4th round pick for him but I doubt a team would take his salary ....the guy is useless as t...s on a bull

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

At least if you're going to break your promise about not posting until next year, at the least you could post less.  And stop talking trades, the team we have now is the team we have now and ain't going to be any changes until FA hits.  Who knows, Pevs might come alive.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

But Stanley, I thought the only way we'd win a cup was with Khudo as our #1?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

No we can only win if we bring back Wheeler.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

But Stanley, I thought the only way we'd win a cup was with Khudo as our #1?

red ...please ....I did not believe in Rask until round 2 of this year's playoffs ...finally he is showing some signs of professionalism and this is great for the fans and great for the team ...I am glad he took a step up in these playoffs ...I made a bad call on this one ...but who is perfect ???   I love the kid he is doing really great so far and would love to see him winning the Connie Smyth and the Stanley Cup just like TT......the Bruins future looks great despite the limited draft picks in this year's NHL draft ...but we have a few excellent players in Providence that will be ready to play next year with the big team ...regards to Manitoba from Montreal