I don't want ovechkin on my team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I don't want ovechkin on my team

Plain and simple the guy just disappears. If a team depends on him, they won't go anywhere 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Re: I don't want ovechkin on my team

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Plain and simple the guy just disappears. If a team depends on him, they won't go anywhere 

[/QUOTE]
    Ovechkin and Malkin spent a lot of time on the bench in favor of Russia's 4th line. Can't do much while riding the pine. I think poor coaching decisions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

The only good thing you can say for Alex is that he was the only Russian who faced the media after the game.

The rest of them ran away and hid like rats, just like when you turn on the lights.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

It DOES look good on Radulov though...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

they were out there a tom. All ovechkin did was turn the puck over

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only good thing you can say for Alex is that he was the only Russian who faced the media after the game.

The rest of them ran away and hid like rats, just like when you turn on the lights.

[/QUOTE]

Datsyuk stuck around too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

During international play or NHL ? Both ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

During international play or NHL ? Both ?

[/QUOTE]

Both

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's a laugh if you don't think Ovechkin is effective in the NHL.

Coming back and stating he has "no rings" is irrelevant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Please point out where I said he wasn't effective. I just don't think a team built around him will ever win is all. The spotlight brings out the worst in him.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please point out where I said he wasn't effective. I just don't think a team built around him will ever win is all. The spotlight brings out the worst in him.

[/QUOTE]

What NAS said in another thread sums up the Team Russia perfectly. The put KHL players on the team who did not belong there over NHL players to make a point. FAIL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Way too oversimplified to put it on Ovie. Poorly constructed roster and definitely shabby coaching. Wrong mix of dudes and poor leadership and bad decisions left and right. Some of the line combos and ice time make on shake the head.

But credit to Tuukka and the Fins. They are tough and tough to play against. Worst match-up possible for this Russian team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Put ovie in boston and auto cup

[/QUOTE]

That's a laugh.  You really don't get how much commitment the Bruins require from every guy on the roster, do you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

If the net posts weren't so cheap, that 3rd goal counts against US and they probably don't face the Finns.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

By no means do I think this was all ovechkins fault. Never said that. He plays his worst games at the most important time. Marco you're a fool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is where your thinking is wrong.  There are no guarantees.

Yes, I also think their chances would be excellent, but you don't KNOW this is what would happen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Put Ovie in Boston and watch the team chemistry get destroyed.

The only way it would work is if Ovie changes. Instead of 50 he'll have to get used to 30 goals and defensive play. I don't think Ovie is capable. Therefore, he'll never raise the Cup.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

yeah, all Ovie does is score goals....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Put Ovie in Boston and watch the team chemistry get destroyed.

The only way it would work is if Ovie changes. Instead of 50 he'll have to get used to 30 goals and defensive play. I don't think Ovie is capable. Therefore, he'll never raise the Cup.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like rats, dude shutup, they are just hockey players.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

....and be on the losing side, all the time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like rats, dude shutup, they are just hockey players.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sorry! I thought they would have some heart and compassion for their fans.

But, you're right. They are just hockey players. Their bank accounts will make them forget their disappointment. The fans....no such luck.

I should have known better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

....and be on the losing side, all the time.

[/QUOTE]

so he must be a one-man team....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

whats the name of your team?

Sections
Shortcuts