I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

Whats with the **MY TEAM ** lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whats with the **MY TEAM ** lol

[/QUOTE]

Sorry but when you live in Montreal ..I hear the comments "your f...team" all the time so it became my team ...but whatever OUR team My team ...I think and I believe that no matter if we agree with each other's comments we have something in common being on this noard and its our love for the BRUINS 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Where's the stan man?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Cmon Stan, where r u?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How about it Stanley? No Thornton, no win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

3 points Stan Need a minus one in next three games  Stan     The Man   Disappeared

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry I was on the ice tonight refering ....was watching the boxcore from my IPhone betwwen the periods ....the Turtle scored a goal i noticed ...I didnt see the game but I guess Rask stole the show ??  Great win Unreal , !    2 big wins in a row 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I hope you use better judgement as a referee.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Twin blades or roller skates?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mick469. Show mick469's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My prediction was based on the line up including ST .....if they keep ST out of the line up it'll be 7 points out of 10

[/QUOTE]

and ST scores a goal, should have sat him right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dweeb much?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Even if he scored a goal he doesnt help the team ...great that he did score tonight but believe me the team would be much better without him ....hope it was a nice goal I havent seen the goals yet ...but great win for our BRUINS ..2 great wins in a row 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Twin blades or roller skates?

[/QUOTE]

Dont be a smart azzzz.  I have been a hockey referee for over 30 years ...and yes I skate faster than ST and yes if the NHL referees would go on strike I would probably be called ....but I would say no ...I am waiting for another much more important call from CN 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

gLAD URE NOT A POMPOUS TWIT

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

CN, Congrats. Not every day u get a bid to join Compulsive Nitwits, right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

[/QUOTE]

Dont be a smart azzzz.  I have been a hockey referee for over 30 years ...and yes I skate faster than ST and yes if the NHL referees would go on strike I would probably be called ....but I would say no ...I am waiting for another much more important call from CN 

[/QUOTE]

After reading this assinine pompous drivel I am now convinced Stanley is Rob Ford.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That would explain why I am so often compelled to reply to his posts with "cocaine is a hell of a drug."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BritishColumbiaBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

After reading this assinine pompous drivel I am now convinced Stanley is Rob Ford.

[/QUOTE]

lol lol lol.  Good joke .....but joke aside I will soon be the BRUINS GM so pay respect please

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BritishColumbiaBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol lol lol.  Good joke .....but joke aside I will soon be the BRUINS GM so pay respect please

[/QUOTE]

I will buy you a hot dog and drink, only when you take PC's spot alright Stanley. Make sure thornton takes a bite out of it first.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Maybe we should stop talking about moving him to the 4th line to make room for a guy he beat out of a job in training camp? "

I don't think Smith beat Spooner out, Kelly did. Waste too put Spooner's talents at wing. He's a playmaker that makes players around him better. Kelly is replacable.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just received my Smith's jersey by the way ....

R SMITH

looks great 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

First, you said you already had a Smith sweater.

Second, they have four points after 2 games of the 5 you were talking about, including a win with ST in the lineup.

Third, when I logged on this morning the first five threads all included posts from you about ST. Enough. If you must continue beating the same dead horse, keep it to one thread.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Disrespect turns to disregard the dim and finally to ignore Bye S

Sections
Shortcuts