I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That would explain why I am so often compelled to reply to his posts with "cocaine is a hell of a drug."

[/QUOTE]

he skipped the cocaine...went straight for the bath salts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

True smith is third leading scorer but he's also 103rd in the league.  How much significance can we attribute his Production thUS far ?  not much right now

[/QUOTE]

At the quarter pole of his first season with Boston, only Krejci and Lucic have more points on the Bruins.  He's actually tied for 98th in points, a whopping 5 points out of 35th and a tie with Parise, itboy Hertl, and Jason Spezza.  The point being that calling him 103rd or 98th in league scoring is not as significant as you'd like it to be (if you took the top line and the #1 scoring D on every team, you'd have 120 players).  And this is the Bruins.  Their top scorer, because of the way they approach the game, is usually between 67-73 points.  Seguin was 29th the year he led the team, Lucic 40th when he led them.  The year they couldn't score, Bergeron and Krejci led the team but were in the 90s in league rank.

The Bruins don't pad their stats.  They succeed with balanced scoring that comes at you in waves so that when the top line or lines aren't producing, the third and fourth lines will: witness back to back wins where first the third line and then the fourth were the engine.  In that system, a third liner second year player who is keeping pace with your top line is a very valuable commodity and not to be taken lightly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First, you said you already had a Smith sweater.

Second, they have four points after 2 games of the 5 you were talking about, including a win with ST in the lineup.

Third, when I logged on this morning the first five threads all included posts from you about ST. Enough. If you must continue beating the same dead horse, keep it to one thread.

[/QUOTE]

First i had order my jersey back in September just got it by FEDEX

Second I said 3 points if the line up was the same ...it wasnt against the Canes

third I must say. That ST had a nice wrist shot for his goal last night probably his best goal in the last 2 seasons so I am not beating a dead horse ....

and fourth ....red you are losing our bet

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's fine by me - it means Smith has stepped it up and that's nothing but good for the Bruins.

But jyust stop saying the same thing over and over and over again in multiple threads. You don't like ST. We know. We got it. Now just shut up about it already.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In the next 5 games

Canes, NYR, St-Louis, Canes, Pens....the BRUINS will get 3 points ...it will hurt but thats probably what it will take for those hard heads to understand that we are not playing with our best players...after those 5 games they will probably take some good decisions...we'll see

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just realistic bobo...I hope I am wrong but you cant win all the time with one player less than the other teams .....right now ST is hurting this team and as the season progresses it will show more and more .....but dont worry after this bad stretch PC wont have any other choice that to admit that he is wrong in his decision and will recall Spooner and probably Fraser ...this will change the things around, you see the gap is so thin between good and bad teams that even a talented team like the Bruins cant win all the time with a missing wheel .....

[/QUOTE]

I don't have much time to reply, so here goes...

You said they get only 3 points after 5 games and then they will make some good decisions after 5 games...The Bruins sat Thornton for a game and won...brought him back and they won.

According to you, you are wrong on two counts...4 points instead of 3 and they would wait 5 games to make some good decisions(they brought ST back into the lineup) Wrong and wrong.

Oh and you said ST was hurting the team. He scored the decisive goal last night. Wrong again.

You cannot change your predictions on the fly after you make them Stanley.

You must live and die with them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In the next 5 games

Canes, NYR, St-Louis, Canes, Pens....the BRUINS will get 3 points ...it will hurt but thats probably what it will take for those hard heads to understand that we are not playing with our best players...after those 5 games they will probably take some good decisions...we'll see

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just realistic bobo...I hope I am wrong but you cant win all the time with one player less than the other teams .....right now ST is hurting this team and as the season progresses it will show more and more .....but dont worry after this bad stretch PC wont have any other choice that to admit that he is wrong in his decision and will recall Spooner and probably Fraser ...this will change the things around, you see the gap is so thin between good and bad teams that even a talented team like the Bruins cant win all the time with a missing wheel .....

[/QUOTE]

I don't have much time to reply, so here goes...

You said they get only 3 points after 5 games and then they will make some good decisions after 5 games...The Bruins sat Thornton for a game and won...brought him back and they won.

According to you, you are wrong on two counts...4 points instead of 3 and they would wait 5 games to make some good decisions(they brought ST back into the lineup) Wrong and wrong.

Oh and you said ST was hurting the team. He scored the decisive goal last night. Wrong again.

You cannot change your predictions on the fly after you make them Stanley.

You must live and die with them.

[/QUOTE]

Of course he can - that's all he ever does.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

LOVE IS IN THE AIR ! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Anyone see The Muppets? You know that scene where Jack Black is on the stage all tied up and Fozzie Bear's telling these awful jokes and Jack Black is begging him to "Make it Stop!!!" but Fozzie doesn't get it and thinks Black is actually egging him on as part of the act, so he just keeps going and going?

I think Stanley is Fozzie Bear, but with worse jokes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Wakka wakka!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I don't want to spoil the party but"

Stanley worrying about spoiling the party?

Kinda like like Judas saying at the last supper

"I don't want to spoil the party but..."

[/QUOTE]

At least Judas got paid to do what he did......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Page 1 Stan u said nothing in initial post about " if the lineup stays the same" Make up lies as u go along

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He's not going to admit he's wrong.  He never does.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Page 1 Stan u said nothing in initial post about " if the lineup stays the same" Make up lies as u go along

[/QUOTE]

I BEG YOU PARDON .???

Re: Bad evening for Spooner

posted at 11/17/2013 10:18 AM EST

If CJ or PC  do not make any change in the line up ...

Next 5 games Bruins will get a maximum of 3 points out of possibke 10

you cant win all the time with a missing wheel ....

if they do recall Spooner or Fraser or both ....7 points out of 10

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

So the 2 points against the Canes doent count ...ST was out eating his hotdogs ....if he stays in the line up BRUINS WONT GET MORE THAN 1 point in the next 3 games ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If the BRUINS get more than 1 point in the next 3 games with Turtle in the line up 

I will admit I was wrong

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

No you won't Fozzie, you'll come up with a different excuse or prediction between now and then in order to avoid owning up. That's your usual course of action.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Stan=Liar

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ask this guy if I am a liar....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

or ask this guy

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Would a referee be a liar ???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

or the guy behind me

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

or this guy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I rest my case

Sections
Shortcuts