I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stan, I can take pictures of me with Hockey Players at autograph signing sessions too, that doesnt make us friends and that doesnt make me a gm.  Please stop, you are coming off as delusional and borderline creepy.

[/QUOTE]

the one with Kevin Lowe was taken in Quebec City during the World hockey tournament back in 2008 ...I had dinner with Kevin bcause I know him personaly and he is a classy man and we have a lot in commons ...sorry if you do not appreciate....I have a little story on each single picture taken but I will not elaborate in this board ...have a nice day !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Mr Marcel Dionne NHL 5th of all time in total points

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Liar and groupy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you tell marcel to slow down on food consumption hes looking more like an American

[/QUOTE]

lol .....actually he has a sporting goods business down in Buffalo or in the area and in Toronto as well ...met him at the airport a cool guy !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

interviewed on CBC Hockey night in Canada coat to coast before game 7 Bruins-Scabs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

oh well....why not ....finally Picure sent along with my resume to Mr Jacobs for the Bruins Gneral Manager's job (my GM,s look)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

If they wanted a picture when trying to decide who to hire for GM, Jay Feaster would be out of work.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

STANLEY WITH THAT SUIT YOU LOOK LIKE A NHL GM

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Marco !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Stanley - iginla isn't a winner yet.  One of the problems I see is that we have not  drafted well.  Our recent drafts aren't good.  We need a flow of good young players to keep coming.  That's the key!!  Now obviously I'm talking for the future we have to have better players coming up. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you marco ...recent past drafts have not been the best (I was devastated when they picked Malcon Subban as a 1st rounder...without his name Malcom would have been selected in the 3rd or 4th round)  ....but thank God we got some very good prospects in the Seguin trade ...Fraser is already NHL caliber, and I thik Morrow deserves a trial ..Johnson is also an interesting player but could be packaged for a futur trade...we need to get as many draft picks as we can get in any futur trades because we've been drafting and will be drafting among the lasts for the next few years.

[/QUOTE]

This has been discussed (whether a goalie should be a 1st round pick), but I will reiterate my opinion anyway.

The Bruins did not have a 2nd round pick and Subban would probably not have been around in the 3rd or 4th for the Bruins. I am sure they asked themselves 'What would Stanley do?' but decided to take the chance and draft him earlier than most expected. Good depth at the position and at the very least, a player that could be included in a future deal.

I don't think anyone should be devastated by the selection.

Devastation in hockey terms (to me) is Bobby Orr skating around the ice in a Black Hawks jersey or Esposito wearing a Rangers jersey. Cheevers jumping to the WHA was pretty high up there, by I recovered when he came back to roost.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

If they wanted a picture when trying to decide who to hire for GM, Jay Feaster would be out of work.

[/QUOTE]

Jay feaster should be out of work

[/QUOTE]

Hey marco  great call on the YETI so far !

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jay feaster should be out of work

[/QUOTE]

Hey marco  great call on the YETI so far !

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Stanley- last year he only played a few games and didn't get much ice time.  I saw him I'm ore season and from what I saw I was impressed. Let's hope he keeps it up I think he's going to be a pleasant addition.  Coming into this season he's the New player I was most excited to watch as shown by my earlier posts. 

[/QUOTE]

Yep I think it took him a while to adjust to the NHL style but he is a very talented player and he could be a very important player till the end of the season and into the playoffs, he is playing better and better

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Does Marco=Stanley?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dont care to read more of your love fest either  way Too boring Bye

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does Marco=Stanley?

[/QUOTE]

Nah.  marco = stanjon and some other banned accounts, but not Stanley.  Two different posters.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

12 years old with a lawyer.  Who knew?  Have 2 call my bookie  and check the odds on that

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And you cant even spell dummy, dummy

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts