I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ah finally some reason.  Fletch no other banned accounts told you that v already.  The only time I go t suspended was because you did that without any cause.  I called bdc and stirred up crap.even contacted my lawyer.  There was asolutely no reason and you know it. You must have misinformed them and they don't really take time to inquire .

[/QUOTE]

Whoa marco, I don't have a problem with you, but this actually made me laugh out loud.  A lawyer?  You can't be serious.  I don't think BDC even 'suspends' people, they either block the comment or block the user.  And the moderator is a 3rd party.  And they only do it when you violate the rules of the forum, that you agreed to when you signed up.  Your lawyer would be wasting his time.  A privately held message board can ban anyone they want and you accept that when you sign up, right?  Getting reported/ignored too many times is the reason for being banned from what I have been told.

Secondly, I really didn't get you banned or whatever.  I've never actually reported you, or ignored you, although others have.  Why/how would I ban you and then bring you back?  You give me too much credit.

Don't deny 'stanjon'.  It's silly, and we can't have an adult conversation if you're going to lie to me.

Lastly, I've defended you many times (like above) as not being a troll since you engage in normal conversations sometimes and seem to know your hockey (when you depart from the Kessel/Seguin crush long enough to show it).  You have a sense of humor too.  I've given you good advice -- stick with marco, talk hockey...and you're still here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

No you are actually dumb, not too dumb for a  kid which we have had confirmed by you, but dumb if you had been an adult.  By the way no support from your alter ego Stan, whats up with that. Almost like you forgot who you are, but nobody cares anyhow . Dont be so pathetic kid, it'll get easier

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

I'll have to read back through the rules to check, but I do think that knocking on Fred Cusick is a bannable offense.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Higher laws. Wow Talk to your lawyer bout that

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

ok, just maybe I misread u

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Fletch - I'm not a troll and anyone who has some experience knows it.  I will tell you this injustice infuriates me.

Now basically you are lying to me.  Go to the c thread where I got suspended you pretty much admitted it was you and everyone was congratulating you for it and for what for fkn what- I was just talking to bad hab said nothing remotely disrespectful and you got me  suspended. Fletch  everyone has their opinions I do consider myself very knowledgeable And have a very good feel for the game . I also been following the bruins for over 30 yrs - if I want to complain I will- if I want to commend I will.  To want ppl to be consistent with others is ignorance. 

For ex I said I found cusick boring

Bang that makes me a mtl troll. You have to be kidding- it can be that fred was getting old but his take x it personal.  Boy if they knew what I thought about some older players they would kill me  

[/QUOTE]

marco, again, I am not one calling you a troll, and let me keep this very simple and you can chose to believe whatever you want.  I am very honest here.

1. I don't recall reporting you.  Not sure about 'stanjon' or other accounts, but not as 'marco'.  I've told you to stick with that account and I don't know about board 'suspensions' either.  You probably got reported too much.  I have explained some of the reasons for getting banned before and the 'red flag' of having multiple accounts from the same IP address, but I don't know exactly how the board moderators work.  Whenever I try to warn you about that you just insult me.

2. As we've gone over many times -- say whatever you want here.  Express your opinion.  Disagreement is what makes the board interesting.  BUT, expressing the exact same thing over and over and over, in multiple threads, can be disruptive and people might report you for it.  People want to hear a variety of opinions, not one person's take on Kessel 1000 times over.  null used to start 10 new threads a day with the exact same message.  He got banned.  Don't you think that was fair?  I do.

3. I could really respect you more as a poster if you would admit that stanjon was your account.

4. Personally I would like to see you post on other topics besides Kessel and Seguin.  It would make you more interesting.  That's just an opinion, of course, but you could consider it instead of just blowing it off as some attempt at censorship.

5. Go Bruins.  Let's move on -- I think people are tired of this thread anyhow.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

5. Go Bruins.  Let's move on -- I think people are tired of this thread anyhow.

[/QUOTE]

No. Don't stop. This is hilarious!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Fletch they cannot ban the way they want eventhough I sign up with their rules.  There are higher laws. For instance- I can make an employee sign that he is in accordance with all company regulations but that could still mean squat -eventhough they signed some of these rules will not be valid In court thus rendering the signatures

Insignificant . If it were that simple everyone would do it

[/QUOTE]

marko --  that just isn't right.  Ask your lawyer.  This isn't a workplace where you have legal rights and regulations over everything.  It is a privately-owned message board.  All of us are here at the will of the Globe.  What law would be violated if you got suspended?  Whatever, I don't even care.  Cheers.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

On a different note any of you watch that red Sox  parade wherethe fights were caught on tape

[/QUOTE]

Go somewhere else if you want to talk baseball.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

On a different note any of you watch that red Sox  parade wherethe fights were caught on tape

[/QUOTE]

That, you can sue over...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

Actualky no don't want talk baseball but the  incident that happened.  But I will expect your same reaction when others do talk about the pats or the  sox- right? 

[/QUOTE]

Hockey only please. I would say the same to anyone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

12 years old with a lawyer.  Who knew?  Have 2 call my bookie  and check the odds on that

[/QUOTE]

Well thanks I'm a child prodigy you're an adult dummi- You can have you re bookie bet on that

Good bye  

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your support marco but beware every time someone supports me he's getting a hard from the bunch of wolves who dont know much about hockey, as long as you say like him you will remain their friend but as soon as you try to be friendly with me they'll blast you ....sometimes I am sad to see that those guys are BRUINS fans but so dumbs...be careful with them marco believe me 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

So dumbs GREAT U R RIGHT IT AINT HIM ITS U

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

See what I mean ...so many of them are frustrated because I make to. Many good predictions and I care about the BRUINS....just like you saying that Soderberg would have some great games now thy're mad at you ....you seem to be a nice person and stay away from him they wont let you alone , they will insult and you just do not desserve that ....thanks again !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That, you can sue over...

[/QUOTE]

Did you see it? 

[/QUOTE]

Awful.

Sections
Shortcuts