I Feel Bad For Raymond But...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I Feel Bad For Raymond But...........

........Canuck's management pushing for a league review of the hit is ridiculous. I saw no intent to injure on the play. While the results were unfavourable for Raymond, there is no way to help him from being hurt on the play.
    http://www.theprovince.com/sports/hockey/canucks-hockey/Canucks+press+review+Raymond/4940609/story.html
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN !!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: I Feel Bad For Raymond But...........

Totally crazy.  Seems like an attempt to gain an advantage in game 7, since they know there is no chance of a suspension.

I have watched the reply 20+ times now, and I still can't undertsand where the injury happened.  Boychuk doesn't know where the puck is so he pushed Raymond away and finished the check.  It seems like Raymond hits the baords kind of awkwardly but not very hard.  Did the injury happen there, or before that?

Too bad, Raymond seems like a good guy and is a fun player to watch.  It should've been Burrows...

Boychuk did nothing wrong, and everyone knows it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: I Feel Bad For Raymond But...........:
    Totally crazy.  Seems like an attempt to gain an advantage in game 7, since they know there is no chance of a suspension. I have watched the reply 20+ times now, and I still can't undertsand where the injury happened.  Boychuk doesn't know where the puck is so he pushed Raymond away and finished the check.  It seems like Raymond hits the baords kind of awkwardly but not very hard.  Did the injury happen there, or before that? Too bad, Raymond seems like a good guy and is a fun player to watch.  It should've been Burrows... Boychuk did nothing wrong, and everyone knows it.
    Posted by Fletcher1

It's being reported as a compression fracture: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=565777&navid=mod-rr-headlines

I assume that means it came from the collision with the boards, with Boychuk's mass pressing in on him.  One of those freak injuries you defininately don't want to see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Too bad, Raymond seems like a good guy and is a fun player to watch.  It should've been Burrows.. BE careful karma is a bi*** never i would wish someone to be injured..
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins

It should be obvious that what I was saying is that I wish Raymond WAS NOT injured.

If someone must be injured on that play though (someone was -- I didn't dream it up), I would prefer it be the guy who has been faking injuries the whole series.

I like Raymond better than Burrows.  Get it?  Or do I need to dumb it down further?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

is this the same management that thought the rome hit was clean? the same bunch of fools that felt bad for ROME not being able to play in the finals? the same group that had no issue with burrows cannibalism? i wish injury on noboby(except rat cooke), but their comments and reactions are laughable. welcome to montreal-west. one was bad enough

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Boston's Angels....LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Too bad, Raymond seems like a good guy and is a fun player to watch.  It should've been Burrows.. BE careful karma is a bi*** never i would wish someone to be injured..

Fletch didn't wish injury upon Burrows. HE clearly said it should've been Burrows instead  of Raymond. Where does that equate to wishing? Seems like more of a preference than a wish.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Boston's Angels....LOL

I suspect all of the tears falling can't be good for your keyboard.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Funny how the Bruins fans mocking the demands for a penalty to Boychuk for his late hit are the same ones who were bawling like little babies over Burrows' little nibble  Boston is full of hypocrites  who don't understand the basic rules of hockey

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Not that it matters to you, but that didn't even register as a hit on the scoresheet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Funny how the Bruins fans mocking the demands for a penalty to Boychuk for his late hit are the same ones who were bawling like little babies over Burrows' little nibble  Boston is full of hypocrites  who don't understand the basic rules of hockey

Boychuk's "hit"??  You call that a hit in Vancouver??  We call that a gentle push in Boston.  No wonder you guys are pro-biting up there if pushing scares you so much.

You realize all this crying and sour grapes brings nothing but enjoyment to the Bruins fans here, right?  Keep playing your violin for us, by all means.

Not the brightest troll we've had here, eh Dez?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Simply classless.....................classless fans

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i feel worse for horton.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Feel free to explain which "basic rule" was broken on the play. Then explain how you could use the term "little nibble" while keeping a straight face.Is someone forcing you to come here and put up with all of the mean "hypocrites"? A good way to not upset yourself by reading these things is to get lost(but how would that look on your end of playoffs trolling scores......)?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

"late hit?"... good one, i have a 6 year old niece that hits harder than than boychuk hit raymond. keep living in denial of the fact that the canucks have embarrassed themselves over the last 2 weeks. i'm embarrassed for them, and you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Simply classless.....................classless fans

Oh no, he means it because he said it twice.......you should go report us on the Canucks fan site...........oh forget it, nobody expects you to stop trolling........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

you don't need luck LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

You Vancouver trolls are hilarious.

Rome almost kills Nathan Horton and you don't think he should be suspended (never mind the fact that he clearly left his feet and delivered a late, illegal hit); yet this unfortunate incident last night, where there is very little intent to be devined from looking at the replay, has you all up in arms and claiming that the NHL is playing favorites with the Bruins.

Utterly hilarious.

Of course, Vancouver has been on the power play as much if not more than the B's in this series, so how they're "Bettman's Bruins" is beyond me. But hey, never let the facts get in the way of a good whining session, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

how do you type between the teardrops? time for a nap little one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

you don't need luck LOL

Keep playing your violin for us, by all means.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

you don't need luck LOL

I thought "lol" meant that something was funny.......
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Ever watched girls fight...they bite, pull hair, slap and push....Kinda like Vancouver.  When guys fight, they hit and hit hard, kinda like Boston. 

So, I guess I can see how it is unfair to your CanKnocks because it is like a guy fighting a girl...and guys really should't fight girls..its just not right. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i want rome, the sedin sisters, and vaginault to comment on boychuck's hit.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

F U

Boston's Angels....LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Can't believe no one has yet mentioned what Grapes repeatedly called "the most cowardly act in hockey" - Edler's hit on Peverley on the icing race.  Boychuk and Raymond get tangled up looking for a puck in their feet and Raymond is injured.  If you look at Boychuk's feet and arms, he doesn't even really push Raymond into the boards.  This has the Canucks incensed and looking to get Boychuk suspended.  Meanwhile, Edler takes a blatant and dangerous run at Peverley - principle point of contact appeared to be RP's head no less - and Bruins fans aren't even bringing that up to counter the el dusho 'nuck fans?

Oh wait.  I can believe that. 

Sections
Shortcuts