I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......

...It doesn't matter

Because I feel AWFUL about their chances of getting out of the first round.  Any of the three teams they can face, Buffalo, Montreal and especially New York scare the crap out of me.  

They all have come back to beat Boston this year, more than once.  That's pretty nerve racking when you can't even feel good about having a lead on a team.  It feels like an inevitability that the lead will evaporate.  

It's like watching one horse storm passed another in a race.  The Bruins just give you that sinking, sickening, "oh no, not again" feeling

I want to be excited about the playoffs, but they won't.....flippin....let me

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

Re: I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......

With flipper in net, unfortunately they will not go far

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......

In Response to I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......:
    ...It doesn't matter Because I feel AWFUL about their chances of getting out of the first round.  Any of the three teams they can face, Buffalo, Montreal and especially New York scare the crap out of me.   They all have come back to beat Boston this year, more than once.  That's pretty nerve racking when you can't even feel good about having a lead on a team.  It feels like an inevitability that the lead will evaporate.   It's like watching one horse storm passed another in a race.  The Bruins just give you that sinking, sickening, "oh no, not again" feeling I want to be excited about the playoffs, but they won't.....flippin....let me
    Posted by Swerengen

Same here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......:
    With flipper in net, unfortunately they will not go far
    Posted by TTisOverrated

Hello RMiller!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Especially after that nosedive tonight. Talk about a flashback to last years playoffs. CJ should make them walk the the airport. When will this team learn to stop going into a defensve shell? They have piled up some impressive wins when they kept the offensive heat on the entire game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

In Response to Re: I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......:
    In Response to Re: I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but...... : Hello RMiller!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Hello person who is obsessed with insulting everybody who doesnt praise TT 24/7/365

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but......:
    ...It doesn't matter Because I feel AWFUL about their chances of getting out of the first round.  Any of the three teams they can face, Buffalo, Montreal and especially New York scare the crap out of me.   They all have come back to beat Boston this year, more than once.  That's pretty nerve racking when you can't even feel good about having a lead on a team.  It feels like an inevitability that the lead will evaporate.   It's like watching one horse storm passed another in a race.  The Bruins just give you that sinking, sickening, "oh no, not again" feeling I want to be excited about the playoffs, but they won't.....flippin....let me
    Posted by Swerengen

Fair enough but better tonight, in this one game than in the amped-up playoffs.  The D and Thomas had a forgettable night but overall if the Bruins needed a cold reminder of how fast things can blow up when they let the other team back in the game after they wander from what got them the success in the first place, they got it.  Another lesson learned?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

How well or bad any team does against another team in regular season has nothing to with how they will play against those same teams in the playoffs no bearing what so ever. The Bruins out scored the Canes 14-4 during the regular season in 09' and then it meant nothing!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

New York definately played playoff hockey, the B's definately did not. Will that change before the playoffs? I for one think so but we'll have to wait and see.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

How well or bad any team does against another team in regular season has nothing to with how they will play against those same teams in the playoffs no bearing what so ever. The Bruins out scored the Canes 14-4 during the regular season in 09' and then it meant nothing!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Exactly, bro.  The club had a hell of a time scoring goals during the regular season last year and then had to face the all-world Miller.  Who thought they'd dispatch him and his team let alone score on him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soco42. Show soco42's posts

I agree with this post 100%. I was at the game tonight. I felt sick afterward. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

After last night's performance I have that sinking feeling as well. To collapse like that is just unacceptable but it is so so typical. I'm sure Barffalo, The Smurfs and the F*gitants can smell blood now. Jeez.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Truth be told, no one, and I'll repeat - NO ONE - knows how the B's (or any other team for that matter), will do in the playoffs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Bottom line is Boston play bad when they have a lead. I mean they had a 3-0 lead on them only to blow it. I was getting flash back last night at the end of the game thinking of our last year play off exit. God help the Bs. They need to smarten up!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I woke up this morning to the realization that my anger has transformed into vengance

I no longer hope the Bruins don't end up playing the Rangers in round 1.  I now WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.  I want Boston to get them in a big time series and pound the ever loving crap out of them and send them packing like they should have done last night

I want the Bruins to flip them over, pull their pants down, rip their a hole off, throw it against the wall and then dive through it into another dimension. I don't know what that means or why I said it....point is, I want them to draw the Rangers in round one and beat them handily.  That's what I'm trying to say

Lets go Bruins.  Enough of this crap.  Get angry

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I would feel good about a series against the Penguins. I'm not saying Fluery is overrated I don't believe that but he hasn't really impressed me since Pittsburgh won the cup.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Buff doesn't scare me, neither do the habs, neither team can play playoff hockey, but the Rangers can. Philly doesn't scare me, tampa doesn't worry me much at all, the penguins with crosby are pretty scary. The team that I pray the bruins face because it will be the easiest win ever is the caps. The caps are straight up awful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I woke up this morning to the realization that my anger has transformed into vengance I no longer hope the Bruins don't end up playing the Rangers in round 1.  I now WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.  I want Boston to get them in a big time series and pound the ever loving crap out of them and send them packing like they should have done last night I want to the Bruins to flip them over, pull their pants down, rip their a hole off, throw it against the wall and then dive through it into another dimension. I don't know what that means or why I said it....point is, I want them to draw the Rangers in round one and beat them handily.  That's what I'm trying to say Lets go Bruins.  Enough of this crap.  Get angry
    Posted by Swerengen

Attaboy Swearengen!I've been angry for months now.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

After the last couple of years, it doesn't really matter where they end up. Ask the Caps & the Pens how they felt about their glorious regular seasons last year.........and what happened in the playoffs. Or.........the Flyers.....ok, I'm not going there.

So, guess I'm agreeing with Sandog here........doesn't matter who we face, because the playoffs are entirely different season.

Go B's!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: I feel good about Boston against Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and Tampa, but...... : 3 teams scare me: Buff, Pitt, and NYR.  Bs can take any of the other five.
    Posted by ipot

you mean 4?

Sections
Shortcuts