I Feel Like Throwing Up............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

I Feel Like Throwing Up............

Jesus ~ hit somebody already !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: I Feel Like Throwing Up............

In Response to I Feel Like Throwing Up............:
    [QUOTE]Jesus ~ hit somebody already !!!!
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE]

Maybee there will be some fights in third period,that's about the only thing there good at.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: I Feel Like Throwing Up............:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I Feel Like Throwing Up............ : Maybee there will be some fights in third period,that's about the only thing there good at.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

We are good at "one on one battles, battles on the boards, 2 way play, the pk, defensive hockey, dump and chase, etc". 

I personally think the only things we're good at are overspending on mediocore guys, wasting draft picks on stiffs like chris kelly, and not scoring or generating offense ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm working on it. 

Grey Goose vodka shots.

With any luck the 3rd period will be a blur.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Kelly is another Paille.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Gulp, I kinda feel like changing the station to basketball, and I'd rather watch life time movies...   time for a scotch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Kelly is another Pallie.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Glad we gave up a second rounder!  And worse, 2 mill in cap space!  I'd rather have savard out there with a blindfold on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I'm working on it.  Grey Goose vodka shots. With any luck the 3rd period will be a blur.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya BadHab.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]I'm working on it.  Grey Goose vodka shots. With any luck the 3rd period will be a blur.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Finally we agree on something.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I Feel Like Throwing Up............ : Maybee there will be some fights in third period,that's about the only thing there good at.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]
    It's about time you realize it...!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Schenn just said it all, "after getting shut out by Florida..."

They scored 5 in 2 periods on the defensive bruins!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

And it's not like you can switch over to the Celtics right now.....they're playing even WORSE!!!

The two teams combined aren't generating enough energy to power a 15 watt light bulb

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I am mad but no loner going to go out of my mind mad. The bruins are what they are and thats a team who never plays 60 and a coach whos style has been passed by the progression of the modern game. Hope for the best but EXPECT the worse LETS GO BRUINS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I feel like throwing up as well ...hope the B's dont sign Kaberle ...our PP is even worst since he's been traded ....

PC made a mistake by getting him I hope he wont make another mistake by signing him

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) 2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

They need to turn this around by at least winning the third period, then put it behind them and go on to the next game. You cannot win with only your one and four lines skating...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

Get used to it
    The Ruins are one and done in the play offs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Feel Like Throwing Up............ : Finally we agree on something.
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

ok buddy, you're on.  4th shot and counting.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Did I just see TT back in net? If so, I'm happy b/c the way Rask treated Seidenburg after one of the goals...you suck it up and move on, you don't embarrass your team mates like he did.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Save your vomit for thursday.  That's the day the Bruins lose 1st place in the division from here on out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It is one thing to lose.  It is another thing to get consistantly outworked.  This team has been getting consistantly outworked lately.  If they don't turn it around soon, they will start summer vacation in April.

I could rant and rail about how frustrated and pissed off I am watching crap like tonight's game, but I have a feeling that most of the Bruins fans posting here are in a similar frame of mind.  11 games left to turn it around.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]I feel like throwing up as well ...hope the B's dont sign Kaberle ...our PP is even worst since he's been traded .... PC made a mistake by getting him I hope he wont make another mistake by signing him Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) 2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

The PP has sucked since Kaberle came here because of Julien.  When Kabelre got here, Claude thought that Tomas would make it all better, just like that (cue snap of fingers).  So, instead of rolling with the succesful muck it up and get the dirty goals style of play on the PP, he's suddenly decided that we can just pass and pass and pass over and over again and we will score the pretty goals.  That is not how this team is built.  They are a scrappy, blue-collar squad who wins games by play strong defense and using that as a transition game.  when they stray from Claude's system, they s*ck.  When they stick to it, they have a 7 game winning streak

Sections
Shortcuts