I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs!

Before the series, I simply stated I didn't think this was the best matchup for the Bruins in the first round. I still thought the B's could win, but stated my concern. Just because I wasn't all " rah rah'' about it and saying " bring on the Habs" or " Bruins in 4 or 5", I took heat for it. I even got called a "fairweather" fan. ( I won't say by who) Alot of people on here said they wanted the Habs in the first round & I think the Hab fans were saying the same thing about wanting the Bruins. I have always said you should at least respect the opponent ( no matter who) & be carefull what you wish for.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs!

Don't worry, it was just the Chia pets getting all upset by your stating the facts. Ignore them, they're clueless. We were proven right, case closed. BTW I expect some Chia pets to get all over this response LOL-- BRING IT ON

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs!:
    [QUOTE]Before the series, I simply stated I didn't think this was the best matchup for the Bruins in the first round. I still thought the B's could win, but stated my concern. Just because I wasn't all " rah rah'' about it and saying " bring on the Habs" or " Bruins in 4 or 5", I took heat for it. I even got called a "fairweather" fan. ( I won't say by who) Alot of people on here said they wanted the Habs in the first round & I think the Hab fans were saying the same thing about wanting the Bruins. I have always said you should at least respect the opponent ( no matter who) & be carefull what you wish for.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    jb go back and find those people. copy and paste the posts people got on u. if i was one those people i will fess up i dont think i was but either way do it. believe me i am going to eat alot of crow if the bruins bow out in 1st round believe me. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs!:
    [QUOTE]Before the series, I simply stated I didn't think this was the best matchup for the Bruins in the first round. I still thought the B's could win, but stated my concern. Just because I wasn't all " rah rah'' about it and saying " bring on the Habs" or " Bruins in 4 or 5", I took heat for it. I even got called a "fairweather" fan. ( I won't say by who) Alot of people on here said they wanted the Habs in the first round & I think the Hab fans were saying the same thing about wanting the Bruins. I have always said you should at least respect the opponent ( no matter who) & be carefull what you wish for.

Yes Montreal was my last choice,i think because of the 7-0 game everyone was pumped,it was just a marage

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Habs in the first round was plain and simple a bad idea.  That being said habs played to win the last game of the season showing that arrogance wanting to play the Bruins!  If i was the coach i would have use that as a motivation but Claude is Claude!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs!:
    Habs in the first round was plain and simple a bad idea.  That being said habs played to win the last game of the season showing that arrogance wanting to play the Bruins!  If i was the coach i would have use that as a motivation but Claude is Claude!!
    Posted by lucaooo

If I may correct you on your assumption of Montreal 'arrogance'....Toronto is an arch enemy, we hate Boston but we respect them [the organization/history], we hate Toronto and we do not respect them. There's a difference. Recent history shows that Montreal's playoffs aspirations have been hinged upon the last game of the year which seems to always be the Laffs, who are eliminated as usual, so the Laffs have taken great pleasure in trying to play spoiler. They almost succeeded last year [succeeded in 2007] so this year talk before the game was to hammer them hard...no sympathy even though we had already taken 6th. Motivation was beating Toronto not 'wanting' to face Boston. Half of Mtl wanted to play Boston and the other half were..'no way'. Washington scared us the most......bring on Pitts.....Flyers have our number but had been playing crap the last couple weeks....left Boston and as far as I'm concerned, I wanted it. Bring it on....gotta face the gatekeeper sometime....avenge the 'hit' and 7-0 loss [if possible] with a big series win. Gotta win FOUR games to win a series right?.....it ain't over yet! Cheers beantown...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

btw....we're under no delusions, markov, gorges [two best D-men], halpern, Maxpac and now Kostitsyn gone, we're too small to survive a long run so to many like myslf....this is our S. Cup. That's high praise.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And therefore?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

It would not matter who Bruins played in the first round. Bruins are going nowhere.

I thought they may have had a chance, at least against the Habs - but I was wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : jb go back and find those people. copy and paste the posts people got on u. if i was one those people i will fess up i dont think i was but either way do it. believe me i am going to eat alot of crow if the bruins bow out in 1st round believe me. 
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    No , you weren't one of them Loyal. My whole point was that I think people got over condfident going into this series. I think the 7-0 game had alot to do with that & got to alot of people's heads.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : No , you weren't one of them Loyal. My whole point was that I think people got over condfident going into this series. I think the 7-0 game had alot to do with that & got to alot of people's heads.

I think you might be on to something here.  I bet if we (the members of the local newspaper chat board) were all were fearful of the all powerful Montreal Canadiens, the B's might be up 2-0.

To help tonight's game, I'll tell you that I'm petrified tonight!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : I think you might be on to something here.  I bet if we (the members of the local newspaper chat board) were all were fearful of the all powerful Montreal Canadiens, the B's might be up 2-0. To help tonight's game, I'll tell you that I'm petrified tonight!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

why you're picking on the guy ? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : why you're picking on the guy ? 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Usual Suspects:  In English, please?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : Usual Suspects:  In English, please?

ok let me try.  You're being condescending towards this poster .  why ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : ok let me try.  You're being condescending towards this poster .  why ?

The guy started a thread to pat himself on the back.  That gets a good rip every single time in my book.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : The guy started a thread to pat himself on the back.  That gets a good rip every single time in my book.

Maybe he should have waited till the handshake and then get you upset or NOT.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : Maybe he should have waited till the handshake and then get you upset or NOT.

I don't get upset about stupid stuff like this.  I'm here for fun and fun only. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I got ripped on this forum for being concerned about facing the Habs! : I don't get upset about stupid stuff like this.  I'm here for fun and fun only. 

Then it's USA USA USA USA USA USA time !!!!

GO BRUINS !!!

Sections
Shortcuts