I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........

In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : 3-0 nothing series lead and 3-0 nothing lead in game 7 not to much to think they should have advanced Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

It's like an automatic windows "F" button already programmed into the keyboard of the whiners "3-0/3-0,3-0/3-0,3-0/3-0" it was changed from "1918, 1918, 1918" Got anymore racist comments about Kevin Weekes ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I don't think weeks is good at his job. Also its not whinning to state facts the bruins did blow a 3-0 lead in the series and also a 3-0 nothing lead in game 7 as my hand wouldn't have been fractured after punching a stop sighn on my walk home after the game. Wish it hadn't happened but it did. Maybe games like the montreal melt down and last night are just blips on the radar to the long season? One thing that can't be denied is the bruins for more games than not for the last 2 seasons now don't put in a full effort for 60.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Some are talking like they might as well have thrown in the towel from training camp.  No one knows how the Bruins are going to compete for the Cup.  At least see how they perform while they're still playing before casting any judgements.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Ahhhh.. the sweet, sweet, sounds of optimism about our B's club! Nary a troll and only a few "Im not negative, they just suck" posts. Good to see this post guys.
    Go B's!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : I fail to see your reason for feeling like you're some sort of elitist Bruins fan because you're able to see that they're terrible.Everyone else are just poor saps because they would dare believe the Bruins might be good enough to win.I mean,who's the real sap here?You're the one claiming to be shelling out your hard earned dollars for what you perceive to be an inferior product.All the while,complaining of that evil Jacobs family getting rich off the blind public.You say you're a "realist who won't blindly cheer for the team" after telling of your game 2 tickets.I suspect you'll stand out in the crowd as the only one booing while holding up a "I Hate The Bruins sign!".
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Dez! I'm willing to bet 40yrs is part of the RMiller clan! I bet he has 10 alias's on here & another 10 members of his family that come on here to help stir the pot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : Dez! I'm willing to bet 40yrs is part of the RMiller clan! I bet he has 10 alias's on here & another 10 members of his family that come on here to help stir the pot.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

good call nite. it must be a lonely existence to just wait for a bruins loss to come on a bruins forum and just shoot down any sort of optimism about the team this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Wah Wah anyone who doesn't say The Bruins will win the Cup is a "troll"

Who are the real trolls here? The propoganda puppets who say the Bruins are wicked awsome no matter how bad they are or the fans who are deal in reality and who's opinion are they just don't have "it"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

Hus, you to took the words right off of my keyboard so Dez, please make it a double and shots for the house!!

Do I get frustrated when this team loses? Yes! Am I pumped up when they win? Yes! Do I have to go to work the next day one way or another? Yes!

I love this team and have been a fan since the early 70's. The reality is that it’s a GAME! Granted, a game played by paid professionals but I watch because I have a deep rooted passion for the sport and the Bruins. While they have not given me much in terms of bragging rights for the last 40 years I still come back ready for more...call me a sheep or call me whatever you want, the reality is that I still have to go to work tomorrow.

Can this years Bruins win the Cup? I think they can…will they win the Cup?  Maybe, maybe not but either way I will be back next year yelling at the TV and enjoying the highs and lows of the game I love. I know and accept that Hockey is a game of mistakes, streaks, slumps, momentum, bad calls, injuries, suspensions and anything else that can turn the tide in your favor, or against.

I’m hoping for the best and will be bummed if the Bruins don’t hoist the Stanley Cup this year but either way I will be back next season fired up to take another run. Like Dez, I can’t wait for next week to get here…its NHL Playoff Hockey time…it’s the most wonderful time of the year.!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Wah Wah anyone who doesn't say The Bruins will win the Cup is a "troll" Who are the real trolls here? The propoganda puppets who say the Bruins are wicked awsome no matter how bad they are or the fans who are deal in reality and who's opinion are they just don't have "it"
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

I only know of one poster who has predicted the Bruins will win the cup, pretty much does it in every post.

I don't know of any other posters that have predicted the Bruins will win the cup.

I see several posters saying that the Bruins will never win the cup.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Wah Wah anyone who doesn't say The Bruins will win the Cup is a "troll" Who are the real trolls here? The propoganda puppets who say the Bruins are wicked awsome no matter how bad they are or the fans who are deal in reality and who's opinion are they just don't have "it"
    Who's the real puppet here?Let's analyze again since you've decided to avoid the subject.On one side we have a large contingent of Bruins fans who refuse to give up on this year.On the other hand,we have 40years and a handful of others who believe Boston has no chance because ownership and management is supplying an inferior product.How does 40 come to his conclusion?By buying tickets and going to games(WHAT?).........that's like going to a sushi bar every Friday night and then,after the bill arrives,complaining that you hate fish.WHAT A SAP! 40 wants to question the maturity of other posters while his only retort to the questions of fellow posters is "wah wah".Sadly,that's one of the more intelligent posts he's made.
                 Here's the real question 40(aka-hockey guru who knows better than all)What is the NHL's best team and why.I mean 99% of us can guess at which team won't win but the superior hockey minds like yourself should be able to enlighten us as to the future winner.My guess is,like always,you'll ignore any real questions and continue in this juvenile(wah-wah)form of debate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

doesn't his avatar tell us all we need to know... "40 minutes" and screen name "40 yrs no cup" ??? it is now quite obvious to me this guy is a habs fan....troll you have been outed, be gone! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'm in and think this team will make the conference finals. Sure, I got cranky after the Rangers game and got that pit in my stomach that's been there since the Philly series, but nothing the first playoff game can't cure.

Bring it on....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]doesn't his avatar tell us all we need to know... "40 minutes" and screen name "40 yrs no cup" ??? it is now quite obvious to me this guy is a habs fan....troll you have been outed, be gone! 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

LOL yup you guessed it I must be an undercover hab fan. Anyone who doesn't think the Bruins will win the Cup is an undercover hab fan. What are you 5?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : I just love his claim of having paid for 8 games this season plus game 2 tickets.What a foolish prickk.I wonder if he yells at the person on the phone that confirms his ticket purchase?I guess it makes sense if you're "a realist"...........

Huh? English please? Actually keep talking you're making a fool out of yourself with each and every incoherent sentence.

btw which Bruins jersey are you wearing to school today?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yup, and i'm talking over your head. how does that make you feel?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Yeah, this team is no good. 100 points doesn't mean anything anymore with inflation and all. I bet they got most of those points beating the worst teams in the league. 2nd best point differential in the league? They got most of those in the 15-0 wins they had this year. Thats why they're 6th in the league in scoring too. Second in the league in GA. That must be a mis-print, because Thomas sucks. I can see why the pessimism still abounds.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : Huh? English please? Actually keep talking you're making a fool out of yourself with each and every incoherent sentence. btw which Bruins jersey are you wearing to school today?
    Where's the confusion?Is it because you were asked to provide an answer to a direct question?Go buy some more tickets for an inferior product and then tell us who the fool is.........BTW,is english your 2nd language?I can't speak any clearer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : Huh? English please? Actually keep talking you're making a fool out of yourself with each and every incoherent sentence. btw which Bruins jersey are you wearing to school today?
    How long before you slink off(AGAIN)with your tail between your legs?For a fan who tries to pass himself off as knowing more than the masses,you consistently skirt the issues by failing to answer direct questions. Strange you would ever question another fan's level of maturity as you're obviously too immature to  answer for you're ridiculous online rants.Again I'll ask (in english so there's no confusion)why do you buy tickets if you feel the on-ice product is inferior?
            Question 2:We're all well aware of your thoughts on the Bruins so why not enlighten us simpletons as to who the good teams are.anyone can guess who won't win.Tell us all who will win smart guy.I await your response(with no expectations).Please give us some idea of why your opinion isn't meaningless........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

he's (40yrs) back on the habs site, telling his buddies how much he got the b's fans riled up. i personally won't respond to him any further, kinda like cactus and others. entertaining but a waste of time. much rather converse with someone that doesn't have an agenda.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : How long before you slink off(AGAIN)with your tail between your legs?For a fan who tries to pass himself off as knowing more than the masses,you consistently skirt the issues by failing to answer direct questions. Strange you would ever question another fan's level of maturity as you're obviously too immature to  answer for you're ridiculous online rants.Again I'll ask (in english so there's no confusion)why do you buy tickets if you feel the on-ice product is inferior?         Question 2:We're all well aware of your thoughts on the Bruins so why not enlighten us simpletons as to who the good teams are.anyone can guess who won't win.Tell us all who will win smart guy.I await your response(with no expectations).Please give us some idea of why your opinion isn't meaningless........

dez your asking way to much of this guy. u have him right though he speaks  out both sides of his mouth. shows up after every bruins loss to tell us how these bruins are just the same as the teams from the late 90s and 2000s and all of there failures and how the the ownership is only in it to sell tickets and rip the fanbase off. yet he says that he has been to numerous games this year and has tickets to game 2 of first playoff series. are u kidding 40 who is the sheep now? which is it because from were i sit u are defiantly bipolar or something. how can go to these bruins games and give your money to your sworn enemy ownership?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : dez your asking way to much of this guy. u have him right though he speaks  out both sides of his mouth. shows up after every bruins loss to tell us how these bruins are just the same as the teams from the late 90s and 2000s and all of there failures and how the the ownership is only in it to sell tickets and rip the fanbase off. yet he says that he has been to numerous games this year and has tickets to game 2 of first playoff series. are u kidding 40 who is the sheep now? which is it because from were i sit u are defiantly bipolar or something. how can go to these bruins games and give your money to your sworn enemy ownership?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    Spot on Loyal.That's the million dollar question.I haven't spent a penny to be a Bruins fan this year. Who's the real sheep?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Hey, Dez...nothing wrong with spending some of my hard earned cash on Bruins stuff (my wife and I went to Boston last fall to see the B's beat Toronto 2-0).

I get NHL Center Ice, too.

Don't let 40yrs (or anyone) convince you that buying souvenirs, etc is proof that you're a lemming/sheep or whatever.

Blind faith is not a good thing - just as 40yrs blind pessimism(disguised as realism) is not either.

Looking forward to the playoff, cheers! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, Dez...nothing wrong with spending some of my hard earned cash on Bruins stuff (my wife and I went to Boston last fall to see the B's beat Toronto 2-0). I get NHL Center Ice, too. Don't let 40yrs (or anyone) convince you that buying souvenirs, etc is proof that you're a lemming/sheep or whatever. Blind faith is not a good thing - just as 40yrs blind pessimism(disguised as realism) is not either. Looking forward to the playoff, cheers! 
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    My point wasn't about spending cash on the team.It was in reference to complaining about a product before you purchase it.As you might imagine,I've got Bruins hats,jersey's,etc. and I wear them all proudly.I also watch Centre Ice at my brothers so that's the only reason I didn't buy it.......I guess I was simply looking for a concrete answer to a simple question.Everyone is right about 40.I'm wasting my time waiting for an intelligent answer to a simple question.Fuckk him!IGNORE! CHEERS to you Davinator.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : I fail to see your reason for feeling like you're some sort of elitist Bruins fan because you're able to see that they're terrible.Everyone else are just poor saps because they would dare believe the Bruins might be good enough to win.I mean,who's the real sap here?You're the one claiming to be shelling out your hard earned dollars for what you perceive to be an inferior product.All the while,complaining of that evil Jacobs family getting rich off the blind public.You say you're a "realist who won't blindly cheer for the team" after telling of your game 2 tickets.I suspect you'll stand out in the crowd as the only one booing while holding up a "I Hate The Bruins sign!".

I don't understand the extreme positions everyone takes.  If someone is optimistic and hopes for the best and accentuates the positives, they are a "Kool Aid Drinker" and a zombie for the Jacobs Family.  If someone points out the scary tendency this team has to positively sleepwalk through some games, which has been going on for 2 + years  as well as the horrific collapse in the playoffs last year... they are branded as "Bruins Haters" and "Fairweather Fans."

I get called a Montreal fan because I dislike Thomas so much.  I am neither a Bruins' hater nor a fairweather fan just because I don't love every Bruins player, nor because I don't believe the team as currently constituted can win a Cup in 2011.  The fact is I hope the Bruins do in fact prove me wrong and as much as I dislike him, I'd love to see Thomas (or Rask) be a Stanley Cup winning goalie for the Bruins. (only the Bruins)

I don't believe the rabid fans that believe they can win through thick and thin have a corner on the market of being "true fans."  I also don't believe the people who take a more negative take are any less of a fan just because they are not blindly loyal, nor do I believe those type of fans are anything special because of their seeming impartialness.  There's room for both types of fan and neither side has the right to say the other doesn't belong.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : I don't understand the extreme positions everyone takes.  If someone is optimistic and hopes for the best and accentuates the positives, they are a "Kool Aid Drinker" and a zombie for the Jacobs Family.  If someone points out the scary tendency this team has to positively sleepwalk through some games, which has been going on for 2 + years  as well as the horrific collapse in the playoffs last year... they are branded as "Bruins Haters" and "Fairweather Fans." I get called a Montreal fan because I dislike Thomas so much.  I am neither a Bruins' hater nor a fairweather fan just because I don't love every Bruins player, nor because I don't believe the team as currently constituted can win a Cup in 2011.  The fact is I hope the Bruins do in fact prove me wrong and as much as I dislike him, I'd love to see Thomas (or Rask) be a Stanley Cup winning goalie for the Bruins. (only the Bruins) I don't believe the rabid fans that believe they can win through thick and thin have a corner on the market of being "true fans."  I also don't believe the people who take a more negative take are any less of a fan just because they are not blindly loyal, nor do I believe those type of fans are anything special because of their seeming impartialness.  There's room for both types of fan and neither side has the right to say the other doesn't belong.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    As you know,I've never attempted to brand you or any knowledgeable poster as being anything.40 has yet to take a position other than to state that the Bruins won't win(based solely on history),owners and management are a joke(despite the obvious betterment of the franchise over years past)and that everyone who can't see it are sheep(although he claims to have personally gone to 8 games and has tickets for round 2).I don't think any one of us are "better"fans than someone else.I'll just call someone a hypocrite if they're being hypocritical.