I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........

In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : Did you notice this thread is a year old? What's the easy fix that you speak of? The NYR outhit the Bruins because they had the puck all game.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

OMG someone that gets it !!!!!! so tired of explaining this.

The " hits stat " is so bogus . It's safe and honest to say Bruins this weekend outplayed both their opponents ,  yet that stat has it look like the Bruins were run out of the building.
    Of course the team that possesses the puck more will get hit more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]As I said in another thread, the recent losing is plenty troubling, but I thought the Bruins played pretty well and competed pretty hard this weekend.  Both games could have gone the other way on a number of shots that hit posts and crossbars.  Sometimes this Bruins team has failed to show up for games, but that wasn't the case this weekend. They've got to get better and overcome the injuries.  They probably won't win another Cup (right?) but I think they will get better.  Don't give up yet.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Fletch - We just don't want them to play like they have been over the last several weeks in the playoffs, right?  Expecting a repeat under these present circumstances is stretching it but yeah, they'll improve.  They're showing signs now.  Just haven't got the Ws to show for it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ :   So, in a nutshell Nite, what you are saying ,is because Rask is hurt, the B's are doomed ?
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    It's not even so much as Rask being hurt as it is that Rask & Khudobin are both hurt. If Anton wasn't injured you at least had another goalie with SOME NHL experience that you could lean on to give Timmy some rest down the stretch. IF we find out that Rask will only be out a week? That'll be great news, because worse case you'll have Timmy maybe playing about the same amount of games, or 3-5 more. Tim wasn't weakening as the play-offs were progressing, he was getting stronger! So him having to play another 28 games in the play-offs doesn't worry me. He's only a year older, not 3. His age doesn't progress that quickly, as some on here make it sound that it does. Having said that, having to play 10-18 more games plus play-offs will be a long haul.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : OMG someone that gets it !!!!!! so tired of explaining this. The " hits stat " is so bogus . It's safe and honest to say Bruins this weekend outplayed both their opponents ,  yet that stat has it look like the Bruins were run out of the building. Of course the team that possesses the puck more will get hit more.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Today was an exception to the norm though Legion. There have been games where the B's got out hit against teams like Montreal during this rough stretch. I think some nights the B's do get dominated at their own game. That comes with being Champs. The B's aren't the Red Wings where they have superstar talent that can afford to be outhit. Hitting is a major part of this team & when the B's allow themselves to be out hit in a game that they're not dominating, by a team that has no business beating them in that category it's bothersome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I guess the Bruins must have really had the puck all game against the Pens, cause this time they managed only 12 hits -  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I guess the Bruins must have really had the puck all game against the Pens, cause this time they managed only 12 hits -  
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    Caron was credited with 0 hits. I watched the game and saw him throw at least 2 so I'm not exactly sold on the hits total.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Guess I'm A Sheep Who Loves Kool-Aid........ : Caron was credited with 0 hits. I watched the game and saw him throw at least 2 so I'm not exactly sold on the hits total.

Hits is a flawed stat.  Once again I mention Blake Wheeler's totals for this season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

they stink. i'm done with them. where's my penguins jersey. - ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Bump!!!!!!! Seemed somehow fitting.

i honestly had a feeling it would be u dez, to bring me back out of my slumber! and this sir is right in my wheel house. u digging into last years posts around the same time! its hilarious seeing 40 years no clue posts. i went though the whole post and found like 4 of my posts and wholly cow im a homer but everyone knows were my alliance is and before i forget congrats on 9000 post bud. what threw me off was in this thread was this

posted at 4/5/2011 9:06 PM EDT
    First: 12/30/2009
    Last: 3/12/2012
    Did you see them collapse?  3-0!  Of course.  It means that, even though the team is very, very different, they are no better than the team from the Philly series.

They stink.  I'm done with them.  Where is my Penguins jersey?

100+...starting again now!

and i dont bring it up to poke nas seriously i only noticed it cause it immediately followed one of my post and ive never thought of u as a jumper! was this sarcasm last year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Is it really about KOOL-AID? How about cyanide????

Sections
Shortcuts