I hate Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: I hate Vancouver

In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]how many canadian player in your team
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]

How's your bum today? Spanked pretty hard last night.........no? LOL!! More to come in Game 4.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

How English you learn? ESL?
    Amelican fry boy me love you long time twenty dolla

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I hate Vancouver too... unfortunately, I also live there :p.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : How's your bum today? Spanked pretty hard last night.........no? LOL!! More to come in Game 4.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

I SAW YOUR PIC ... YOU'RE REALLY UGLY REMOVE IT ...PLEASE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

&plckPersonaPage=PersonaGalleryPhoto&plckPhotoID=1b627acd-f7ca-4162-9609">  IT'S YOU ... HOW UGLY YOU ARE ..!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

AND RED75 NAS told us yesterday that you're a woman is it true?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

Is that all you ever say?  I'm not talking about Canadian players.  All the Canadian players on the Bruins are awesome.  They are all very skilled in their own ways and play the game the right way.  I'm talking about the way that these teams play and the way the their coaches tell them to play.  It's joke.  Diving in the ways the Canucks and Canadiens have, it is just embarrassing.  And complaining about slashing and how it's dirty but then the very next game the only goal scored by the Canucks was after Hansen slashed a Bruins player (think it was peverley) to get open.  The Bruins just need to keep playing their game and they will take the series. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]AND RED75 NAS told us yesterday that you're a woman is it true?

Only since birth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : Is that all you ever say?  I'm not talking about Canadian players.  All the Canadian players on the Bruins are awesome.  They are all very skilled in their own ways and play the game the right way.  I'm talking about the way that these teams play and the way the their coaches tell them to play.  It's joke.  Diving in the ways the Canucks and Canadiens have, it is just embarrassing.  And complaining about slashing and how it's dirty but then the very next game the only goal scored by the Canucks was after Hansen slashed a Bruins player (think it was peverley) to get open.  The Bruins just need to keep playing their game and they will take the series. 
    Posted by bostonbruins69[/QUOTE]  LOL typical reply  for a dumb bostonian!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

ok it ain't recent i thought you had a surgery .. sorry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : I SAW YOUR PIC ... YOU'RE REALLY UGLY REMOVE IT ...PLEASE

Is that the best you can do? Pathetic response, just like your team in last nights game!! LOL!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lapierre doesnt help his team ...Borrow make them look like a cheap shot team and not to mention Rome ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : Is that the best you can do? Pathetic response, just like your team in last nights game!! LOL!!
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2262f20dc5f9df5783ff2eacd88975ca&plckUserId=2262f20dc5f9df5783ff2eacd88975ca&plckPersonaPage=PersonaGalleryPhoto&plckPhotoID=1b627acd-f7ca-4162-9609-cb4be0f4e21d">you're twice my age and act like you're 15 is it how you educate your kids...?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

You're know Stanley, the Bruins will win the final if they correct their only problem. Their skating.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver :   LOL typical reply  for a dumb bostonian!

Yea, I can guarantee I have a higher education level then you do.  You are the one coming onto Boston blogs just to look like a fool.  Get a life!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]It's not Canada, or Canadians (Canucks). The disgraceful dives are coming from the human/alien hybrids, the Sedin Sisters. Kesler is a cheap shot artist as well and he's an American. Burrows and Yappy Lappy are both Quebecers who don't want to be a part of Canada and have wanted to separate from this country. Those in B.C. just have blue and green blinders on right now. They are truly good people for the most part.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

this is geting silly...

good post, and i agree, i've been to montreal, quebec city and vancouver and they are great cities with friendly, welcoming people. let's seperate the teams that represent the city with the people and the city/country itself. after all, kesler who is one of the biggest dbags on the team is american.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I would be disappointed if Boston fans, among the most passionate in all of hockey, didn't hate the Canucks and their fans at this point.

Frankly, as a Canuck fan, I hate the Bruins, and I'm beginning to have a pretty good hate on for some of the posters here, too.

But, I also realize that this is part of the territory in the Stanley Cup Finals.  We should really take a cue from the players.  We hate each other, slash each other, high-stick each other during the series, but when it's over, we shake hands, say "good series", and treat each other with respect, recognizing that we ALL have passion for our teams.

Carrying on stuff after the conclusion of the series is childish.  Being a huge history geek, I would love to visit Boston one day.  I'd probably wear my Canucks jersey, meet some Boston fans, and talk about that incredible series back in '11.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2262f20dc5f9df5783ff2eacd88975ca&plckUserId=2262f20dc5f9df5783ff2eacd88975ca&plckPersonaPage=PersonaGalleryPhoto&plckPhotoID=1b627acd-f7ca-4162-9609-cb4be0f4e21d " /> you're twice my age and act like you're 15 is it how you educate your kids...?

Really, oh man, I thought you were in grade 7. Sorry bout that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Never use to hate the Canucks until this series. Blinkered, arrogant and totally unworthy of the Cup. The Nuckers have absolutely no integrity and make the the Broad Street Bullies look classy.
    And their fans are even worse.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]Never use to hate the Canucks until this series. Blinkered, arrogant and totally unworthy of the Cup. The Nuckers have absolutely no integrity and make the the Broad Street Bullies look classy. And their fans are even worse.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

No one is worse than Montreal fans. Typical Boston arrogance. We are way worse than Philly. Wait, I didnt...where is the edit button....damn thing....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : For the record, Detroit has 4 of those 18 cups. If you have ever visited Canadian cities like Windsor, ON., London, ON., or Sault Ste. Marie, ON they are filled with Red Wings fans. So some Canadians have received their fill!
    Posted by scooter2k10[/QUOTE]

That's not the point, idiot. It's the satisfaction that a team representing Canada hasn't won the cup in 18 years. There are fans everywhere. I'm a Boston fan living in Virginia. I know there are tons of Boston fans living up in Canada. Where you are living is totally irrelevant, it's where the TEAM is representing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver :  I'm a Boston fan living in Virginia.
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

I dont believe you, everyone knows they dont broadcast the NHL overseas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : lol!! These little teenie boppers are so easy to spot. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE

I just want to clarify, are you calling me a teenie bopper?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : I dont believe you, everyone knows they dont broadcast the NHL overseas.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

Well Habs, for that exact reason I have to fly over to the Contiguous United States for every game in order to watch it live. You could say I'm a pretty diehard fan.