I hate Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I hate Vancouver

It didn't take long but I hate these guys. What is a stupid F---ing canuck anyway?I added Rome to the list last night with Burrows,Lapuke,Bieksa,Kesler and the Swedish meatballs. When I think of Swedish twins they are not what I am thinking . I want Thornton , Lucic, McQuaid ,Boychuck and everybody else to pound there heads in. I was so pissed last night after that hit.I was thinking about Burrows biting Bergeron without any punishment? Boy do I hate these guys

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: I hate Vancouver

In Response to I hate Vancouver:
    It didn't take long but I hate these guys. What is a stupid F---ing canuck anyway?I added Rome to the list last night with Burrows,Lapuke,Bieksa,Kesler and the Swedish meatballs. When I think of Swedish twins they are not what I am thinking . I want Thornton , Lucic, McQuaid ,Boychuck and everybody else to pound there heads in. I was so pissed last night after that hit.I was thinking about Burrows biting Bergeron without any punishment? Boy do I hate these guys
    Posted by michaelf101

I never hated them until now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

You know what pisses me off? These borderline manic-obsessive fans are ruining all the good cities north of the border. Used to be a time when a guy could visit Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver, enjoy the city, enjoy the people and have a great time.

Now my stomach turns just thinking about visiting and having to be in the midst of those idiots. Bunch of self-righteous simpletons who support "their" local diving team and encourage the swift decline of Canadian-brand hockey into crybaby soccer. The attitude is ruining perfectly nice cities.

I guess there will always be Newfoundland....and I have hopes for Winnipeg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I think it's what happens when a country hasn't seen a Cup in 18 years. It's Canada's disgrace. I hope it gets stretched to 50 years. Go USA teams!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Its official, I HATE Vancouver and the way they play hockey.  They play like the Habs, but are much tougher than the Smurfs of Montreal.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

B's have now established I think 4 heavy nasty rivals--Dallas (I still think that one is pure hate, I love it), Philly, Montreal and now the Canucks....They were such a nice franchise, huh? Bunch of hooligans in British Columbia. Maybe Palin can warn them that the B's are coming...:-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

They are a team of cowards, cheap-shot artists, yappers and divers.  I dislike the players and the style of the team even more than the habs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver:
    B's have now established I think 4 heavy nasty rivals--Dallas (I still think that one is pure hate, I love it), Philly, Montreal and now the Canucks....They were such a nice franchise, huh? Bunch of hooligans in British Columbia. Maybe Palin can warn them that the B's are coming...:-)
    Posted by dannycater

Would love to see the Bs stomp on Toronto for the next few years, too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: I hate Vancouver : Would love to see the Bs stomp on Toronto for the next few years, too.
    Posted by asmaha

That would be lovely.....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Posted by dannycater

I think bells would be appropriate. Or was that the night they drove old Dixie down. I get them confused.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

WELL SAID.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Disagree strongly.
    I've loved every city in Canada I've ever been to.
    My daughter goes to school at McGill and I've been to TO a number of times as well.
    I find them to be great cities with generally excellent, welcoming people.

I'm not going to hate Vancouver, it's team, or all of its fans just because of a couple of idiot losers. We've got plenty of them here too.

Yes, some plays were cheap and I do not like Rome or Torres or LaDerriere or Burrows, but it is hardly a condemnation of the entire city, team, and fanbase.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSTON-GREG. Show BOSTON-GREG's posts

Vancouver "Bandwagon" fans suck & always will the only way to shut them up is to take the Cup from them, & then watch them riot in Vancouver!  Just like Montreal fans they are idiots!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Disagree strongly. I've loved every city in Canada I've ever been to. My daughter goes to school at McGill and I've been to TO a number of times as well. I find them to be great cities with generally excellent, welcoming people. I'm not going to hate Vancouver, it's team, or all of its fans just because of a couple of idiot losers. We've got plenty of them here too. Yes, some plays were cheap and I do not like Rome or Torres or LaDerriere or Burrows, but it is hardly a condemnation of the entire city, team, and fanbase.
    Posted by seobrien

I have liked Canada ever since they welcomed draft resisters during Viet Nam. Very neighborly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter2k10. Show scooter2k10's posts

I think it's what happens when a country hasn't seen a Cup in 18 years. It's Canada's disgrace. I hope it gets stretched to 50 years. Go USA teams!
    Posted by dannycater

For the record, Detroit has 4 of those 18 cups. If you have ever visited Canadian cities like Windsor, ON., London, ON., or Sault Ste. Marie, ON they are filled with Red Wings fans. So some Canadians have received their fill!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"I have liked Canada ever since they welcomed draft resisters during Viet Nam. Very neighborly".

I don't get this post. Is this sarcasm? Canada did not "welcome" these guys. The US draft dodgers entered Canada illegally and if/when caught were deported back to the States. This actually happened to Rick James.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

It is great to have a real hate on for a team.
    I used to hate the Habs of the 70's with a passion, but looking back that was a pure
    dynasty.
     But this Vancouver team, Wow I quickly hate Sedins, Kesler, Burrows, Maxlapuke!
    Beats boring non contact regular season

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

It's funny how you know nothing about a team until you watch them on a consistant basis.  I used to respect the Canucks because they had such a skilled team.  But after watching the last three games, I can't stand them.  I hate seeing such skilled players play this type of hockey.  It's a disgrace.  The Sedins used to be great players in my eyes but now all I see are a bunch of pansies trying to draw a call every chance they get.  I mean come now. There is a shoulder to shoulder hit and the Sedin(don't remember which one) drops to the ice and grabs his face.  Even the horrible annoucers commented on it.  And Lapierre making a mockery out of the whole biting incident (and don't get me wrong here, I am in no way saying Lapierre is a skilled player).  I thought that was horrible.  It was not the greatest response last game by the bruins by doing it but hey I had a good laugh.  Then you look at how they complain about everything.  Timmy being to far out of the crease, slashes to the back of the leg with no call.  Look at last game.  The only goal that the canucks scored was because of a cheap slash to the league.  And that wasn't the only time it happened.  It was happening all game.  I just hope the Bruins come out with the same passion they should in the last two periods of Game 3 and they won't be stopped.  Vancouver is now on my list of most hated teams and I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon. What a bunch of fools!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Disagree strongly. I've loved every city in Canada I've ever been to. My daughter goes to school at McGill and I've been to TO a number of times as well. I find them to be great cities with generally excellent, welcoming people. I'm not going to hate Vancouver, it's team, or all of its fans just because of a couple of idiot losers. We've got plenty of them here too. Yes, some plays were cheap and I do not like Rome or Torres or LaDerriere or Burrows, but it is hardly a condemnation of the entire city, team, and fanbase.
    Posted by seobrien

Well that's no fun. It's sport. Vancouver can turn back into a nice place to visit....after the series is over.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Yes, some plays were cheap and I do not like Rome or Torres or LaDerriere or Burrows, but it is hardly a condemnation of the entire city, team, and fanbase.
    Posted by seobrien

Um, yes, it is:)....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYeah that is a great thing about the playoffs you really know a team after A SERIES
    n Response to Re: I hate Vancouver:
    It's funny how you know nothing about a team until you watch them on a consistant basis.  I used to respect the Canucks because they had such a skilled team.  But after watching the last three games, I can't stand them.  I hate seeing such skilled players play this type of hockey.  It's a disgrace.  The Sedins used to be great players in my eyes but now all I see are a bunch of pansies trying to draw a call every chance they get.  I mean come now. There is a shoulder to shoulder hit and the Sedin(don't remember which one) drops to the ice and grabs his face.  Even the horrible annoucers commented on it.  And Lapierre making a mockery out of the whole biting incident (and don't get me wrong here, I am in no way saying Lapierre is a skilled player).  I thought that was horrible.  It was not the greatest response last game by the bruins by doing it but hey I had a good laugh.  Then you look at how they complain about everything.  Timmy being to far out of the crease, slashes to the back of the leg with no call.  Look at last game.  The only goal that the canucks scored was because of a cheap slash to the league.  And that wasn't the only time it happened.  It was happening all game.  I just hope the Bruins come out with the same passion they should in the last two periods of Game 3 and they won't be stopped.  Vancouver is now on my list of most hated teams and I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon. What a bunch of fools!
    Posted by bostonbruins69

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

IYeah that is a great thing about the playoffs you really know a team after A SERIES n Response to Re: I hate Vancouver :
    Posted by Canadianfan6

You sure do!  It isn't to difficult to see that the Vancouver Canucks are just a bunch of weasels.  They are a pretty good image of the Canadiens in respect to the unbelievably disgraceful style of hockey they play.  Keep diving and making mockery of the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

how many canadians in your team ? You all look idiots when  you talk against  Canadians, your team is practically Canadian I wonder what your players would think reading degrading comments about them .... not sure that they would  appreciate their fans, you really look like perfect idiots.

PATHETIC ...

Sections
Shortcuts