I hope the Bruins don't win another game until after X-mas!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

You may ask yourself why? It's simple.

If that's what's going to take to get rid of Mr. Prideful (Claude Julien) then so be it. This team has an abundance of overall talent and will be better without him in the long run. His defensive system is not only boring but so predictable.

Let your players play, seriously. Get creative, mix the lines, send a message.

**Mr. Neely, i hope your watching the same games we are...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Re: I hope the Bruins don't win another game until after X-mas!

Its not the team, its the coach, period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I bet if the B's got at least a point last night you wouldn't have posted this.  Relax, it's one loss and the refs svcked big time last night and more than likely cost the B's a point. 

The biggest problem right now is the PP, and it looks like Savvy is struggling to get it going - which has to happen if the B's expect a long playoff run.

Tonight is a bigger test with both teams coming off losses.  If they can't get up for this one, feel free to repost this tomorrow and I might agree with you!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I think the majority of the criticizm of CJ stems from it being a tad boring rather than him being a bad coach. Do you really think there's a better coach on the market right now?

If you just want lots of scoring, go watch the Celtics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins don't win another game until after X-mas!:
    [QUOTE]I think the majority of the criticizm of CJ stems from it being a tad boring rather than him being a bad coach. Do you really think there's a better coach on the market right now? If you just want lots of scoring, go watch the Celtics.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Pierce dont you wait till the last second. Dont do it!! SHiSSHHHT!!!! Oh wait NICE SHOT!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]I bet if the B's got at least a point last night you wouldn't have posted this.  Relax, it's one loss and the refs svcked big time last night and more than likely cost the B's a point.  The biggest problem right now is the PP, and it looks like Savvy is struggling to get it going - which has to happen if the B's expect a long playoff run. Tonight is a bigger test with both teams coming off losses.  If they can't get up for this one, feel free to repost this tomorrow and I might agree with you!! 
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

WRONG. I been saying this for over a year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins don't win another game until after X-mas! : WRONG. I been saying this for over a year.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]
    That's a long time to think about it.So who's available that's a better coach?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

In Response to I hope the Bruins don't win another game until after X-mas!:
    [QUOTE]You may ask yourself why? It's simple. If that's what's going to take to get rid of Mr. Prideful (Claude Julien) then so be it. This team has an abundance of overall talent and will be better without him in the long run. His defensive system is not only boring but so predictable. Let your players play, seriously. Get creative, mix the lines, send a message. **Mr. Neely, i hope your watching the same games we are...
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

Where is the abundance of talent...center yes, goalie yes...D-men a little...wings besides Lucic and Horton HELLLLLLLLL NO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins don't win another game until after X-mas! : That's a long time to think about it.So who's available that's a better coach?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Craig MacTavish, Kevin Dineen, Ron Francis, Bob Hartley, Rob Murray

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins don't win another game until after X-mas! : That's a long time to think about it.So who's available that's a better coach?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Iron Mike!!! My fav.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Now, that's not very nice. 

How would you like it if we wished ties on your favourite team?

Sections
Shortcuts