I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game

4-0 and still skating as it would be 1-1

6-0 same

Final score 8-1 ...habs are in a playoffs mood .....can someone turn on the B's switch please...

If the BRUINS dont bring their game to a much higher level it will be ugly .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game

The Bruins need a big freaking win.  Thursday's game vs Mtl is the game of the year.  Yeah a little cliche, but if they 4-1 to Mtl at home .. well ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'm pretty sure the B's know all about what the Habs can do.  They need to focus on themselves and not worry about anyone else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game:
    I'm pretty sure the B's know all about what the Habs can do.  They need to focus on themselves and not worry about anyone else.
    Posted by hangnail

You're right Hang.The Bruins need to concentrate on winning their own games rather than worry about the teams chasing them in the standings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

the habs will pass the b's in no time...thursday will be embarassing..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Hard to believe. Fri night they turned the puck over all night to the Rangers and got spanked good. More worrisome, the Devils are coming to town almost their old sevles, and the Bruins rarely beat the 'good' Devils in Boston....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game:
    4-0 and still skating as it would be 1-1 6-0 same Final score 8-1 ...habs are in a playoffs mood .....can someone turn on the B's switch please... If the BRUINS dont bring their game to a much higher level it will be ugly ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Yeah, Jose Theodore is a top rate goalie. For a minute there i thought Dominik Hasek was in net for the Wild.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

To add insult to injury P.K. had a hat trick, four points total.  Fack!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

the habs will pass the b's in no time...thursday will be embarassing..
    Posted by bruinscam

Why might you be embarrassed?You're not even a Bruins fan....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Stanley, let's look at the bright side:

The Habs have peaked too early. They'll have nothing left for the playoffs.

The Bruins have yet to peak. Bring on the Habs, baby.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Let's stay far from those habs for now!! Second round maybe!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

i was a bruin fan since u were just a thought in your daddys b@lls    thats why i am such a pessimest    .they've been sucking for a long time...just sick of the bonehead manegement.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

I wonder who'll show up in Boston on thursday...the crap team that let the Rangers embarrass them or the one that showed up tonight against Minn? Nothing better then a mtl-bos game to shake the cobwebs loose......cheers! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Bruins since the Chara rub out is horrible. From here on in they erase those thoughts, the refs become fair, and they start to win again.

peace.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Bruins since the Chara rub out is horrible. From here on in they erase those thoughts, the refs become fair, and they start to win again. peace.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

It's the officials fault that the Bruins have been rubbish for 2 weeks?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

i was a bruin fan since u were just a thought in your daddys b@lls    thats why i am such a pessimest    .they've been sucking for a long time...just sick of the bonehead manegement.
    Posted by bruinscam

I would expect better spelling and some level of maturity from someone your age.......oh well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

no kennedy its not. their effort lately has been nothing short of awful. there are only a couple weeks to right the ship, and i hope it happens tommorrow nite...i know you do too. ha ha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Bruins since the Chara rub out is horrible. From here on in they erase those thoughts, the refs become fair, and they start to win again. peace.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

I knew at some point that somebody would mention this incident as a reason for recent failures.  Keep in mind, they were stinking up the Forum way before the Chara hit during that game. No excuses!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

This downhill run started when everyone was wondering why CJ put Rask in net instead of TT in MTL...Either way, this team needs to skate with a sense of urgency. Hang, I agree with you. nevermind what everyone else is doing..theres enough to worry about in our own backyard. Heres hoping the B's can turn it around, starting tomorrow..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Both Montreal and Boston have had up and down stretches - it happens to be our turn right now.

As someone mentioned earlier the Habs were drubbed Friday Night in New York and bounced back to dominate in their next game.

The Bruins should take a page from their (Habs) team mindset (from coaching down to the players) and rebound like we know they can...we will see.

I like the observation from Wheatskins that the Habs are peaking early and we have yet to do it...Thursday should be fun.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i hope they were watching there own game tape, and trying to get better before the playoffs start. let's hope it starts against nj.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I like the observation from Wheatskins that the Habs are peaking early and we have yet to do it...Thursday should be fun.
    Posted by Davinator

Or, the Habs could be building toward a peak, and the Bruins peak came 2.5 weeks ago on their roadtrip.

Sure is hard to say right now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game : Or, the Habs could be building toward a peak, and the Bruins peak came 2.5 weeks ago on their roadtrip. Sure is hard to say right now.
    Posted by Kennedy97

I'll wait for a couple of weeks before deciding who I think is peaking.As we saw from Philly,there's alot to be gained by playing playoff hockey(battling for a spot)for a month leading up to it.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts