I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game

In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game : Why might you be embarrassed?You're not even a Bruins fan....
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Oh god would you give up the overly sensitive act already, you were beat up alot as a kid weren't you?

Anytime anyone says anything that isn't of the Yay Go Bruins theme you take it as a personal affront and start crying.

I guess only "real Bruins fans" are predicting a 7-0 win over MON on Thu

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

somebody needs to calm down ryan white.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE] Oh well,I guess we're enemies now.It's time for a typing fight.Look out!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness how old are you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game : In all seriousness how old are you?
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    I'm sorry to offend you ma'am.Perhaps we should get you some Johnson & Johnson shampoo since they guarantee no more tears.I 'm sure glad I didn't just put you on ignore.Feel free to drop back in with some more of your scathing rebukes......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game : Oh god would you give up the overly sensitive act already, you were beat up alot as a kid weren't you? Anytime anyone says anything that isn't of the Yay Go Bruins theme you take it as a personal affront and start crying. I guess only "real Bruins fans" are predicting a 7-0 win over MON on Thu
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    40 years, I know there are a lot of people who hate any objective criticism of a team most of us love. What certain folks don't comprehend (for one reason or another) is that we can be fans and still vehemently disagree with trading of players and assets (in my case high picks and players like Colborne and Versteeg that I thought would be awesome Bruins), for less than value. Most of us aren't robots, preprogrammed to bestow accolades on bumbling management and coaching, when the trades and the performance of the team dictates no other opinion than that which we reasonably hold. This team is going to heck in a handbasket, and I draw the line in the sand right about at the trade deadline, when they did all this tinkering and unloading of assets. Sure, like most major trades will cause, there was a brief spurt of success. But that's very normal. The real bellweather of a trade or trades is the weeks that follow the euphoria period. And those of us old or mature enough without a sheep mentality know and lament, that this team's present and future has been compromised really badly. I also find this management team far to cavalier about trading first round picks, as if they grow on trees. Disturbing to say the least. Just the humble opinion of a 39 year Bruins fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

If the Bruins lose against NJ and the Habs win against Buffalo on Tuesday... I'd definitely put some money on the Bruins to win the game on Thursday.

That's hockey...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game : 40 years, I know there are a lot of people who hate any objective criticism of a team most of us love. What certain folks don't comprehend (for one reason or another) is that we can be fans and still vehemently disagree with trading of players and assets (in my case high picks and players like Colborne and Versteeg that I thought would be awesome Bruins), for less than value. Most of us aren't robots, preprogrammed to bestow accolades on bumbling management and coaching, when the trades and the performance of the team dictates no other opinion than that which we reasonably hold. This team is going to heck in a handbasket, and I draw the line in the sand right about at the trade deadline, when they did all this tinkering and unloading of assets. Sure, like most major trades will cause, there was a brief spurt of success. But that's very normal. The real bellweather of a trade or trades is the weeks that follow the euphoria period. And those of us old or mature enough without a sheep mentality know and lament, that this team's present and future has been compromised really badly. I also find this management team far to cavalier about trading first round picks, as if they grow on trees. Disturbing to say the least. Just the humble opinion of a 39 year Bruins fan.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    You can try to masquerade your crying as simple "objectivity"all you want.It won't change the fact that you do nothing but cry and complain about everything with no factual basis to support your "objectivity".I still await the day you prove us all wrong and Colborne becomes the next Esposito.I expect to grow old like you without that ever happenning.
           Classy move siding with 40years though.Nothing like having a troll to back up your side of a debate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

I have to say, there's nothing more sad than Bruins fans fighting among themselves. Good god man.

"Blind homer" "constant complainer" whichever side you may be on, let's actually support the team and stop fighting like 5 year olds.

Been a fan since I was a kid, will be a fan as a little old man. Go B's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]I have to say, there's nothing more sad than Bruins fans fighting among themselves. Good god man. "Blind homer" "constant complainer" whichever side you may be on, let's actually support the team and stop fighting like 5 year olds. Been a fan since I was a kid, will be a fan as a little old man. Go B's
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]

helped out by Hab trolls on this board who are nothing more than complete basket case losers looking for someone to "fight" on the internet to somehow give meaning to their otherwise worthless lives.

I think we all know who they are....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheapshot1. Show cheapshot1's posts

The Habs a whipping butt with a team full of rookies (since they have soooo many injuries to key players).  Who is this guy White with a gordie howe hat trick, in his 3rd nhl game, and pk subban with a hat trick (also a rookie), while Bruins got spanked by the Leafs???
    HA!!
    Keep dreaming if you think the Bruins are up for a Stanley Cup 2011-2012-2013.
    Get ready for the Habs to spank the Bruins butts AGAIN in the play-offs.
    Bruins haven't won a cup in almost 40 years.  They are a middle of the pack team.  Nothing more.
    Thursday's Bruins-Habs matchup will be fun to watch.  Skill vs. thugs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

posters that predict bruin losses and total collapses, and then say "i've been a fan for ___ yrs", come off as someone trying to convince THEMSELVES they still are fans of the team. they make it sound like they are the only ones that have lived thru the cupless years. we all have. some of us choose to be hopeful, others choose give up on the team before the season's over. if the bruins cause some people that much pain- why do it? why subject yourself to the misery the bruins seem to cause you? IF the b's win a cup...where will you stand? "i knew they could do it all along?" maybe its not the coaches, the owner, the gm, the system, the players... maybe it's the fact that each year, each team has a 1-30 chance of winning the cup- reality. to think they should win it every year is naive. the b's have been longer than that 30 yrs., and to me it means they ARE DUE. GO BRUINS- BRING HOME LORD STANLEY!!!!    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

If the B's trying the same old "sht!" thinking they can "out figure skate" Le Smurf...it would be another sad outing...too many let down games already this year, am not counting on much....sigh!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheapshot1. Show cheapshot1's posts

GO HABS GO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheapshot1. Show cheapshot1's posts

JMWALTERS, I am not a Habs troll/basket case, I am just educating myself on a non-Hab perspective, so i participate in your boards.  Where some of these Bruins posters got the idea that the Bruins are capable of winning the cup for the next 3 yrs is down right dumb.  It's one thing to support your team, but these so called fans are dreaming in techni color.  I am amazed that of all the teams in the league, why is this board only fixated on the Habs?  Surely there are bigger threats in the league!  I am not saying that the Habs are the best, but you gus are, by being fixated and scared of the Habs.  the Habs are currently ranked #7 in our division, yet you guys are scared of the Habs and not the Caps or Philly.    Bruins have something like 10 games left in the season, and the Habs are only 1 of those games.  JMWALTERS why are you afraid of true facts?  40 years......  That's a long time to have been dreaming, so I guess you are good at it by  now.  You guys sound like Mapple Leaf fans living in the Leaf Nation dreaming abouut an elussive Cup.

Sections
Shortcuts