I keep thinking back...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: I keep thinking back...

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I doubt he's going to be able to replace Iggy with another FA on the same level because the cap won't allow it. So some shuffling of bodies via trade would be a possibility.

[/QUOTE]

Seems about right. The cap will dictate what PC will do. Assuming Iginla wants a comparable amount of money either PC makes a trade or simply goes with what he has and loads up on the deadline. I am leaning towards the latter. In all likelihood Eriksson will be force-fed into the top line as a stop gap and some combo of Fraser, Spooner and others will round out the roster. It wont be a Presidents Trophy calibre team but that didn't really help anything in the playoffs this season anyway...as long as the likes of Rolston, Pandolfo, and Daugavins do not make their way on this team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If u must know I'm surprised it went 7. . What i cannot understand how come a team that excels in these other so cslled zones didn't beat mtl. Should have been a piece of cake

Btw. Never disliked camobell but cheap or not and even if just on the 4th line the guy is just lousy. Hes got  no talent whatsoever. And kelly time w ith bos is over. Seriiusly I'm sick of them now. Get some new energy. 

[/QUOTE]

Campbell or Camobell (A bell wearing camouflage?) is a great fourth line player.  

[/QUOTE]

And a great PK guy.

I wish people would quit trying to get rid of all of the role players with 6-8min per game.

Historically, great teams need a little of everything to succeed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If u must know I'm surprised it went 7. . What i cannot understand how come a team that excels in these other so cslled zones didn't beat mtl. Should have been a piece of cake

Btw. Never disliked camobell but cheap or not and even if just on the 4th line the guy is just lousy. Hes got  no talent whatsoever. And kelly time w ith bos is over. Seriiusly I'm sick of them now. Get some new energy. 

[/QUOTE]

Campbell or Camobell (A bell wearing camouflage?) is a great fourth line player.  

[/QUOTE]
    Well it worked because I didn't see him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And a great PK guy.

I wish people would quit trying to get rid of all of the role players with 6-8min per game.

Historically, great teams need a little of everything to succeed.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

totally agree....  some expect fourth-liners to produce like top-liners....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to gaaucoin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I keep thinking back to the MTL series and asking myself 'how bad did they play?' I think they played well enough to win. they had Price beaten on 11 or 12 occasions...that's a LOT of hit pipes...they had him down and out and missed more than 1/2 dozen open nets. If they score on 1/3 of those opportunities, I'm not writing this and I'd certainly not be getting replies that tell me I'm fulla malarkey.

Seriously, i think they played at least well enough to win, they just did not score well enough.

Thoughts (I know, I'm fulla malarkey)

Garfield

[/QUOTE]
    I think they got tired chasing the presidents trophy.  Played tremendous hockey then, but not against the habs. Personally, I had the same bad feeling about their playoff chances when SIEDENBERG went out, like when KRECJI went down against philly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thing that confused me the most in the series is that Montreal was the more physical team,going into that series didn't think Montreal could with stand a 6or 7 game series,thought Bruins would physically where them down,but really it was the opposite,Bruins didn;t seem to have anything left for last two games.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. That's what I saw too. Going into the series I thought the B's had the big edge on the physical play but I saw the Habs knocking them all over the ice. Also, posts or no posts the Habs completely shut down our first line. 4 assists D.K and 2 were on empty netters. The first period of last game they didn't even show up.  Maybe next year they can give that Netflix speech.  Only kidding for any on here with no sense of humor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

A Camobell would be useless.  Why bother dressing up a bell in camo?  They'll hear you coming even if they don't see you.  I'd stick with Campbell.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

More Cow Bell.

9. This post has been removed.