I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but...

Hey - get this,

ticket to a Habs game, $400 u.s.

Montreal without Carey

PRICELESS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but...:
    [QUOTE]A Hab I could never dislike ? Jean Beliveau. Even though he was on teams that killed the Bruins repeatedly I could never get to dislike him. Very classy !  Jean Ratelle reminded me a lot of Beliveau.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Chowda, you dont bleed black and gold, bud.  You have to live in Boston to actually know what it is to bleed black and gold.  So, although you offer "fan" opinion on ex Canadiens, It's just an opinion of an illegitimate B&G.  Because, you haven't actually lived in Boston.

Wow..   That's sounds almost as crazy as not being able to assess talent from video.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Hey - get this, ticket to a Habs game, $400 u.s. Montreal without Carey PRICELESS!
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Price is 6'3, 225 pounds and a world class athlete. I'm sure you'd do very well in that fight. Go get 'im, Tiger!
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

if you have connections set it up and put the money towards a chariety :)

He looks about 160 soaking wet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Chowda, you dont bleed black and gold, bud.  You have to live in Boston to actually know what it is to bleed black and gold.  So, although you offer "fan" opinion on ex Canadiens, It's just an opinion of an illegitimate B&G.  Because, you haven't actually lived in Boston. Wow..   That's sounds almost as crazy as not being able to assess talent from video.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

probably the dumbest thing i have ever seen posted here yet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Chowda, you dont bleed black and gold, bud.  You have to live in Boston to actually know what it is to bleed black and gold.  Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

bim - To equate one's geographic locale to measure a person's support for their club is really pushing it, don't you think?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Chowda, you dont bleed black and gold, bud.  You have to live in Boston to actually know what it is to bleed black and gold.  So, although you offer "fan" opinion on ex Canadiens, It's just an opinion of an illegitimate B&G.  Because, you haven't actually lived in Boston. Wow..   That's sounds almost as crazy as not being able to assess talent from video.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

We already know your assessment abilities. Still bitter eh ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : probably the dumbest thing i have ever seen posted here yet
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Give him time . There's more coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

I live here, and I couldnt disagree with you more. Someone who lives elsewhere, plans trips to come here and still has a passion for a team in a different location, could actually make them a bigger fan in my eyes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : if you have connections set it up and put the money towards a chariety :) He looks about 160 soaking wet

LOL, I love this thread!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : bim - To equate one's geographic locale to measure a person's support for their club is really pushing it, don't you think?
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

One of the crazier comments I've read here. By his logic I should bleed blue and green (or whatever the Canucks colours are this week), but instead I'm pretty much the biggest Canucks hater on this board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : One of the crazier comments I've read here. By his logic I should bleed blue and green (or whatever the Canucks colours are this week), but instead I'm pretty much the biggest Canucks hater on this board.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

i duno red i think we all pretty much hate them i mean whats not to hate about the nucks?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : i duno red i think we all pretty much hate them i mean whats not to hate about the nucks?

Agreed, I just have to put up with their ignorant, arrogant fans a lot more than the rest of you, so I figure my hatred may burn a tad, just a tad, more brightly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : One of the crazier comments I've read here. By his logic I should bleed blue and green (or whatever the Canucks colours are this week), but instead I'm pretty much the biggest Canucks hater on this board.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

True enough.  If a person was born in Boston but moved away, presumably their support for the Bruins would be left behind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Agreed, I just have to put up with their ignorant, arrogant fans a lot more than the rest of you, so I figure my hatred may burn a tad, just a tad, more brightly.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

red - You're at ground zero for their pomposity.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : red - You're at ground zero for their pomposity.

Tell me about it - three of them have even infiltrated my family (my sister, niece and brother-in-law). My six-year-old niece sent me a christmas card this year that included a hand drawn spoked-B that she then crossed out and scribbled all over. Seriously.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]I've always had a man-crush on the package of [...] Steve Yzerman.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

How did you not see this coming?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Tell me about it - three of them have even infiltrated my family (my sister, niece and brother-in-law). My six-year-old niece sent me a christmas card this year that included a hand drawn spoked-B that she then crossed out and scribbled all over. Seriously.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

That poor young girl has been coerced.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I think I'm late to the party here.

Price is a habs player I hate but respect very much. I even like his personality and he makes me laugh. When he turned backwards for couteriers break away I nearly fell off the couch laughing.

I would take him on my team in a second.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Ok.  Only serious.  *puts on serious face*

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Carey Price?  Carey Price?

I think that the Bear is very clear on this issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cr89xbl26g

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Well that whole Yankee thing must have you confused, then.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    as a red sox and mets fan,i don't hate the yankees either. do i never want to win a world series again,of course.

i just want my teams to win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Tell me about it - three of them have even infiltrated my family (my sister, niece and brother-in-law). My six-year-old niece sent me a christmas card this year that included a hand drawn spoked-B that she then crossed out and scribbled all over. Seriously.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

What a sweet girl.

Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : That poor young girl has been coerced.

She did the same thing to my brothers when the Lions played the Bombers for the Grey Cup - she was at the Grey Cup and during the game she drew a picture of Lion eating the Bombers symbol and my sister took a pic of it and sent to my brothers who were also at the Cup in another part of the stadium. No, she's not a competitive girl at all (sarcasm).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : She did the same thing to my brothers when the Lions played the Bombers for the Grey Cup - she was at the Grey Cup and during the game she drew a picture of Lion eating the Bombers symbol and my sister took a pic of it and sent to my brothers who were also at the Cup in another part of the stadium. No, she's not a competitive girl at all (sarcasm).
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

It'll serve her well in life.