I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but...

In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but...:
    In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Tell me about it - three of them have even infiltrated my family (my sister, niece and brother-in-law). My six-year-old niece sent me a christmas card this year that included a hand drawn spoked-B that she then crossed out and scribbled all over. Seriously.
    Posted by red75

Funny thing her and 49-north appear to be of the same mind set. 49-north keeps posting here taking jabs at the bruins any chances it has. The 6 year old appears to like to send jabs to you in the form of pictures. Its understandable for a 6 year old but a man in his 50's its just sad thinking you can change the fact your team lost the cup to the bruins by posting or in many cases trolling a bruins board. Its cute when your 6 just pathetic when your in your 50's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Funny thing her and 49-north appear to be of the same mind set. 49-north keeps posting here taking jabs at the bruins any chances it has. The 6 year old appears to like to send jabs to you in the form of pictures. Its understandable for a 6 year old but a man in his 50's its just sad thinking you can change the fact your team lost the cup to the bruins by posting or in many cases trolling a bruins board. Its cute when your 6 just pathetic when your in your 50's.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Seriously? You think I'm so deluded that I can "change the past" by posting here?  If only it were so easy. 

Truth is, I find that there are many very knowledgeable hockey fans here on this site, and I enjoy contributing to the hockey discussions.  Yes, occasionally, I'll toss in a Canucks comment, but it's almost always in response to a dumb remark about the Canucks that someone else has made.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Seriously? You think I'm so deluded that I can "change the past" by posting here?  If only it were so easy.  Truth is, I find that there are many very knowledgeable hockey fans here on this site, and I enjoy contributing to the hockey discussions.  Yes, occasionally, I'll toss in a Canucks comment, but it's almost always in response to a dumb remark about the Canucks that someone else has made.  
    Posted by 49-North

49, and this is why you also get totally hammered sometimes. You make the same "dumb" remarks about the Canucks because of your love for them. Just sayin'.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re:  Truth is, I find that there are many very knowledgeable hockey fans here on this site, and I enjoy contributing to the hockey discussions.  Yes, occasionally, I'll toss in a Canucks comment, but it's almost always in response to a dumb remark about the Canucks that someone else has made.  
    Posted by 49-North

Actually, most of the time, your drivel about Riot City and the Biting Crew is unprovoked and you just feel the need to interject worthless info into a good conversation.  Here's an example for you.  The topic is Seidenberg's red line shot.  Here's your response:

In Response to Re: German Engineering:
    When I see a goal like that, I have a horrible flashback to 2002; Lidstrom scoring on Dan Cloutier with a similar shot to turn the tide in that series, and effectively signal the beginning of the end for DC as a Canuck.
    Posted by 49-North

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : Agreed, I just have to put up with their ignorant, arrogant fans a lot more than the rest of you, so I figure my hatred may burn a tad, just a tad, more brightly.
    Posted by red75

I work on a job site in Frt Mac Red. We're just in the early stages of ramping up. So, there's 25 of us in total. 13 freakin' Nuks fans. I'm having a blast with it though. I show up EVERYDAY. Dressed from head to toe in Bruins clothing. Should've seen the dirty looks I got this morning when they told me to take my B's coat off. So I said OK. Which they got even more disgusted when they saw the Jersey. So, I said. "You still don't like that either? OK, I'll take the Jersey off!" Which underneath I was wearing my TT Conn Smythe winner t-shirt. One of them yells! "For F..k SAKES. Do you have Bruins underwear on too!" I smiled & said "Do you really wanna go there!" I rolled up my pant leg & showed them my Bruins socks. They were so PO'd! BAWHAAAAA!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: I know I'm supposed to hate Montreal players, but... : I work on a job site in Frt Mac Red. We're just in the early stages of ramping up. So, there's 25 of us in total. 13 freakin' Nuks fans. I'm having a blast with it though. I show up EVERYDAY. Dressed from head to toe in Bruins clothing. Should've seen the dirty looks I got this morning when they told me to take my B's coat off. So I said OK. Which they got even more disgusted when they saw the Jersey. So, I said. "You still don't like that either? OK, I'll take the Jersey off!" Which underneath I was wearing my TT Conn Smythe winner t-shirt. One of them yells! "For F..k SAKES. Do you have Bruins underwear on too!" I smiled & said "Do you really wanna go there!" I rolled up my pant leg & showed them my Bruins socks. They were so PO'd! BAWHAAAAA!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Priceless. =)

Sections
Shortcuts