I know they lost, but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Re: I know they lost, but...

They lost BUT...
    they tied the laces on their skates well
    their uniforms really looked nice!!
    hilarious

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LarryPlayfair2. Show LarryPlayfair2's posts

In Response to Re: I know they lost, but...:
    In Response to Re: I know they lost, but... : First time all year I didn't bother watching the 3rd.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Same here.  This team is too predictable and it's hard enough for them to overcome a 1-goal lead...never mind a 3-0 lead. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmb246. Show dmb246's posts

no way this team is going to score consistently without a net front presence. you rarely see anyone hanging around in front of the net for a rebound. as soon as a shot is taken you have the other two forwards turning their backs and heading for the neutral zone.
                        this system is what kills creative young players.notice how much better Seguin and Caron where at the begining of the season,remember how  much passion Lucic played with his first year . you could go on all day with examples of Julien sucking the life out young players, its time for a change

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thornton could sit a few games to develop some Providence players every once in awhile it wouldn't hurt. It's not the shots it's the quality of shots is what some of the current wingers can't swing.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

This is the best idea I have heard this year here.  No way would Colbourne or Caron or even that budding superstar Hamill be worse than Thornton.  They couldn't be more useless than a fighter who doesn't fight, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: I know they lost, but... : This is the best idea I have heard this year here.  No way would Colbourne or Caron or even that budding superstar Hamill be worse than Thornton.  They couldn't be more useless than a fighter who doesn't fight, right?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

In fairness, Thornton didn't want to have Parros' mustache wax all over his hands the rest of the night.

Agreed though.  If you aren't going to fight when the team clearly needs a lift, could you at least hit or agitate someone?  Thornton seems to be have become a 'response-only fighter'.  He only gets involved in the game after something happens or he gets called out to fight.  He never starts anything.  It's making me crazy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I know they lost, but... : In fairness, Thornton didn't want to have Parros' mustache wax all over his hands the rest of the night. Agreed though.  If you aren't going to fight when the team clearly needs a lift, could you at least hit or agitate someone?  Thornton seems to be have become a 'response-only fighter'.  He only gets involved in the game after something happens or he gets called out to fight.  He never starts anything.  It's making me crazy.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Even if he was willing to finish every check but he and many others are choosing to turn away from contact.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

Most of their shots were 30 feet away, from the far boards, with Hiller looking straight at them. That's another system issue this team has. They have a very bad strategy of getting the puck out of their own zone.  And when they actually do, they treat the middle of the neutral zone like a bottomless pit and hug the boards for dear life.  And that carries into the offensive zone.  They throw it along the boards and flip it around, back and forth and muck along the boards and 99.99% of the time, end up losing possesion without getting anything close to a quality scoring chance How many times do you see the Bruins get entry into the offensive zone, that's actually between the dots?  It happens, but it's far too rare.  They need a new system.  These players have the skill to flourish, but this coach's system has clipped their you-know-whats
    Posted by Swearengen

Very well said. That's about the size of it. How come CJ can't see it ? Or is his ego so focused on himself that can't see anything else.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I know they lost, but... : In fairness, Thornton didn't want to have Parros' mustache wax all over his hands the rest of the night. Agreed though.  If you aren't going to fight when the team clearly needs a lift, could you at least hit or agitate someone?  Thornton seems to be have become a 'response-only fighter'.  He only gets involved in the game after something happens or he gets called out to fight.  He never starts anything.  It's making me crazy.
    Posted by Fletcher1

I like how Thornton has performed in the fights he's been in but agree he has to do more.Why did PC sign McGratton if he  isn't going to get a call-up at some point?Last I read he's only had 1 fight in the AHL so he's not being used there either.He's another guy I would prefer in the lineup ahead of Paille.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I know they lost, but...

... they're not worth watching or talking about!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: I know they lost, but... : I like how Thornton has performed in the fights he's been in but agree he has to do more.Why did PC sign McGratton if he  isn't going to get a call-up at some point?Last I read he's only had 1 fight in the AHL so he's not being used there either.He's another guy I would prefer in the lineup ahead of Paille.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Agreed.  I think Thornton is just fine when he fights.  I just want him to play less like a gentlemen and more like a schoolyard bully.

The Bruins respond to rough stuff okay, but they never initiate it and put other teams on their heels.  That's what I am missing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: I know they lost, but... : This is the best idea I have heard this year here.  No way would Colbourne or Caron or even that budding superstar Hamill be worse than Thornton.  They couldn't be more useless than a fighter who doesn't fight, right?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Caron and Arniel could allot more than a few wingers on this team. What is Thornton going to do ask to be traded if he sits too much ?

Sections
Shortcuts