1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I Like T"Orr"ey

Holy cow this kid makes me smile.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: I Like T

Krugie Monster

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Say good bye ference.  Cheaper better options within. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Sad way for him to go out but there's not really anyone I'd play him ahead of in the current lineup. I'm even liking Bartkowski ahead of him at this point. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Ference is as good as gone. Both those young guys have played well and Krug is very good on the PP. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Yup, also I like Seidenberg to but he might be on his way out if the young guys keep prgressing like they are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

This kid came in with no hype, but ever since a couple nice goals against the Leafs NBC has been fawning over him and for good reason, the kid is real.  Love seeing him skate the puck out of the defensive zone with speed and it seems like he makes good passing/shooting decisions.  That goal today was a snipe!  He's young and he's a keeper.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Sad way for him to go out but there's not really anyone I'd play him ahead of in the current lineup. I'm even liking Bartkowski ahead of him at this point. 

We have our 7 def for next year.  Chara/mcQ/boychuk/seidz/krug/hamilton/bart.  Its cheap, young and solid.  i like it a lot.  I love we dont, need to waste 3 million on him.  Its a great situation.  We now sign rask.  And have room to bring in a fwd and have some room for a pickup at the deadline.  Id love to dump kelly or pevs as well.  Maybe both.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Holy cow this kid makes me smile.

Clever play on his name, hang.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Kid is having the playoffs of his life. Hope the run continues against the Pens.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to dwtime's comment:

This kid came in with no hype, but ever since a couple nice goals against the Leafs NBC has been fawning over him and for good reason, the kid is real.  Love seeing him skate the puck out of the defensive zone with speed and it seems like he makes good passing/shooting decisions.  That goal today was a snipe!  He's young and he's a keeper.

Are you talking about Bert? Because Krug never played the Leafs - first game was game 1 against NYR.

Also, heard Krug set a record tonight - first D in NHL history to have 4 goals in his first five playoff games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Are you talking about Bert? Because Krug never played the Leafs - first game was game 1 against NYR.

Also, heard Krug set a record tonight - first D in NHL history to have 4 goals in his first five playoff games.

Yep, it's true. I love it when Bruins rookies break playoff records. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Sorry, Bart, not Bert - typo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Nice.  He looks so comfortable and confident out there, doesn't he?  All within the pressure-cooker of the Stanley Cup playoffs.  Seems like he's having a blast.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

He brings an added ofensive dimension that forces other teams to pay attention to him, which opens up the ice for his teammates.  No other Dman has this quality.  Sure Z and Boychuck have bombs, but their game is more stationary than Krug's.  He can create new shooting angles in an instant.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

We have our 7 def for next year.  Chara/mcQ/boychuk/seidz/krug/hamilton/bart.  Its cheap, young and solid.  i like it a lot.  I love we dont, need to waste 3 million on him.  Its a great situation.  We now sign rask.  And have room to bring in a fwd and have some room for a pickup at the deadline.  Id love to dump kelly or pevs as well.  Maybe both.  

i think one of those guys has to be traded in the off season. who do you plan to sit in those 7? all of those guys are top 6 and i think krug, hamilton, bart, chara, and seids all HAVE to be in the lineup. The first three because they are young, talented, and need the ice time to develop (and they sure as heck aren't going to hurt you if they're in the lineup), the latter two because, well, you know.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

He's playing so well I got mixed up. Foot in Mouth yes you are right just the Rangers games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i think one of those guys has to be traded in the off season. who do you plan to sit in those 7? all of those guys are top 6 and i think krug, hamilton, bart, chara, and seids all HAVE to be in the lineup. The first three because they are young, talented, and need the ice time to develop (and they sure as heck aren't going to hurt you if they're in the lineup), the latter two because, well, you know.

injuries happen - you trade no one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Yeah let's save the trade talk for a couple weeks anyways!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Team needs 7 def next year.  You trade no one.  3 kids can fight it out for top spot.  We see what happened to hamilton.  He had growing pains and is watching.  Those are my 7 next year.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Bump for Kel. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What has impressed me is that Krug keeps his head screwed on tight in his own end, very calm. The offensive side doesn't suprise me at all as he did well in college and this season in Providence.