I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito

The NHL wont do anything against the Flyers and their pair of goons Shelly and Sestito ...nothing on Sestito's blindside hit on Nathan Horton , nothing on his hit on Kampfer ...so lets take care of our own business and Zdeno has to drop the gloves on March 17th and beat up that a...hole Sestito ...enough is enough

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Re: I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito

Response to I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito:
    The NHL wont do anything against the Flyers and their pair of goons Shelly and Sestito ...nothing on Sestito's blindside hit on Nathan Horton , nothing on his hit on Kampfer ...so lets take care of our own business and Zdeno has to drop the gloves on March 17th and beat up that a...hole Sestito ...enough is enough Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Absolutely, positively 100% agree, Stanley. Couldn't have said it any better myself. I want to see big # 33 put the beatdown of a lifetime on that waste of a stick Seshitto. I want to see Chara beat him bloody with Sestshitface's teeth all over the ice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Not me.  Why have our captain and best player fighting a worthless AHL thug?  I hated seeing Lucic fight him too.  Nothing to gain and Sestito wins the second they head for the penalty box.  Fight a goon with another goon.  That's Thornton's territory.  Or if you want to waste time and energy on this bum, instead of just trying to win, call up Lane Mcdermid to run around cheapshoting people just like Sestito did.

Or better yet, get the two points like they did yesterday, while Philly wastes two roster spots on guys who can barely skate.

Sestito tried to hit Kampfer dirty, but he got a stick in his mouth for his troubles.  I thought that one was hilarious.  No penalty needed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

One of these days I wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins find an actual goon to do some real damage to show people just what a legitimate dirty hit looks like. It seems like everyone has forgotten...

I don't actually wish that I just wish that the referees would start doing their job and call what they see, and not what they think they might have seen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito:
    Not me.  Why have our captain and best player fighting a worthless AHL thug?  I hated seeing Lucic fight him too.  Nothing to gain and Sestito wins the second they head for the penalty box.  Fight a goon with another goon.  That's Thornton's territory.  Or if you want to waste time and energy on this bum, instead of just trying to win, call up Lane Mcdermid to run around cheapshoting people just like Sestito did. Or better yet, get the two points like they did yesterday, while Philly wastes two roster spots on guys who can barely skate. Sestito tried  to hit Kampfer dirty, but he got a stick in his mouth for his troubles.  I thought that one was hilarious.  No penalty needed.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Sestito almost killed Kampfer and injured Horton (out with a concussion again) and u dont want our captain to give him a good beating ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito:
    In Response to Re: I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito : Sestito almost killed Kampfer and injured Horton (out with a concussion again) and u dont want our captain to give him a good beating ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley, what if Chara beats the pulp out of him but breaks his hand on Sestito's noggin' while doing it ? Will you feel satisfied ? Sestito is a minor league thug. Save that for Thornton, that's what he's there for .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Since when did Bruins fans become such a bunch of whiners? The hit on Horton was legit, no elbow, get your head up Horton. Horton certainly did not hear a hoo after that though, probably a constant ringing in the ears though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Relax Stanley,once Jagr & Briere are back, Sestito will back where he belongs, carrying the bags to the bus.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

You guys need to remember that the flyers are missing a handful of guys. They come back and he's not on the roster anymore. How about we worry about winning games. I love the fights but we continuely put ourselves in the box because we overreact to these questionable hits. We need to find the line between standing up for our guys and putting ourselves behind the 8-ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: I look forwad to March 17th game and Zdeno to take care of Sestito : Stanley, what if Chara beats the pulp out of him but breaks his hand on Sestito's noggin' while doing it ? Will you feel satisfied ? Sestito is a minor league thug. Save that for Thornton, that's what he's there for .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Exactly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Quaider on Sausilito Sestito.....

We have enough toughness, whether they keep him in the lineup or not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

lucic handle's their callup, thornton handles shelley, philly locker room: "ok boys who's got horton? who's got boychuk? who's got mcquaid? who's got chara?"

Sections
Shortcuts