I love me some Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I love me some Lucic

I mainly read this forum and rarely post here but I must say I have read some very derogatory comments about Lucic on this board over the last few years. I don’t get it, he’s the type of player I want on my team. He reminds me of a player that would fit right in on any of our 1970's teams. I’m smelling a Conn Smythe Trophy if he keeps up his level of play.

1 down and 3 to go.  Lets Go Bruins!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I love me some Lucic

There is no denying that Fat Lucic has had some tough stretches over the seasons, but it's all just regular season finger pointing and forgotten now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

There's no denying Fat's ability to take over a game with his style of play and mere presence,he is a player that all other teams would love to have and so would their fan bases regardless of all there complaining about him.I love Fat's style of play and i think over the course of a season forum members point out if he had a bad game or two but thats all part of being a fan,at least in my mind and nothing more.Lucic is a Bruin and the rest of the leagues fan bases hate him and i love it,he is a leader and wears his heart on his sleeve and very well could have a Conn Smythe on his resume at some point in his career,maybe even this year,if the B's achieve what we all want.Go B's!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tcal, I think every organization wants a lucic type player on their team. Glad he's a Bruin, one of my favorites of all-time. What a golden age we are in as Bruin fans. The core of this team is probably the best that I have seen in my lifetime. I love the fact that other teams fans hate the Bruins, it's the ultimate compliment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I have read the remarks, the usual especially last year involved Fats inability to score 30 or more goals with the Fat contract.  Those who know the game realize his value.  He creates space.  Emelin knows!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I hope he's a career long Bruin. He's meant to wear the Black and Gold. Of course he's had some down times but who would you rather have going into the corner for a puck or on top of the crease battling D men? He intimidates even when he's not producing and the value of that in hockey is drastically under rated.

As mentioned above he would have fit right in to the 70's Bruins,love him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Eat some pizza Phat Daddy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

After Fat gave the "how she doin'", as Claude Noel called it, to DeKeyser,the Wings left Fat alone. 

Sections
Shortcuts