I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

(the happening was from Murphy's twitter)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country

In Response to I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country:
    There might be a trade or firing in the horizons very soon.
    Posted by BsLegion

Care to elaborate Bs?  What have you heard ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

There might be a flying spaghetti monster heading towards your house.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country:
    There might be a flying spaghetti monster heading towards your house.
    Posted by matttt87

LOL... 

If I could delete this thread I could. 
    Disregard,  this is coming from a tweet,  Murphy's twitter, disregard.

sorry folks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

There can be no trades made until after the 27th of Dec.  There is a Holiday roster freeze from the 19th to 27th of December every year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea I did the samething the other night & couldn't delete it! LOL. Must be the Calgary water huh Leez?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country:
    In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country : LOL...  If I could delete this thread I could.  Disregard,  this is coming from a tweet,  Murphy's twitter, disregard. sorry folks.
    Posted by BsLegion

You can edit your first post and change the title, maybe put "ignore" on it.

It will then become a troll magnet thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Murphy's twitter?

Wow, that's barrel bottom stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yes and like OrrTheBest said there is a trade freeze.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

So,

despite your protests you had me interested.

Jimmy Murphy
    Lots of questions here about Claude Julien's job security. I think he is safe for now. As for players, watch out once trade freeze is up.
    21 Dec Favorite Retweet Reply

This is the closest thing I can find to Murphy claiming that changes are coming.  Is this what you were originally referring to or was there another more definitive tweet?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country : LOL...  If I could delete this thread I could.  Disregard,  this is coming from a tweet,  Murphy's twitter, disregard. sorry folks.
    Posted by BsLegion

Thanks for the update : )  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Posted by BsLegion

:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So, despite your protests you had me interested. MurphysLaw74 Jimmy Murphy Lots of questions here about Claude Julien's job security. I think he is safe for now. As for players, watch out once trade freeze is up. 21 Dec Favorite Retweet Reply This is the closest thing I can find to Murphy claiming that changes are coming.  Is this what you were originally referring to or was there another more definitive tweet?
    Posted by RickyHussle

Okay this is how it went down. Someone I know involved in the media texted me " Something is going to happen in Boston, trade or coaching change"   "stay tuned I'll text you back" 
    So I texted him back to say that there's a trade freeze therefore nothing to that nature could happen at the moment . Then asked where did you get this ?  Murphy the twit ?
    LOL... he answered yes among others. 
    He should stick to basketball.
    Anyway,  I don't follow these guys on twitter.
    Sorry for wasting any of your time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Yes  theres a trade freeze but all that means is it wont be made public or officail until the freeze ends. We all know that tomorrow nights game will go a long way to decisions on whats going to happen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzel. Show MDsizzel's posts

huh?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country : Okay this is how it went down. Someone I know involved in the media texted me " Something is going to happen in Boston, trade or coaching change"   "stay tuned I'll text you back"   So I texted him back to say that there's a trade freeze therefore nothing to that nature could happen at the moment . Then asked where did you get this ?  Murphy the twit ? LOL... he answered yes among others.  He should stick to basketball. Anyway,  I don't follow these guys on twitter. Sorry for wasting any of your time.
    Posted by BsLegion

Cool, but I just think it stinks, because this Post turns into a rant about the unreliability of Murphy and there is nothing to show one iota of false statements.  I just think alot of these guys get there names sullied on boards like these without having done anything wrong.  Anyways it's all good, just hate the bashing in general.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Did somebody say something about a flying spaghetti monster ?

YIKES !

Glad I checked in here...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=6b3298684f0e4a0bee2c835c9ab3914a&plckUserId=6b3298684f0e4a0bee2c835c9ab3914a">
    First: 10/25/2008
    Last: 12/22/2010
    Yes  theres a trade freeze but all that means is it wont be made public or officail until the freeze ends. We all know that tomorrow nights game will go a long way to decisions on whats going to happen.

Wally--- I hope the decision is made already to ax Julien and they just do not want to do it until after Christmas, because I want the Bruins to win tomorow night.  Now If losing will put the icing on the cake for Julien getting the gate then I hope they lose in OT and @ least get a point.

In other words, I am willing to sacrifice 2 pts for what will help this team in the long run.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country : Cool, but I just think it stinks, because this Post turns into a rant about the unreliability of Murphy and there is nothing to show one iota of false statements.  I just think alot of these guys get there names sullied on boards like these without having done anything wrong.  Anyways it's all good, just hate the bashing in general.
    Posted by RickyHussle

Murphy gets beat around here because he's a joke.  He doesn't report news, he tries to make it.  He throws out everything he possibly can in an attempt to be first. 

I read nothing he writes and believe nothing anyone says they heard from him. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country : Murphy gets beat around here because he's a joke.  He doesn't report news, he tries to make it.  He throws out everything he possibly can in an attempt to be first.  I read nothing he writes and believe nothing anyone says they heard from him. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

These people do their work in the public eye.  It is one thing to Quote them and to discredit the quote.  In my opinion, it is a whole other thing when people propagate there opinion as fact.  I simply don't feel that this is right, and NAS I know we have had this conversation more then once (i.e. Eklund).

We discredit Haggs, Murphy, Eklund and these other bloggers who are taking a nontraditional route to a position many of us fans wish we could attain.  They do it with hardwork and by sometimes giving us speculation that the beat writers can't give without disrupting there relationship with the team.  When the speculation is off point, quote it and hold them accountable but please, when it's my Mother's, Friend's, Daughter's Boyfriend mentioned that Blogger X said a deal was imminent, go check for yourself to see that they actually wrote it before we bash them for it.

Merry Christmas, Everybody, wishing you a great end to the B's season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country : When the speculation is off point, quote it and hold them accountable but please, when it's my Mother's, Friend's, Daughter's Boyfriend mentioned that Blogger X said a deal was imminent, go check for yourself to see that they actually wrote it before we bash them for it. Merry Christmas, Everybody, wishing you a great end to the B's season.
    Posted by RickyHussle

The problem, Ricky, is that Murphy will use those people for info, and cite them simply as "sources". 

He is a rumor monger who wants to be the tag line when a deal is mentioned elsewhere.  He's a fraud, a joke, and a clown.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: I might be wrong but something is going on in Bruins Country : The problem, Ricky, is that Murphy will use those people for info, and cite them simply as "sources".  He is a rumor monger who wants to be the tag line when a deal is mentioned elsewhere.  He's a fraud, a joke, and a clown.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Again these generalities, give me something specific or I don't see anyway that your point can be debated. 

If we generalize enough our arguments can't be denied, that does not however prove them to be strong arguments.

Sections
Shortcuts