i paid $660 at the box office for Game 4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i paid $660 at the box office for Game 4

for anybody wondering,there were tickets at  box office game day for games 3/4.

i must say the crowd was the loudest i have ever heard at a B's home game.

when Chicago scored in the OT,as the majority of the crowd went silent,the few hundred or so Blackhawks fans cheers seem to literally come out out of nowhere. for the moment it was an eerie and shocking feeling. the expression ''taking the air out of the balloon" never seemed so appropriate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: i paid $660 at the box office for Game 4

Not the finish we all wanted but a hell of a game nonetheless. It seems like a different feeling in the building when you're seeing the Finals. I'm glad you got to be there for it Jerry. Cheers! Go Bruins! 2 more wins!

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Not the finish we all wanted but a hell of a game nonetheless. It seems like a different feeling in the building when you're seeing the Finals. I'm glad you got to be there for it Jerry. Cheers! Go Bruins! 2 more wins!

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

Dez,

it was exciting,that's for sure. you know i talked about that 'destiny' thing for Chicago but as the game went on and the B's who really did not play a great game were still in it. during the OT intermission i really thought that after being outplayed,never having the lead and the Blackhawks having a sieve in goal that the B's would get the win. and you they really had some great chances during the OT.  and as you probably know Seabrook has had some big goals for Chicago,so when he moved in to take that shot......

and yet the series is only 2-2

"here we go Bruins,here we go ! "

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Great to see you got to go to a game Jerry, i can just imagine the crowd as it seems loud on t.v. Too bad about the rtesult but just being in that atmosphere is awesome. Went to games 2 & 5 at the old Garden for the 1990 finals against the Oilers and even though the results weren't good the crowd was unbelievable and its something my wife and i still talk about. Anyway, GO B's!!!! By the way, didn't you say you had tickets to a game in Winnipeg last year or was that someone else? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

for anybody wondering,there were tickets at  box office game day for games 3/4.

i must say the crowd was the loudest i have ever heard at a B's home game.

when Chicago scored in the OT,as the majority of the crowd went silent,the few hundred or so Blackhawks fans cheers seem to literally come out out of nowhere. for the moment it was an eerie and shocking feeling. the expression ''taking the air out of the balloon" never seemed so appropriate.

What kind of seats did you get for $660?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Was it one seat? Two? And like GNB asks, where were they?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Was it one seat? Two? And like GNB asks, where were they?

it was one and to be honest it was a beauty. Loge 12 row 17,basically center ice facing the B's bench. the thing is ,in one way i was surprised there were tickets at the box office but on the other hand $660/575 for tix downstairs or $400 in the 300's is not cheap. i think i'll be watching Game 6 on TV .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Great to see you got to go to a game Jerry, i can just imagine the crowd as it seems loud on t.v. Too bad about the rtesult but just being in that atmosphere is awesome. Went to games 2 & 5 at the old Garden for the 1990 finals against the Oilers and even though the results weren't good the crowd was unbelievable and its something my wife and i still talk about. Anyway, GO B's!!!! By the way, didn't you say you had tickets to a game in Winnipeg last year or was that someone else? 

it could have been me concerning Winnipeg. i did actually go this year(they beat Flyers)and for a afternoon regular season game the crowd was loud and really into the game. i usually try to see the B's when i go to a new arena but in this case it was fun to root for the home team.

Sections
Shortcuts