I Really Hate To Do This...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I Really Hate To Do This...

Sandog, you can re-post that all you want.  It doesn't change the fact that you got 100% busting being a liar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I put down a person that bullied women on this site in one swoop of set and everyone saw what I was doing but you.

"The B's third line players are second line players elsewhere."

That was the easiest beat down of bully i've ever had!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So all this and still going on because of "elsewhere " and  " anywhere " ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

He has nothing better to do and he knows he's losing but he's getting more mad and more upset. Now he knows what it's like to get bullied. This is how you treat people like this just keep makiing fun of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I wasn't aware that posting the same lies over and over again was bullying.

I challenge you to find any post here where I lied.

You can't. 

But I can find your lies.  You've been posting them all morning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Yes sir.  It's called lying.  SanDog spent last night posting lies in an attempt to discredit me.

He's been proven to be a liar.  He thinks he can keep posting the same lie over and over and that will eventually make it true.  It's a common tactic here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I wasn't aware that posting the same lies over and over again was bullying.

I challenge you to find any post here where I lied.

You can't. 

But I can find your lies.  You've been posting them all morning.

You told numerous lies throughout the lockout and chose to ignore any and all questions that didn't support the garbage you were spewing. That's basically your M O. I don't need to bother going back to provide links because I don't care how you or anyone else feels about me saying it. It's true whether I post links or not. The fact you might crank up your bytch level doesn't bother me a bit. Nobody's surprised when you act like a doooosh. I guess when you're good at something you stick with it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

You told numerous lies throughout the lockout and chose to ignore any and all questions that didn't support the garbage you were spewing. That's basically your M O. I don't need to bother going back to provide links because I don't care how you or anyone else feels about me saying it. It's true whether I post links or not. The fact you might crank up your bytch level doesn't bother me a bit. Nobody's surprised when you act like a doooosh. I guess when you're good at something you stick with it.

No I didn't.  The fact that you can't/won't post anything to support your claim isn't surprising.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No I didn't.  The fact that you can't/won't post anything to support your claim isn't surprising.

What,you're surprised that I don't care enough about you to to through posts from 6 months ago? Believe it, I don't. How you might feel about something has zero effect on what I actually know about it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What,you're surprised that I don't care enough about you to to through posts from 6 months ago? Believe it, I don't. How you might feel about something has zero effect on what I actually know about it. 

No, I'm not surprised that you would say something and not back it up.

It's what you do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No, I'm not surprised that you would say something and not back it up.

It's what you do.

Yes,thats what I'm known for around here. No ability to back up things I say. See above post regarding actual knowledge vs your opinion.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

There is nothing to reverse the beatdown he took at my hands that is why he is mad. Now he is grasping at straws. Walked right into my trap and he can't get out cause he is mad.

Brow beaten up n down BDC!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Keep posting the same thing, SanDog.  It doesn't make it true.  The facts are in the original post here.  All can see your recovery act.  It's sad. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes,thats what I'm known for around here. No ability to back up things I say. See above post regarding actual knowledge vs your opinion.

Well, then, back it up!  Find ONE lie and I will end this thread, cancel this account, start a new one and change my entire approach.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Probably yelled out last night "I got him" too. Hilarious LoL!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well, then, back it up!  Find ONE lie and I will end this thread, cancel this account, start a new one and change my entire approach.

You spent the whole lockout presenting your opinion as fact. You guaranteed to all that a salary rollback was inevitable and that the players were losing millions they'd never recoup.  You chose to ignore any questions regarding pension plans and other issues that didn't suit the bullshyte you were attempting to make others believe. All said and done it was just another case of,"Wow,was I ever wrong about that". You're constantly wrong about numerous issues yet you try to belittle others as if you had a clue. You don't. Acting like you do doesn't change that. As far as your promise to leave,I couldn't care less one way or the other. You don't affect me. I know what I  know and your opinion won't change that. Read that again slowly because it seems that concept keeps going over your head

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You spent the whole lockout presenting your opinion as fact. You guaranteed to all that a salary rollback was inevitable and that the players were losing millions they'd never recoup.  You chose to ignore any questions regarding pension plans and other issues that didn't suit the bullshyte you were attempting to make others believe. All said and done it was just another case of,"Wow,was I ever wrong about that". You're constantly wrong about numerous issues yet you try to belittle others as if you had a clue. You don't. Acting like you do doesn't change that. As far as your promise to leave,I couldn't care less one way or the other. You don't affect me. I know what I  know and your opinion won't change that. Read that again slowly because it seems that concept keeps going over your head

Okay, so you can't find any lies to present.  Is that correct?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Okay, so you can't find any lies to present.  Is that correct?

I don't care to look. I thought I made that clear many posts ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No point in looking for something you know you can't find.

So, instead of presenting facts (as I have done here), you'll just go with saying the same thing over and over in hopes that it comes true.

Got it.

Puff-Puff-Post!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

What is it with this place that so many are intent on character assasination?

Not that he needs my endorsement on this one, but NAS did state that Peverley would be a Top 6 on other teams and listed those teams when pressed for examples. He never said "anywhere" outside of Boston and lately only said "elsewhere"whch suggests some teams.

This board is for opinion only and if someone makes a statement that they say is fact, it should always be footnoted that it is only their opinion...no need to belabour the point for thread after thread, page after page.

And that, my friends is my opinion.

Can we move on please?

We (Bruins fans) have more to worry about than what someone stated in the heat of an argument or after a couple of hot toddies...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thank you, Dav.  I see that SanDog's "post it enough and it's true" approach hasn't worked on you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No point in looking for something you know you can't find.

So, instead of presenting facts (as I have done here), you'll just go with saying the same thing over and over in hopes that it comes true.

Got it.

Puff-Puff-Post!

Are you claiming you never said that a rollback was inevitable and guaranteed? That's fine if you are. It's actually the expected M O for someone unwilling to own what they've said. You're a weak minded little bitcch that trashes others and then runs to the mods when you're behavior gets pointed out. C'mon,tell us all that's not true too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

posted at 2/24/2013 9:28 AM EST

Not-A-Shot
        First: 12/30/2009
        Last: 3/23/2013

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"But now scoring depth projects a higher line of player than a third- or fourth-line player," he said."

Ahh yes he did

No other way to look at it! You got worked and are mad about it!