I Really Hate To Do This...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I Really Hate To Do This...

I'm not mad at all, SanDog.  The facts are here.  You're exposed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You spent the whole lockout presenting your opinion as fact. You guaranteed to all that a salary rollback was inevitable and that the players were losing millions they'd never recoup.  You chose to ignore any questions regarding pension plans and other issues that didn't suit the bullshyte you were attempting to make others believe. All said and done it was just another case of,"Wow,was I ever wrong about that". You're constantly wrong about numerous issues yet you try to belittle others as if you had a clue. You don't. Acting like you do doesn't change that. As far as your promise to leave,I couldn't care less one way or the other. You don't affect me. I know what I  know and your opinion won't change that. Read that again slowly because it seems that concept keeps going over your head

Okay, so you can't find any lies to present.  Is that correct?

I don't care to look. I thought I made that clear many posts ago.

Still waiting on a link to my lies, Dezeruchi.

Can't find one?  That's because, unlike your "post it enough and it's true" pal SanDog, I'm not a liar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You spent the whole lockout presenting your opinion as fact. You guaranteed to all that a salary rollback was inevitable and that the players were losing millions they'd never recoup.  You chose to ignore any questions regarding pension plans and other issues that didn't suit the bullshyte you were attempting to make others believe. All said and done it was just another case of,"Wow,was I ever wrong about that". You're constantly wrong about numerous issues yet you try to belittle others as if you had a clue. You don't. Acting like you do doesn't change that. As far as your promise to leave,I couldn't care less one way or the other. You don't affect me. I know what I  know and your opinion won't change that. Read that again slowly because it seems that concept keeps going over your head

Okay, so you can't find any lies to present.  Is that correct?

I don't care to look. I thought I made that clear many posts ago.

Still waiting on a link to my lies, Dezeruchi.

Can't find one?  That's because, unlike your "post it enough and it's true" pal SanDog, I'm not a liar.

I just back in from the road. Looks like I didn't miss a thing. You need to learn the difference between can't and won't apparently. I'm not able to copyand paste with my PlayBook but rest assured I will take an an extra 10 minutes tonight to expose you as the doooosh bag that you are. I know you're the only poster that cares so I'm doing it just for you W.I.E.W.A.T.