I respect the hell out of Claude Julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: I respect the hell out of Claude Julien

Run for cover...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Julien stinks!  Put Chia-pet in that conversation too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I admire CJ for responding by making some tough decisions. After he recieved harsh criticism and for the fact that the team did start playing hard for him.

I still think he is handling Rask/Seguin poorly but that opinion could change fast if for the 2nd half of the year these 2 get significantly improved minutes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

not so sure if Julien is on his way to getting fired. If Rask did get started tonight due to a call from the "GM" that would be a rare move by Peter Puck Chickarelli that he does not approve of Claude's goalie moves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I also very much respect Julien and believe in some parts (not PP) of his philosophy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Cocahes should be given a weeks vacation to renew there knowlegde of hockey stress free from everyday the same thing over and over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Julien is hanging himself and I love it. The guy is a total idiot and all anyone has to do is look back over the last 2 seasons. Not benching Ryder to me is at the forefront when he played so terrible last season. CJ's days are numbered unless the B's start playing superior hockey. I don't see that happening with him as coach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I've always thought CJ seemed like a good decent person who carries himself with dignity. Coaching style is a seperate issue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In this case coaching and being a good person are so far apart. How can anyone respect his decision to pull Rask? IDIOT!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

That's easy to answer jwb413. He's an NHL coach with the Boston Bruins, your not. No disrespect.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Are you sure?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Well unless you're Doug Jarvis in disguise, I think we're pretty sure. And if you are Jarvis, why the %^$% aren't you getting ready for the game instead of posting on here?

13. This post has been removed.