I seriously HATE this Bruins team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team

In Response to Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team:
    DEZ, I am waiting, gloves are off.  Lets debate. 
    Posted by shuperman

I agree that Chara is constantly hacked by the little men.Because he's so much bigger,it's as if the officials feel it's ok to give him an(unpenalized)extra whack.I'm not sure what exactly you want him to do about it.We all know it's whoever retaliates that gets the penalty.If he starts pounding people and taking penalties then he's going to ripped for that.I was sour too when listening to Healy go on about how courageous it was of Gionta to give Chara a 2 hand slash on his way to the bench.I thought Chara was quietly awesome again tonight as I truly felt Montreal had next to nothing for scoring opportunities.Let's shorten this with one question.Who do you think Chara should've beat up tonight to ensure a different outcome?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I think that with Rask's recent play(quite stellar)  the bruins might want to search for teams looking to acquire a goalie like TT.  They can now afford to let him go with rask seemingly pulling out of his sophomore slump.  I would even explore Chara trades.  This loss I would put primarily on Ryder.  He coasts around the ice, gives minimal effort, and takes dump penalties.  CJ's system is shortening my life.  Something has to change in order for this team to be a true contender.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

bruins take a penalty in montreal with 3:30 minutes left so they can control play until they pull price, meanwhile the bruins start to play like they are scared of the blue line

ya, i did see it coming, thats what the ghosts of the fourum are,,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

The Power Play needs help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team : Weak goal for sure -- no way around that. Definitely not going to throw him under the bus, though.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Not throwing him under the bus when I call that agame a shutout waiting to happen.That 1st goal doesn't go in and everything changes.Montreal was lifeless at that point.All of a sudden they saw a chance to win and took it.Like I've said countless times,TT has been awesome.That doesn't change the fact that we'll see that goal on the end of the season bad-goal blooper reel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

Someone that is that big and that BIG does not take that.  Players are laughing at him.  That reflects terribly on the team.  I thought he played his normal steady game.  I can tell you one thing.  If he evers finds an evil streak like Pronger he will be the best dman in the league.  Pronger rarely fights.  Scott Stevens didnt fight much(well he did in the beginning).  Tell me who you would rather have. 

I am not targeting you.  I just know I would have to drop the mits with you on this subject.  The fact they call Gionta courageous should has a hidden meaning.  It means Chara was made to look like a fool.  He wants to slash and yap.  Well sorry little guy.  My fist goes in there.  Yeah.  I would take the penalty.  You saw Crosby fight and then his team when on a tear, i am sure he has much tighter orders not to fight....I guess you cant teach leadership.   A rookie call up scores the OT winner and shoves him outta the way....I am missing something...

anyway, sour after a terrible loss.  scared my dog and broke my remote. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, watch the replay of the OT winner.  No goalie in the NHL saves that.  That was a perfectly timed shot on a long distance screen.  I dont think they could have done it better.  I will not rag on TT.  No TT and we are battling it out with the Leafs and NYI.
    Posted by shuperman

I still haven't seen it.Believe it or not I missed the OT because I had to drive my lady to work.I was disgusted after they tied it up so I went out to warm up the car before I punched one of the cats.Regardless,no way should Montreal have got the chance to win that game.First goal doesn't sneak in-game over.Fortunately,TT is generally able to come back strong after an off performance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, Someone that is that big and that BIG does not take that.  Players are laughing at him.  That reflects terribly on the team.  I thought he played his normal steady game.  I can tell you one thing.  If he evers finds an evil streak like Pronger he will be the best dman in the league.  Pronger rarely fights.  Scott Stevens didnt fight much(well he did in the beginning).  Tell me who you would rather have.  I am not targeting you.  I just know I would have to drop the mits with you on this subject.  The fact they call Gionta courageous should has a hidden meaning.  It means Chara was made to look like a fool.  He wants to slash and yap.  Well sorry little guy.  My fist goes in there.  Yeah.  I would take the penalty.  You saw Crosby fight and then his team when on a tear, i am sure he has much tighter orders not to fight....I guess you cant teach leadership.   A rookie call up scores the OT winner and shoves him outta the way....I am missing something... anyway, sour after a terrible loss.  scared my dog and broke my remote. 
    Posted by shuperman

Like I say,I'm not sure exactly what you'd like him to do.I'd also like to see him snap and beat up everyone on the ice but the time has to be right.There isn't one guy(Gill included)who would do anything with Chara but turtle.If I had even the remotest thought of them losing anyway i'd be all for Chara knocking Gionta and Cammalerri's heads together.Maybe he's saving it for Cooke and some other Penguin bastards.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

Man, this night has been horrible

The Jets look like they're about to win

The Celtics got handled by the Bulls

And the Bruins did.....what they do

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Can that useless Ference ever tie anybody up....he stunk tonight ....and as usual Clod rewards bad play with more ice time...its rediculous!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bellhorny. Show Bellhorny's posts

What a great post.

Summed up my feelings exactly. Thanks for saving me the typing.

When your GM and coach are on two different pages as to how the game is played, there's gonna be some serious problems.

I was SO looking forward to this season, even with that human pilon Chara still here. You have some finesse forwards and are still playing that abomination neutral-zone trap. We have guys that can score and their talents are being wasted. SEND THESE GUYS! Develop some offensive go-to plays! Even textbook, for f**k's sake!

Bottom line: Claude needs to go.

Cam, get a magnifying glass and look for those testes you had when you played.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Tough team to like.

Players like Fernece, Ryder, Wheeler, and many more disappear for 3 out of 4 games at a time... Lucic is a shadow of what we saw his rookie year... TT always turns into a pumpkin and give up that horrible first goal and OT 55 foot wrist shot... the coach wont let them play offense and they have NO heart, NONE... I really would like to see all the heads roll.  Fire PC and CJ and trade 1/3 of the roster just for the sake of change.  Its impossible to get behind these chokers.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It doesn't matter. This  year's team is NOT winning the Cup.  100% guaranteed.   Enjoy them for their semi-mediocre play. They are and will be the Chicago Cubs of the NHL = lovable losers.  l
    Posted by ipot

Telling us who won't win the cup is easy.I'll be impressed if you tell us who will.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

This is the same mentally weak team as last season. Can we expect different results?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

Thought I would wake up and feel different about last nights game after having a chance to calm down.......nope.  I'm still every bit as mad and disgusted as I was when it ended

It's to the stage now, where if PC and Cam DON'T fire Clode, they're in essense, giving up on the season and kicking all of us in the Juliens

And as far as trades go, at this point, aside from Seguin and Lucic, I don't care who they ship out of here.  Never thought I would say that.....but this team has beaten me into the ground

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I was at the game to witness the meltdown. The only player I am sick of is Chara, what a lazy talentless goof who should never get the money he is paid. Suspend him right away for his post game antics.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I believe this team can win the Cup if they want too..  The roster is stacked from the backend, out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I will never hate this team but I will complain about them losing points they should get from games they should be winning. Clod seems to be trying to change lines to get scoring but these guys have no gift in the scoring depo and that has to change quickly and PP is terrible. HNIC said the Bruins were terrible on the PP and that has cost them many of the games they lost. Being so close to the cap and no trade partners the Bruins will have to work this out within, GOOD LUCK. I hope they turn this around somehow.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Can that useless Ference ever tie anybody up....he stunk tonight ....and as usual Clod rewards bad play with more ice time...its rediculous!
    Posted by saultont

It's ridiculous for you to post that considering McQuaid was out.  Should Julien just have gone with a four man rotation on defense?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I believe this team can win the Cup if they want too..  The roster is stacked from the backend, out.
    Posted by bim09

Not enough scoring, not enough scoring, not enough scoring.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team : Not enough scoring, not enough scoring, not enough scoring.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

So do you think they need more scoring?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team : So do you think they need more scoring?
    Posted by dezaruchi

I think they need more scoring !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Thought I would wake up and feel different about last nights game after having a chance to calm down.......nope.  I'm still every bit as mad and disgusted as I was when it ended It's to the stage now, where if PC and Cam DON'T fire Clode, they're in essense, giving up on the season and kicking all of us in the Juliens And as far as trades go, at this point, aside from Seguin and Lucic, I don't care who they ship out of here.  Never thought I would say that.....but this team has beaten me into the ground
    Posted by Swearengen
    The B's have been losing games to the Habs like this way before Chiarelli & Julien got here. Plug in any coach,g.m combo of the last 60 yrs and you will find the same results ( Cherry, Milbury, Burns included ).These coaches took the attitude if we can't beat them we will beat them up, it never worked other than giving the fans some satisfaction. The B's have to man up and find a way to close these types of games out or they are going no where, whichever goalie they have in net.  

Sections
Shortcuts