I started a Bruins blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

I started a Bruins blog

Hey guys! I started a Bruins/NHL blog yesterday. I plan on updating it every week throughout the season, likely on a Friday or at some point during the weekend. Let me know what you all think!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: I started a Bruins blog

NAS will love this, he lives for people starting Bruins blogs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what the heck is a blog? heard of them, never visited one... i don't think. i guess yours will be the first hockeyguy. not joking, my only contact with a computer, is this discussion forum....period. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Woah

That is a long blog post, looks like it took some serious effort to write it. Info seems pretty solid..

If you actually update the blog maybe ill check in everynow and then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: I started a Bruins blog:
    Woah That is a long blog post, looks like it took some serious effort to write it. Info seems pretty solid.. If you actually update the blog maybe ill check in everynow and then.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Yes it did. My weekely blogs will be much shorter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Very good . I enjoyed it . Well thought out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

NAS?  All yours....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nice overview!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Pictures would be nice. Good work.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Well written, well thought out. Good job.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Klaas, just added some pictures to the blog!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

a good read hockeyguy, keep it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nicely done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Excellent!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Awesome job! A great review...
    Thx,
    Doc

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What?  Ryder isn't on the Bruins anymore and they got Pouliot?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

{slow clap}

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Weak, NAS. I was expecting some of your typical arrogance and all I got was a ho-hum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

What?  Ryder isn't on the Bruins anymore and they got Pouliot?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Sarcastic remarks aside, I'm curious as to what you thought of the blog as a whole. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: I started a Bruins blog : Sarcastic remarks aside, I'm curious as to what you thought of the blog as a whole. 
    Posted by Hockguy0818

^No good can come of this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to I started a Bruins blog:
    Hey guys! I started a Bruins/NHL blog yesterday. I plan on updating it every week throughout the season, likely on a Friday or at some point during the weekend. Let me know what you all think! http://blackandgold91.blogspot.com/
    Posted by Hockguy0818

If you're going to make statements on the blog make sure that you have facts to back it up.

"The best quality that this Bruins team had was their depth on the penalty kill. Amongst the forward group, the Bruins had Campbell, Thornton, Paille, Kelly, Peverley, Marchand, Bergeron, Horton and Lucic that were all solid on the penalty kill"

Thornton played a total of 1min 53sec on the penalty kill all year, Lucic played a total of 2:03 min and Horton a total of 2:37 min.

This averages out to less then 2 seconds per game that these three were on the ice to kill penalties, explain how this makes them all solid on the penalty kill.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to I started a Bruins blog : If you're going to make statements on the blog make sure that you have facts to back it up. "The best quality that this Bruins team had was their depth on the penalty kill. Amongst the forward group, the Bruins had Campbell, Thornton, Paille, Kelly, Peverley, Marchand, Bergeron, Horton and Lucic that were all solid on the penalty kill" Thornton played a total of 1min 53sec on the penalty kill all year, Lucic played a total of 2:03 min and Horton a total of 2:37 min.   This averages out to less then 2 seconds per game that these three were on the ice to kill penalties, explain how this makes them all solid on the penalty kill.
    Posted by winexpos

Nice post. Cut me a little slack, it was a lot to write and I was multi-tasking while doing so, not to mention tired.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to I started a Bruins blog : If you're going to make statements on the blog make sure that you have facts to back it up. "The best quality that this Bruins team had was their depth on the penalty kill. Amongst the forward group, the Bruins had Campbell, Thornton, Paille, Kelly, Peverley, Marchand, Bergeron, Horton and Lucic that were all solid on the penalty kill" Thornton played a total of 1min 53sec on the penalty kill all year, Lucic played a total of 2:03 min and Horton a total of 2:37 min.   This averages out to less then 2 seconds per game that these three were on the ice to kill penalties, explain how this makes them all solid on the penalty kill.
    Posted by winexpos

You guys from Windsor .... I tell ya , you got your facts straight. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: I started a Bruins blog : Sarcastic remarks aside, I'm curious as to what you thought of the blog as a whole. 
    Posted by Hockguy0818

I can assure you that I didn't read 99% of it.  Do you know why?  It doesn't say anything that isn't already known.  I can appreciate the idea of wanting to tell people what you think, but honestly, why would anyone care what you think?  Beyond that, why would anyone take the time to read common knowledge.  Unless you're going to offer something that isn't available elsewhere, don't even bother.  I know it took you a lot of time to do, and I'm sorry for this info, but re-read what you've written.  Who is going to read it?  Where are you going to go from there?  Are you going to offer recaps of the games?  No one is going to read your recaps.  Those that are interested in game recaps are going to go to boston.com, TSN.ca, hubofhockey.com or some other well known site. 

I'm almost positive that you don't and won't have anything fresh to offer us (outside of Lucic's PK prowess, of course), so ask yourself:  Who's going to read it?  Answer:  no one.  Save yourself the time.  Make that the first and last post on your blog.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

In Response to Re: I started a Bruins blog : I can assure you that I didn't read 99% of it.  Do you know why?  It doesn't say anything that isn't already known.  I can appreciate the idea of wanting to tell people what you think, but honestly, why would anyone care what you think?  Beyond that, why would anyone take the time to read common knowledge.  Unless you're going to offer something that isn't available elsewhere, don't even bother.  I know it took you a lot of time to do, and I'm sorry for this info, but re-read what you've written.  Who is going to read it?  Where are you going to go from there?  Are you going to offer recaps of the games?  No one is going to read your recaps.  Those that are interested in game recaps are going to go to boston.com, TSN.ca, hubofhockey.com or some other well known site.  I'm almost positive that you don't and won't have anything fresh to offer us (outside of Lucic's PK prowess, of course), so ask yourself:  Who's going to read it?  Answer:  no one.  Save yourself the time.  Make that the first and last post on your blog.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

HAHAHAHA.. that's better! Way to go NAS!

Sections
Shortcuts