I started a Bruins blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: I started a Bruins blog

In Response to Re: I started a Bruins blog:
    I'll help with the essay. Ready? 1.  He stages fights with the other team's goon. Done.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

F for originality. F for repeating yourself. F for speaking out when not spoken to. 

Now Bookboy my prized pupil, your turn. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: I started a Bruins blog : F for originality. F for repeating yourself. F for speaking out when not spoken to.  Now Bookboy my prized pupil, your turn. 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

A+ for making me laugh!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"The other, and more difficult option is to develop a perspective on the game that's insightful and different than the major outlets. The hardest part there is that the perspective will also need to be credible to your audience. Writing for an audience always begins with having something to say (not to repeat) and saying it well."

Fair enough

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah, I'm about three months overdue on my last homework assignment.  I figure, if I wait long enough, I can just cut and paste Cohen's career overview from NHL.com.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yeah, I'm about three months overdue on my last homework assignment.  I figure, if I wait long enough, I can just cut and paste Cohen's career overview from NHL.com.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Just the stats will do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

To the music of the BeeGees.

I started a Blog, 
    which started the whole world crying. 

Hey, give the guy credit for doing this. You never know what might come of it.

Sections
Shortcuts