I take it back, terrible deadline for PC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

I take it back, terrible deadline for PC

I started a thread when the speculated deal was wheeler and a third about what a great job PC has done this deadline. Well I think this deal is awful, 100% awful. over paid terribly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: I take it back, terrible deadline for PC

Again, it depends on what he gets for Wheeler and Stuart...I will reserve judgement until everything is over and the B's have their complete lineup...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

PB, I am convinced that this deal that finalized today was conceived on the day Kessel was traded a "handshake deal" Burke had to somewhat redeem himself. Chiarelli probably wanted to include Kaberle in the Kessel deal but backed himself into a corner with his cap management.

Kessel for Seguin, TOs 2012 #1 for Colborne (essentially), Jared Knight for TOs 2011 2nd, Bruins 2012 #1 for Tomas Kaberle is how I see this in the long run.

Craig Cunningham, Ryan Spooner and Jared Knight aren't past Colborne on the Bruins Center depth chart ? If not how far ahead is Joe ?

PS."Kaberle has 3rd highest PP assist total in NHL behind Thornton/Crosby over last 6 yrs w/157" Think about this clearly for just a bit...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

This is a great deal guys, the B's still own Toronto's first round pick, they can draft another Colborne this year. Who cares, see you Joe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Uh oh, Wheeler and Stuart to Atl for Valabik and Peverly. Not sure about this. I wanted draft picks...

Sections
Shortcuts