I Think I could Drive My Car Through Tim Thomas' legs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I Think I could Drive My Car Through Tim Thomas' legs

Even though there are so many choices on how to score on Thomas and quickly make up a 3-goal deficit... flubs behind the net, being completely off-angle... wrist shot to the short side again... I have to say if Im an NHL forward Id have to shoot for that Timmy Five Hole every time.  Maybe he should call it a ten hole.

Nice of Terrible Tim to join us after taking a game off for Game 3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: I Think I could Drive My Car Through Tim Thomas' legs

Don't say that all the TT lovers are going to cry and start trowing insults at you because that is all they can do!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, I agree.  It's total BS that he's not perfect.

I would like to know, however, why they should call it a "ten hole".  Are there 10 different places to score on Thomas?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Soxfan when you and Lucaoo learn the first thing about goaltending then you can post stuff about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: I Think I could Drive My Car Through Tim Thomas' legs:
    [QUOTE]Soxfan when you and Lucaoo learn the first thing about goaltending then you can post stuff about it.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Frustration in the room!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

"Soxfan when you and Lucaoo learn the first thing about goaltending then you can post stuff about it. "

Kelvana, the day you can remotely compare to my goaltending experience is the day you can tell me I can't have an opinion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

SHOCKINGLY, the winning goal goes through the 5 hole in a space I could drive my 2005 Equinox SUV through.

I hate being right all the time, especially about this pylon.  I think I could beat him 2 out of 5 between the legs, using a 1978 Northland Pro goal stick, straight blade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

soxfan,

my grandmother has been driving for 55 years and she sux behind the wheel..much like you in net, an accident waiting to happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Thomas is starting to look tired.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

They need to get Thomas a lead stick so he cant take it off the ice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

If you think that TT is to blame for those goals, you are showing a serious lack of hockey knowledge.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Whatever it is he looks very bad right now!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]They need to get Thomas a lead stick so he cant take it off the ice.
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

Put glue on it actually start putting someone else underneath his equipment would be an even better solution!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]If you think that TT is to blame for those goals, you are showing a serious lack of hockey knowledge.
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

You too your getting glasses for your bday!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

most of the team looked like they went to bed late last nite....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In Response to I Think I could Drive My Car Through Tim Thomas' legs:
    [QUOTE]Even though there are so many choices on how to score on Thomas and quickly make up a 3-goal deficit... flubs behind the net, being completely off-angle... wrist shot to the short side again... I have to say if Im an NHL forward Id have to shoot for that Timmy Five Hole every time.  Maybe he should call it a ten hole. Nice of Terrible Tim to join us after taking a game off for Game 3.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I think I could drive my car between the space between your brain and your skull SoxFanInIL.  I love it when people like you that truely don't know diddly about hockey post on here.  Did you see any offensive pressure by the Bruins in the 2nd and 3rd periods?  Did you see any hitting on the 1st and 2nd goals by Tampa Bay?  Did you see the obvious giveaways by the Bruins like Lucic?  Learn the game of hockey then post here, if you stop playing you lose even if Jesus is in net.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Thomas has been tired since game 2. This was a perfect opportunity to start Tuuka, or at least put him in after the second goal. Not all Timmy's fault as line one came out in the second and played like the game was over.  After Claude stated that Kaberle had his confidence back, Kabs plays a poor game. Could it be that we need some leadership from the coach??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas has been tired since game 2. This was a perfect opportunity to start Tuuka, or at least put him in after the second goal. Not all Timmy's fault as line one came out in the second and played like the game was over.  After Claude stated that Kaberle had his confidence back, Kabs plays a poor game. Could it be that we need some leadership from the coach??
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Leadership from the coach... i am not expecting anymore.  I thought Recchi was there for his leadership.  What the hell does he brings to the table btw.  On the ice with the goalie pulled.  Where was Seguin?  Why not play Seguin more than 11 minutes during the game??