I tip my hat to Carey Price!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I tip my hat to Carey Price!

He is an amazing goalie and Montreal fans have allot to look forward with having an a young star for years to come. He wears the wrong jersey so I hate him but I respect that kid Immensely Carey is a gamer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: I tip my hat to Carey Price!

DITTO -- The guy lets in a bad one here and there but never loses his cool. How many times did the B's almost bust this game open?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Now on to the dreaded second round...against philly no less...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

For everyone who buried the kid for dead....multiple times....in both cities.... he showed he was the real deal.

Kind of like Tim Thomas did this series...4-1 after everyone called for his head after Game 2, and exorcising the Game 7 demons of the past.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

He definatly kept the Habs in this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Same here, Price kept the Habs in this game and had a great series. Far and beyond the Habs MVP this season.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I have a man crush on Carey Price...A warrior in defeat. Did we just win a series without a playoff goal or a goal or a goal from our leading scorer? I would bet anything that has never happened.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Agreed.  Everyone knows what I think of him for his play this year.  He may even be picked up for the Canadian World team.  Subban and Myers as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: I tip my hat to Carey Price!:
    [QUOTE]Darren Pang sure likes him.  He overrates every save he makes.  His bald head is firmly tucked inside Price's thigh and groin area, apparently.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

"Overrates every save he makes"? That's....well, I don't even know. How does one overrate his own saves?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Darren Pang sure likes him.  He overrates every save he makes.  His bald head is firmly tucked inside Price's thigh and groin area, apparently.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Try listening to Bob Cole for seven games on CBC....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]Now on to the dreaded second round...against philly no less...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

no Price here but a much better D-Corps and the offense is lethal....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Same here, Price kept the Habs in this game and had a great series. Far and beyond the Habs MVP this season.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

good call dom. he was fantasic. i dont care what anyone says 2nite was carey price's best game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Price played great this series. He kept them alive in the 3rd period. I expect him to haunt the Bruins in the future. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I tip my hat to Carey Price! : no Price here but a much better D-Corps and the offense is lethal....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Unlike MTL, Philly has more than one line that can (consistently) score. But the gulf in talent in net is massive. I expect the Bruins to win that series.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I don t think Price is to blame.  If you put anyone else in net this one is probably done in 5!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I tip my hat to Carey Price! : Unlike MTL, Philly has more than one line that can (consistently) score. But the gulf in talent in net is massive. I expect the Bruins to win that series.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

they just beat a team with a pretty good goalie by the name of Ryan Miller....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I tip my hat to Carey Price! : they just beat a team with a pretty good goalie by the name of Ryan Miller....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Sure. But Boston is better everywhere else than Buffalo is*...and Thomas this year has been better than Ryan Miller.

*Except perhaps on the PP.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Price is a solid goalie.  He stoned them in game 6, not so much in game 7.  Why not tip the hat? 

...Then again I'd love Subban if he were a Bruin

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Price is a solid goalie.  He stoned them in game 6, not so much in game 7.  Why not tip the hat? 

...Then again I'd love Subban if he were a Bruin

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

So true. He was great all season! And he plays with respect and sportsmanship... did you see him tap TT's pads as they passed each other between periods? So out of place on the Canadian National Diving Team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Loved the save on Recchi!  Clutch play that almost catapulted them into the next round!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Agreed, and I'll only admit this since we won. The kid played a heck of a series and had a great season and can obviously handle pressure in mtl. Its a bit sad that it ended on a bad bounce for him, but we will take it any way we can. Maybe it was the hockey gods saying they dont agree with all the diving.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Without Price Bruins own that series. Hopefully, and they didn't last year, they take advantage of the fact that Philly does not have a Price-calibre goalie.