I tip my hat to the Bolts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I tip my hat to the Bolts

Wife is happy, i'm thrilled, tampa swept the Caps.... now third round ! Go Tampaaaaaaaaaaa and by the way bye bye Boudreau hope it's over for you...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Re: I tip my hat to the Bolts

1-3-1 looks familar...

Quebec Inc. worked well against Washington but what about the B's?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to I tip my hat to the Bolts:
    [QUOTE]Wife is happy, i'm thrilled, tampa swept the Caps.... now third round ! Go Tampaaaaaaaaaaa and by the way bye bye Boudreau hope it's over for you...
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Wife?! Someone can put up with you?!  Congrats, proof that miracles do happen.  Don't hear you bashing the Bruins much these days.. What's wrong? Running out of original material?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: I tip my hat to the Bolts:
    [QUOTE]1-3-1 looks familar... Quebec Inc. worked well against Washington but what about the B's?
    Posted by HABH8R[/QUOTE] we'll see...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I saw TB play the Jets in tiny Expo Hall once.  Teemu Selanne had a hat trick but we were mainly hoping Tie Domi would fight and he didn't take the ice that night.  Anyway, the ice girls in the stands was new to me.  I hope, if the B's finish off Philly this time around, that we all enjoy a good series free of injuries and whistles compensating for whistles.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The only thing "wife" is happy about is that you spend all your time on the computer annoying other people instead of her.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I tip my hat to the Bolts : Wife?! Someone can put up with you?!  Congrats, proof that miracles do happen.  Don't hear you bashing the Bruins much these days.. What's wrong? Running out of original material?
    Posted by mb30[/QUOTE]
    They did better thant i thought.. but ain't over yet..... and with cones instead of a good goalie it's obviously much easier , no competition at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]The only thing "wife" is happy about is that you spend all your time on the computer annoying other people instead of her.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry for her... concentrate on hockey that would be fine!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Look what's happening to the Wings... without a good goalie

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins owned the Flyers in the regular season and now the post season. Same goes for Tampa........they are in for a rude awakening when the Bruins meet them in the Conference finals.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Hope for you you don't sell the fur before killing the beast!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

[QUOTE]Look what's happening to the Wings... without a good goalie
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Actually Howard has played very well for them.  Detroit players like Holmstrom, Franzen, Cleary, and Zetterberg need to step up big time for the Wings.  San Jose has just simply been outplaying them (with the exception of Datsyuk, who is still dominant every time he is on the ice).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

But San josé are known to be CHOKERS.. let's see

Sections
Shortcuts