I want to see Bookboy put a......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I want to see Bookboy put a......

Can Bookboy put a spin on CJ now? How about Thomas? If, and this is a big if, the B's somehow turn this around I guess I'll be wrong but if things continue the way they are I want to hear his gospel words. I remember Book telling me if the B's fail he will be standing on Causeway calling for Clods head. The time is near Bookboy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: I want to see Bookboy put a......

Need to get this back on the first page. Why Clod was not canned after the Flyer series is part of the answer right now. The team shows no fire and they look lost, kinda like Julien always does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to I want to see Bookboy put a......:
    [QUOTE]Can Bookboy put a spin on CJ now? How about Thomas? If, and this is a big if, the B's somehow turn this around I guess I'll be wrong but if things continue the way they are I want to hear his gospel words. I remember Book telling me if the B's fail he will be standing on Causeway calling for Clods head. The time is near Bookboy.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

I don't care if they now win 4 straight, these 2 losses were just that bad.

And there's nothing that BB or NAS or Stanley or anyone else can say, exactly like no one can say anything to make someone feel very much better at a funeral.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

That's how I feel badhab.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brockville. Show brockville's posts

Bruins fans living in Boston are lucky to be surrounded by other losers.  I am a Bruins fan living in Canada, surrounded by Habs fans.  This effort is pathetic and embarrassing.  How could Mr. Wonderful Neely not realize six weeks ago, just as the Devils realized, that Julien is a dud?  And how could anyone possibly think that a player from the Leafs wouldn't be another dud? Thomas stinks, he never makes the big save in the playoffs.  Why stop at Julien?  You Bostonians need to revolt.  You must really like losing, the way you put up with it.  I'm 64, and now realize I'll never see the parade in Boston again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: I want to see Bookboy put a......:
    [QUOTE]Bruins fans living in Boston are lucky to be surrounded by other losers.  I am a Bruins fan living in Canada, surrounded by Habs fans.  This effort is pathetic and embarrassing.  How could Mr. Wonderful Neely not realize six weeks ago, just as the Devils realized, that Julien is a dud?  And how could anyone possibly think that a player from the Leafs wouldn't be another dud? Thomas stinks, he never makes the big save in the playoffs.  Why stop at Julien?  You Bostonians need to revolt.  You must really like losing, the way you put up with it.  I'm 64, and now realize I'll never see the parade in Boston again.
    Posted by brockville[/QUOTE]

I'm with you.  I'm willing to go as far as to set fire to myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: I want to see Bookboy put a......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to see Bookboy put a...... : I'm with you.  I'm willing to go as far as to set fire to myself.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    If it comes to that BadHab I will join you wherever you decide to do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

It must have been CJ Bobble Head night.  All I saw was that moron shaking his head and complaining.  Great way to show your team to battle.  Maybe he should do the 30 minute bag skate today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Season ticket holders should address it to the Bruins management!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Good post.  There will always be Bruins bo bo, thumb sucking fans, who think the organization can do no wrong.  Clod should have been gone the second they had one of the worst playoff collapses in sports history, bottom line.  Problem is, his boss, Chia, is just as passive and brain dead.  Anyone who actually watches these games objectively knows we don't have the talent, and Clod's system sufficates his own players.  Homers like Jack Edwards and many on here will tell you we were 7th in goals for, and "the best 5 on 5 team on the planet", all based on regular season stats.  Congrats, but that's regular season, and if you watch the games and look at other players and coaching styles around the league, it's easy to see we are not an elite.

Sections
Shortcuts