I want Tyrell Goulborne of The Kelowna Rockets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

I want Tyrell Goulborne of The Kelowna Rockets

The Rockets have produced some seriously good hockey players over the years.

Weber, Benn, Gorges, Myers, etc.

This is the next one..Tyrell GOulbourne and he could probably be had in a late round.

He is a typical Bruin..a Gordie Howe mock.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-88223-7-.htm#88223

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Re: I want Tyrell Goulborne of The Kelowna Rockets

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

The Rockets have produced some seriously good hockey players over the years.

Weber, Benn, Gorges, Myers, etc.

This is the next one..Tyrell GOulbourne and he could probably be had in a late round.

He is a typical Bruin..a Gordie Howe mock.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-88223-7-.htm#88223

Here's another:

Myles Bell - Kelowna Rockets - RD - Big risk considering legal past. I still value him, but doubt he gets picked. Leads rockets in scoring. Legal issues behind him..nice kid.       Tyrell Goulbourne - Kelowna Rockets - LC - Tough kid. Might be the best WHL fighter in the draft. Ok hands. Scored 4 goals last night vs Tri-Cities.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Goulbourne looks like a mini Jarome Iginla!

http://sports.yahoo.com/juniorhockey/blog/buzzing_the_net/post/tyrell-goulbourne-kelowna-rockets-snap-kamloops-blazers-win-streak-thursdays-3-stars?urn=juniorhockey,wp15532

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

WATCH THIS FIGHT-----------OMG!

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/juniorhockey/blog/buzzing_the_net/post/kelowna-rockets-tyrell-goulbourne-scores-tko-in-david-vs-goliath-whl-fight-video?urn=juniorhockey,wp18937

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Carter Rigby is another low flying Kelowna Rocket.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Rockets scoring leaders...check Bell and Rigby..2 players who are not projected to get drafted.

Goulbourne is also there.

http://www.whl.ca/stats/show/type/skaters/ls_season/242/ls_team/204

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Considering the responses inbetween your posts, you could have saved yourself the trouble of typing and just said these things out loud.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

He forgot to say "flame away"...how else would we know he wants some attention?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe he said it out loud.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

What a thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I've seen him repeatedly outplayed against my Giants - the Giants, the worst team in the entire CHL. So no thanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

i can honestly say that I look forward to these threads by bruinsgenius just to see how other posters are going to trash whatever he says. Thanks again "flame away"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Ya all shoulda listened a while back when I was screaming Jamie Benn in the 5th

round...ummm...another Kelowna Rocket!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

A smart guy would've been screaming to take Jamie Benn in the 1st round. I suppose you screamed about Datsyuk too? How about Luc Robitaille?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

A smart guy would've been screaming to take Jamie Benn in the 1st round. I suppose you screamed about Datsyuk too? How about Luc Robitaille?

weak.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

weak.

Weak is having the need for imaginary " I told you so's". Are you the western Stanley?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

No doubt. Genius !