I will wait

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I will wait

I will wait until it is all said and done to say what is wrong with this team.  They can still come back and they are a better road team than home team.  Not having Chara was horrible.  I have seen nothing that should put the blame on the coach.  The players are not delivering.  We need more from the best.  Hopefully they can get their mojo going in game 3.  They need to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: I will wait

In Response to I will wait:
    [QUOTE]I will wait until it is all said and done to say what is wrong with this team.  They can still come back and they are a better road team than home team.  Not having Chara was horrible.  I have seen nothing that should put the blame on the coach.  The players are not delivering.  We need more from the best.  Hopefully they can get their mojo going in game 3.  They need to.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    BS - the coach has the responsibility to get his team playing the wat they need to play to win.  He should have been gone last year when they choked anf unless they turn it arroubd quick he will be gone.  Jersey was in first place and fired this guy right before play-offs - why - he is a crappy motivator and a poor in game coach.  He was great to take over from Dave Lewis because they needed a system but he has taken this team as far as he can.  He needs to go and take that idiot Ryder with him.

Sections
Shortcuts