I wonder...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: I wonder...

DC
    I think Lucic is hurt,
    He went out in the (i think) bruins sabres game in early dec, came back to the ice.. This has happened several times since, this also occurs around the time his play started to fall off.. I would be more apt to think he is suffering some injury that is "undisclosed"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Yeah, players will be hurt, but wouldn't this be a great way to light a fire without creating controversy? Lucic being hurt I actually believe. Don't know if anything was wrong with Horton, but he came back with some serious vinegar in his panties, and he even dropped the gloves -- something I would not expect from an injured player.

Is there a rule/series of rules preventing this from occurring? If not, why don't coaches do this more often?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bench Horton and/or Lucic because Savard stinks right now?

I'm doing to guess that is not the case.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: I wonder...:
    [QUOTE]Bench Horton and/or Lucic because Savard stinks right now? I'm doing to guess that is not the case.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Where did I say it was because Savard stinks? Horton was playing like crap relative to what the team expects from him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I wonder... : Where did I say it was because Savard stinks? Horton was playing like crap relative to what the team expects from him.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Outside of the scoresheet, I think Horton has been playing just fine.  Give him back a good center (not Savard), and that is everything we expect from him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I wonder... : Where did I say it was because Savard stinks? Horton was playing like crap relative to what the team expects from him.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    Don't think that anything you actually said has any bearing on where Nas will take the argument.

Sections
Shortcuts