I Would Like to Thank....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: I Would Like to Thank....

This has been one of the very best season's to watch in memory... I'm praying for post-season success so I can say this has been the best ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

One final note - Dennis Seidenberg will be back and playing sooner than anyone thinks. He won't be back too soon, he'll be back strong like the ox that he is, and ready to lift the Cup.

Okay, wait... if you are saying he will play, then I disagree (but LIFT the Cup, yes!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Good times only regarding the way the playoffs play out. Reg. Season no one remembers

Right,  that's why you've been touting Seg and Kess regular season numbers ALL YEAR.

And where are they now when their teams need them?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Where did he develop this attitude? Who does he hang out with?

Lock yourself at home for the next 60 days

Stares at his Philly and Tyler FatHead posters at home. Then hopes somehow his girl crushes will lead their teams out of the 1st round of the playoffs.

Just doesn't get it.

Like this guy...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bruino talkung about seg. U know that player who has given dallas playoff hope let alone their best record inyears.to say he was a bruin

Two years ago, the Stars won 42 games. 42-29-11

Right now, they have 38 wins with four games left.  38-29-11

If they win them all, they'll have equaled their season two years ago.

Give it the F up, you Rusty Trombone Clone.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Chiarelli has proven to be one of the best GM's in the NHL.  He's done a great job building a deep team.

I have to admit ...it makes my goal harder to reach...only one negative point...cant get rid of ST...it will hurt long term ...remember this...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Playing the Blue Jackets wont be a walk in the park

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Bruino talkung about seg. U know that player who has given dallas playoff hope let alone their best record inyears.to say he was a bruin

Ok wtv.. didn't look at standungs didn't have to they didn't make the playoffs in years. Hey what an incredible recovery. He made in dallas

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Beat me to it.

Kess,Seg,Kess,Seg,Kess,Seg.....Get lost troll boy.

Beat it you simple minded idiot.

First there hasn't been a thread  about them in a long time but I do see what  rusty meant when he calls u a nas puppet

But what to expect from some one who sits his big  azz  all day long. Nas is a vilintrilquist and ur his puppet. Ok roscoe picoe

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ok wtv.. didn't look at standungs didn't have to they didn't make the playoffs in years. Hey what an incredible recovery. He made in dallas

No.  Not whatever.  We don't deal that way here.  Here, we post facts.  Bullwang people like you and The Rusty Trombone attempt to support poor points by throwing out statements that clearly aren't true.  You want to be known as hockey's verion of The Rusty Trombone?  Right now, you are. 

Get your act together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

who do you think will win more playoff games over the course of the next 5 years? seguin in dallas, or eriksson and smith in boston? my guess is that smith and eriksson will win more this season than seguin will in dallas over the duration of his contract. 

having said that i think the trade was good for dallas. there is such a thing as a win win. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Good times only regarding the way the playoffs play out. Reg. Season no one remembers

Right,  that's why you've been touting Seg and Kess regular season numbers ALL YEAR.

And where are they now when their teams need them?

Have u checked out dallas.. seg has been there. here is where I cannot stand the dishonesty. If seg  no good in playoffs then why do u give loui a pass. I know hecgets a pass till he's a bruin then he's like the rest of them too. 

That's ur way of being a fan not mine

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

First there hasn't been a thread  about them in a long time but I do see what  rusty meant when he calls u a nas puppet

But what to expect from some one who sits his big  azz  all day long. Nas is a vilintrilquist and ur his puppet. Ok roscoe picoe

I'm contacting my lawyer.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Of course you would say that, with Boston sitting #1 overall. If the Bruins had struggled through a mediocre season, I guarantee you would not have said, no one remembers the regular season.

I have a hard time believing you are really a Bruin fan. I get the distinct impression, you will be thrilled if they go out in the first round, and you can come on this board, and gloat how they missed Seguin.

It's too bad you can't seem to care about current Bruin players, more than a couple of ex-ones.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

No parades for a President's Trophy, but the reward should be a good, deep run in the playoffs.  A 1st or even 2nd round exit may not justify all the moves PC made.  

There's no reason to think that the way this team is playing that a deep run won't happen.  If the mental focus is there, they CAN burn through the whole East (although a healthy Detroit us the "unknown").

Oh, and Rask?  Well, he's gotta be THE man.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

No parades for a President's Trophy, but the reward should be a good, deep run in the playoffs.  A 1st or even 2nd round exit may not justify all the moves PC made.  

There's no reason to think that the way this team is playing that a deep run won't happen.  If the mental focus is there, they CAN burn through the whole East (although a healthy Detroit us the "unknown").

Oh, and Rask?  Well, he's gotta be THE man.

In reality, it does.  82 games really is the litmus test.  The playoffs are a contrived promotion we all buy into.  Your final line really drives that home.  If Rask hits a 7 game slump, nothing else will matter, the B's go down.  Nagging injuries to a couple core players, same thing.  If the Bruins hit a few well timed posts, and their opposition banks a few in off someones skate....see ya.  There are many scenario's intelligent hockey people look at.  If not, every decision can be made correctly off a stat sheet.

Yes, the score dictates the winner, and the spoils go to the winner, but if theres nothing between hero and zero,  studying the game is obviously a waste of time.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Marco - what will it take for you to admit these players are who they are?

Kess and the Leafs got shut out last night in their elimination game.

Shut out.  Kess got 3 shots on goal and was a -2.

But you will blame the team or make up some excuse.

Tight game in Dallas last night, important game.

Dallas won, Seguin was a -1 and had 2 shots on goal. 5 giveaways - FIVE.

Yes, these are just one games, but there IS A PATTERN.

A blatant pattern.  Time and time and time again, important games, playoffs, these guys are no shows.

How many games ago did Kessel have 35 goals?  I thought for sure he would get 40 this year and he hasn't.

What will it take for you to admit that they are what they are?

YOU NAME it.  Unless you are a Leafs or Stars die hard fan, or a Kessel or Seguin die hard fan, the facts are as plain as the nose on your face.

So name it.  What will they have to do for you to admit that they are underachievers - and by that I mean they score most of their goals against nonplayoff teams and when there is no pressure.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Kessel has four goals since March 1st.  19 games.

I don't doubt the guy's ability, but it's clear that he's not a big piece to a Cup run.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

A blatant pattern.  Time and time and time again, important games, playoffs, these guys are no shows.

How many games ago did Kessel have 35 goals?  I thought for sure he would get 40 this year and he hasn't.

YOU NAME it.  Unless you are a Leafs or Stars die hard fan, or a Kessel or Seguin die hard fan, the facts are as plain as the nose on your face.

So name it.  What will they have to do for you to admit that they are underachievers - and by that I mean they score most of their goals against nonplayoff teams and when there is no pressure.

We are talkibg about seg. You keep bringing up kess already started a thread knockng kess in march although in tor they're trading everyone but  not so much kess. Phan clarkson riemer 

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'm contacting my lawyer.

Perry mason still alive? 

•  

We are talkibg about seg. You keep bringing up kess already started a thread knockng kess in march although in tor they're trading everyone but  not so much kess. Phan clarkson riemer 

The question still stands, if you only want to answer for Seguin, fine.

You just refuse to admit you are wrong about these players.

The question still stands, if you only want to answer for Seguin, fine.

You just refuse to admit you are wrong about these players.

Exactly what is seg wrong about? 

I might as well just keep reposting this until you read it.

But you won't.  You will continue to say that Kessel and Seguin are golascorers you can build a cup winning team around and that they should still be Bruins.

I might as well just keep reposting this until you read it.

But you won't.  You will continue to say that Kessel and Seguin are golascorers you can build a cup winning team around and that they should still be Bruins.

Kess last year scored vs bruins in a time where it matters most the playoffs. .vs a team called the bruins..

Seg did not score in the finals but big game vs tb which went 7 so seg big reason we won cup in 2011

U need to convince urself about trading seg so u can accept his departure.

• Sections
    Shortcuts